>pic related

I want to be GohanChad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0RqTsncTas
youtube.com/watch?v=kOnFkAWjmd8
youtube.com/watch?v=HnAw3E_mLh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to tear armored men in half with a sword

Every. Time. Everytime one of you losers posts some anime picture, I get a mental image of a 40 year old overweight male who never matured past age 13. Doritos, Mountain dew, and watching 5 hours of anime intended for little girls is his favorite thing to do. He thinks it makes him open minded, yet he's really just anti-social, creepy, type of person you wouldn't leave your kids around, etc. I thought cartoons were dumb when I was like 4.

akuma mode how

you sounds like you dont work
get a hobby you manchild, maybe your woman ( if you even can attain a normality level to get close to a woman ) wont hate you for your asinine character.
everyone is allowed to have a preffered art form.
i like depictions of ink on paper
you like vaginal excretion on a rug in the middle of the street
dont see me acting out my impulses to slit the throat of you and your family so your genetic lineage stops.
take a que

back when Gohan wasn't balding

>I thought cartoons were dumb when I was like 4.

Always.

how does one achieve vergo mode?

Is this achievable natty?

>you get a wife
>immediately become a bitch and lose all your gains

a large majority of dudes at my gym either grew up watching dbz or actively still watch dbs. these are people with gfs, kids, succesful careers...

loosen the fuck up ya goober

Probably for some people, not for all tho.

replace you neck with a mountain

>*tips fedora* nothing personel kid
Why don't you go ahead and kill yourself instead of going on with your pathetic life? I'm sure you've considered suicide countless times

>join the ToP
>train for a few days
>get back your gains almost instantaneously
>become SSB level in power

Gohan really is a freak

that's my goal body I think, maybe with a T H I C C er neck

They're losers, and you are too for saying that. You do realize there are tv shows with 10x the plot and character development? I don't give a shit if I sound pretentious saying this, but anime shows like that provide zero mental stimulation.

did his coment hit home manlet ?
fuckoff back to memedit

I'm not the guy he replied to, cunt. Do you have a shit life too?

>provide zero mental stimulation.
*tips fedora*

Simple mindless fun isn't always bad. Same with music. I don't need every song to be a deep contemplation on the human condition. Sometimes I just want something fun. That doesn't mean I'm not capable of understanding or appreciating more highbrow stuff.

Apply that logic to shows. I'm not saying you have to enjoy what we enjoy, but someone with a wife, family, good job, etc. is not a loser simply because he likes to watch moving illustrations.

This is Veeky Forums. You just have to accept that there will always be a fair amount of mouthbreathing autists who genuinely come to an anime imageboard and expect others to hate anime as much as their low self esteem driven hypermasculinity forces them to.

If you're looking for mental stimulation you could do a lot better than an anime board noted for housing autists. If mental stimulation isn't the peak of life then what the fuck is your point?

People who watch anime are degenerate losers? Some are to a good degree, but not all. That it's made for children? You'd be wrong there if you took your head outa your ass and looked into the industry.

There IS anime marketed for children just like there are children shows like Blues Clues. All anime has no depth? Yeah, no. You're letting your knowledge of the medium show here. There are plenty of anime that take inspiration from life and great works of fiction. I've seen many similarities between the Fate series Tragedy of old. Berserk is a piece of art for its panels and a Medieval tale on par with anything Game of Thrones has got going. Hajime no Ippo is an amazing sports series that had me, who had no prior interest or knowledge of the field, keenly interested from start to finish. I've even begun the Manga.

Really, if anything Anime's perk is its ability to do whatever it wants. Which in some cases ends up in trashy Shounen, but allows it to do things cinema and live action simply aren't capable of.

Whatever your problem is I'm sure my words won't mean a damn, so call me a faggot and go troll some others elsewhere. For what it's worth, your time spent is in no way better than those who watch Anime.

>Fictional Goal Body Thread

Archer of course. And in Shirou fashion I'll be mostly using body weight exercises. Though I'll likely make use of sandbags at some point as well.

If you're a femanon that's hot af. Tell me why it's your goal body.

Maybe not quite that lean but if you stayed at 12% bodyfat, painted yourself like Kratos and airbrushed on your abs and shit with the paint you could achieve that mode naturally

you sound like you have a shitty personality lol

relax you fucking autist

Am I literally the only one who preferred his track suit compared to all the other shitty battle uniforms he wears? The orange gi does not suit him at all. The Piccolo gi does look cool, but nowhere like the green track suit.

this belongs in the next cringe thread

I'm more or less a chad and i like anime and i have watching it since DBZ nad yuyuhakusho at 4 years old.

Absolutely not. It’s either piccolos gi or the one in the OP. The tracksuit was disgusting

>gohan
>chad

>you do realize there are tv shows with 10x the plot and character development?

lets hear this.

I want to look exactly like this guy but not green

You want to be someone with the innate potential to quickly and easily become the most powerful being in the entire multiverse, only to let your paranoid mother and feefees get in the way of your destiny, thereby squandering your potential, thereby leaving it to your father - the true chad of your family - to surpass you in every conceivable way?

I want to be young Gohan up to and including end of Cell. After that, Gohan can get fucked.

>only to let your paranoid mother and feefees get in the way of your destiny
Low level fan detected. Gohan had NEVER wanted to fight, he NEVER enjoyed fighting. He reluctantly joined battles to save his friends, that’s it. On a calm peaceful day he’d rather be in the library than out in the wilderness training, that’s just his personality.

I hate when people make it seem like gohan was ever a warrior. He’s a fucking scholar who happened to be born half-saiyan.

That's what makes him so badass. He's like most real life tough guys. He wants to live in peace. He doesn't enjoy hurting others. But fuck with his loved ones, and there will be HELL to pay.

>erupts in rage when his loved ones are hurt
>does not believe in violence
>loves his wife
>great father to Pan

I would say he is the biggest Chad in the show.

This:

Same reason weeabs want to be saiyans irl

Actually on a calm peaceful day he'd rather be outside playing or hanging out with piccolo.

Study is as much of a duty as fighting but the former he took too the latter he has an unbelievable innate talent for.

Use blue paint then

I'm talking about the adult not the kid lol. After the Buu saga and becoming the strongest unfused person in the Universe, he ultimately chose his own path which was that of a scholar

>Gohan had NEVER wanted to fight, he NEVER enjoyed fighting

i.e. his feefees, like I said you idiots. You willfully ignored that part of my comment just so that you could go on an irrelevant counter tirade.

>feefees
I'm supposed to understand what you meant by that? How old are you kid

They should just play old episodes of DBZ at the weight section of the gym.

How new are you? Not just to Veeky Forums, but to the entire internet and the rest of the world of the past decade and a half?

damn the choreography was tight

The word “feelings” doesn’t explain why Gohan chose to study instead of train. It’s his entire personality. Use your words.

Now you're just splitting semantic hairs to try to backpedal and justify your poor reading comprehension.

>Im more mature and normal than these weeaboos
>He says while posting on a Nigerian rock collecting forum
Really makes you think desu

>INB4 rick and morty

>didn’t explain what he meant
>got btfo
>”i-I said feefees idiots!!”
Don’t reply to me.

You're the kind of boi who watches Rick and Morty for its "Nihilistic" themes aren't you

user, Gohan, well Z Gohan, rises to challenges when they're presented to him.
If there was a space empire to crush he'd put off being a scholar and book learnin' to train his ass off then go do some crushing.

He said he'd become a scholar partially because his mother wanted him to but mostly because his childhood was a horifying ordeal where he was beaten nearly to death on the reg and never had any children his own age to play with.
That kind of shit leaves scars.

What did I say that needed explaining? As I said before, you have poor reading comprehension skills and you were unaware of what an obvious word meant. The fault for that lies on you.

You didn't "btfo" me, you attacked me over something that you were too stupid to realize I had already said in my original comment. You are on full damage control right now. Either admit that you were wrong or just have the decency to stop replying and embarrassing yourself.

I’m not him. But you are a fucking idiot.
Time to stop posting

Is this achievable natty?

Bigger version

>I'm not him

Yeah sure you aren't. Made such an ass out of yourself that you have to pretend to samefag and pretend to be someone else.

>Time to stop posting
Glad you finally realized that you should give up

pls be in hokkaido

I've been to Hokkaido and would like to visit again. Buy me a ticket. I'll stay at your place. We can go to the snow festival or otaru

>choosing the virgin cuck thanos over chadseid

>gohan
>SSB level

no lmao

At best he's 2x end of Buu Saga Gohan. He took one hit from a likely suppressed SSB Goku, he's not SSB level

>hurrr that’s what I meant hurr can’t you read
You are retarded.

One hit from SSBKK Goku. He also makes it to the final four of the tournament. The narrator also states his power is comparable to Goku. Stop

Please stop.

>person posts picture of Guts
>you start ranting about anime for little girls
???
Literally the most gory and sexually explicit adult manga in history

You were triggered into a temper tantrum by a picture from an extremely well written manga for adults

There are plenty of manga and anime that are FAR better written with better plot than anything produced in the western countries for the past 70 years.

Gohan is like an ultimate beta though.
Motherfucker permanently stopped training after like 16 years old and became weak as fuck. The exact same as the old faggots who go around saying "I used to lift quite a lot when I was young" or a Veeky Forumsizen who quits lifting and doesn't get back to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=r0RqTsncTas

There would be some boomers and gym normies who would complain about >muh anime

youtube.com/watch?v=kOnFkAWjmd8
These were always far superior to TFS's abridged

I want the pussy slayer build

I'm trying to achieve this body my mid December... please tell me it's possible

This minus the scars is how I wanna look. That's where I'll be happy.

How many decades you got?

Gonna screen this for fitness cringe.

>gohancucks are shitting up Veeky Forums now
Witness a true man's body and be gone.

Whoa calm down we were just kidding around

It's not possible in a 100 years as natty. All Joestar physiques in Parts 1-3 are only achievable with copious amounts of steroids.

says the nigger on a japanese anime website

tfw Kratos is played by a nigger in the new game

Yes you can achieve close to that...by december 2021.

Actually Kratos has been a nigger since the first game.
Current Kratos looks like a middle aged jewish dude. He looks like al kavaldo went on a bulk.

holy shit he does look like kavaldo

I read literature that would make Veeky Forums proud and I still watch dragonball you joyless fag

Go watch some more breaking bad like the normie goober you are.

Don't know but you can get pretty close

Thanks god now we can watch dark and realistic movies with the same shit
youtube.com/watch?v=HnAw3E_mLh8

SIX STONES C'MON!
LEAVE INFINITY BEHIND!

I know right?

ALL I WANT IS BROLYIOSIS

Kratos voice actor might have been a nigger, but his face in all the earlier games was pure European. Still a really bad VA choice.
And yeah he looks shit in the new game. The whole game looks like trash, he's literally raising his wive's son.

Juggernaut mode