/fraud/ - insecure edition

/fraud/ - insecure edition

Read all of gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on degeneracy general: →

Catgirls

Stop roiding

I'm 18 years old, 6 feet tall, and 280 pounds. I played football and lifted competitively throughout high school, as well as frequently backpacking and hiking trips anywhere from 30 to 200 miles over the summer. I don't consider myself weak by any means, as I can lift more than 99% of the people i know, but despite this I still have a lot of fat around my abdomen, neck, and chest - my arms and legs are toned, I just have a fat torso for some reason. Nothing i have tried since I was 15 has worked to lose this excess fat. What kind of diet/exercise should I use?

dnp or clen

will taking 200mg/week of test make a difference?
I dont want supression or run a pct; i don't care about instant results, im ok with something slow and linear

Stop being a murdering hypocrite who's all back to nature and finding yourself because you're a punk ass burnout who can't go back to the music scene that helped change your people into what you claim to detest today.
You just seem like a bitter old fag with a blown out shitter who's desperate to reclaim the low level fame he had as a child.

What's Veeky Forums opinion on sarms?

Stack them with your test dose, keep on top of your ai when doing that

I'm not taking test yet. It's my first cycle, I've done research though dw. I'm running 20mg MK-677 and 20mg Ostarine for 4 weeks.

The plan for PCT is hopefully just use basic natural test and energy boosters and keep some nolvadex on hand just in case of a worst case scenario.

Any opinions?

I want to again thanks mast for giving me my last beard growth spurt

eat less you fat piece of shit

Is there any noticeably difference between 500 and 750 test?

Would I need an AI on 200mg Test and 400mg Tren?

yeah, a 50% increase you dumb fuck

link it in the old thread when you make a new one reeeeee

Mast/anyone who takes coq10:

I asked before but I don't think you answered. Does coq10 make your hands and feet feel numb?whenever I take it for a few days mine feel like they're falling asleep. When I stop everything goes back to normal.

Am I big yet

REEEEEEEE
THE STUPID SLUT HAS A BOYFRIEND

She's a slut for being happily committed? What a cringey neck beard niceguy you are. r/incels is your board.

Ok
Dubs or 5 decides routine

Nope

Thick, solid, tight

See if she has a little sister

let's see the dick

Icf

Either you're more autistic than me or I failed to make it clear that I'm using comedic exageration which I would find difficult considering I used the onomaoptia of autistic screeching.

Calisthenics only

I think you fail to realize the persona you've developed here is literally "autistic incel".

Man, all the gyms in my area suck

I could see you reeeing for real

Stop that

I dont want to get too bulky

That's literally what I am. But give me some credit, I am still a normal person.

Those two are quite exceptionally mutually exclusive.

I do act normally though. I can cook, clean, buy groceries, go to the doctor, go to pharmacies, go to work etc.

Just internally in my head I'm different.

>I do everything expected of a basic adult human male
That doesn't make you "normal" it makes you uh "functional".

Normal is relative and you know it. If you spoke to me in real life you wouldn't be able to guess anything is wrong with me.

Are oral cycles ok if you can't use a needle because you're a regular blood donor?

I wouldn't need to guess lmao you throw temper tantrums for hitting other peoples cars and stalk women

Fuck it, gym cable machine only it is
>this is a good gym in this area

What if everyone is just a nuerotic mess

Wow what useful advice, never would have thought of that one
I was wondering WHAT I should eat, not whether i should eat less or not

Sigh

Cables are okay. They wreck my shoulder though.

If everybody is neurotic then thats normal

Yes, yes. Other people are just so difficult and you're never at fault. You're definitely the beacon of rational thought.

Stop blasting tren you child.

D O G G C R A P P

Seems superflous to offer advice to someone assuming they possess adult behaviour but then in the same vein accuse them of childish behaviour.

Other people are difficult, it's relative. I struggle to connect with them. I just want acceptance.

full natty vegan here

General question: how long were you natty before you got on gear?
Everywhere says you should ahve at least 5 years of lifting experience before taking anything, but if I'm going to do it at all, why not start now.

I like cables, lots of full tensions, so tons of TUT

Think Ill rework my routine a bit, but tons of cable work it is
Shoulders are a pita though on there

So I'm running dnp/clen/t3 @ 400/160/100 but the shakes are bad @160 clen and I think the 100 t3 is giving me diarrhea.
Also running 200/600/500 test/EQ/deca.
Should I just stick with 140/75 clen/t3 and up the dnp? Only have 15-20lbs left to lose.
I took 125 t3 yesterday and ended up shitting my guts out all night so I only took 100 today and I'm still pissing out my ass.

No one will accept you when you are the person you are currently. Stop it.

I agree. Cables give awesome tightness.

Jfc are you trying to kill youself?

I'd recommend 3+ solid years lifting experience, know how to program workouts, and have a real diet along with being at least 23-24 yrs old unless you're legitimately low t (which being a vegan you probably are).

Just tryna cut fast. I've run dnp and alb twice before but this is my first time doing clen/t3 and I just worked up to those doses over the past 9 days.

I don’t have an answer but jw is that the picture from the thread of the guy who made out with a 12 year old lol

No pls

I have no idea, I just post hot jewesses when I post in here

Too late
Its cables now
Just cables

I live near an elementary school
How do I do this

are you fucking retarded

I try to hit chest hard as possible but still can’t get it to grow any tips? (I’m new to lifting so I’ve been doing 5x5 on my compound lifts like flat bench just to build up some basic strength)

KAWAII

You have adopted too much "internet humor" and mixed it in with your already terrible mental state

American's dont always get similar humor/sarcasm about being an incel

Reading it from afar, it is making me cringe at my IRL mates who are like this on the internet, and it is creeping into their real lives....

literally irrelevant, just eat less you fat piece of shit

750mg test e isnt doing shit, will 1.5g do?

750 works great for me.

Leave me alone.

I hope sunday meal prep doesnt take too long
I need to come up with the workflow

Its probably some other factor

I really like that artist
Ive considered buying a painting from him but those shipping prices and where would I hang it.

I need to buy a house

Posting in the wrong thread broski.

Diet, weeks into cycle/blast and routine

I need to decorate my room but I feel filling it with weeb shit would not be condusive to slamming tight pussy.

I am really enjoying no maid dragon. Very cosy.

Can anyone knowledgeable about t3 or clen give me advice?

I wonder how true it is that nubret just did one set of situps a day
No way

Bitches love glass display cabinets full of loli ass

I wish that scene wasn't ended prematurely. I would've have cried if Kanna kissed her.

I'm not into figurines or hot glue, don't know about you. I like posters and manga. I ordered Re:Zero from Book Depository because there's literally no feasible way to find it where I live, want to read it before I watch it.

Can’t tell you, that would be aiding and abetting the commission of a crime.
But, hypothetically, if one were to volunteer at a place where young girls go and you interact with them, and then befriending the right one, it could be possible
>t. That was my thread lol

Jesus.

Has anything come about from you kissing a fucking 12 year old?

Ok no tren
Just test n adrol 9 weeks
No alcohol

Dont really care for posters
But I have an azusa tapestry bigger than me hanging up

How do loli lips compare to tranny lips

>No alcohol

Mhmm.

Nope, have not been v& yet. Get to see her Friday pretty excited desu
>tranny lips
Thought I had found a friend who shared my taste. As DMX once eloquently put it, I show no love to homo thugs.

I honestly don't know how I feel about it. On one hand you could have made that girls year that she feels safe, secure, can trust someone and feels accepted away from her shitty home life and on the other you're a disgusting piece of shit who preys on little girls.

>he doesn’t lift so he can hold a loli and make her feel safe, secure, and ease her mind of any worries she might have with your huge muscles
It’s the only thing that gets me through 6am leg days, idk how you guys do it.

No really
I hope

Yeah okay whatever
Heres your you
Enjoy your larp

>idk how you guys do it
I like picking things up and putting them back down again.

It's one thing to hold a girl like a father or a big older brother would and let her live a fantasy of touching muscles, it's a whole fucking different thing to steal a kiss on the lips from her.

Maybe a kiss on the cheek could have been acceptable but that shit, no way.

It wasn’t her first kiss so it’s not the worst thing in the world.
Gotta get my recovery sleep now, there are lolis out there that need cuddling.

Fuck off.

I kiss my little cousins on the lips goodbye because they're family but not someone else's random fucking daughter that you were entrusted to look after.

She’s not random to me she’s special

Fuck off cunt. You abused a position of authority and the naivety of a little girl.

>finally someone created a scenario where we agree with Crusader
I hope you're larping

what sort of results should one expect if they're taking 600mg test-e pw and bulking at a 500cal/day surplus?

can u do any fuckin research? 200mgpw is still going to supress your natural test

10-15lbs of fat/water, 8-10lbs of muscle for a 16w

Why would I be larping?

You'll probably gain some muscle. Other than that, it depends entirely on your diet, training and genetics. We have no idea what those are and can't tell you anything more specific than that.

I think he got those quotes reversed

Yes.

Test effectiveness stops being linear after 600mg apparently, theres a study somewhere that says this, you can google it if u want

Yes u r my goals

Uhhhhhh you're on a lot of shit, GL living

Just make sure youre clean with your needle use. Dont reuse anything etc etc etc youll be fine and they have no way of knowing

Good results if ur diet and training is on point

What is the deal with masteron and hairloss? Never noticed any issues with hair when i was cycling but have been doing 100mg/wk of test/mast E for the last 4+ months and I noticed my hair seems to be thinning to the point where i'm terrified just this past week. Time to drop the mast and hope for the best?

DHT dude.

Yeah quotes reversed - But still there is part of me hoping Crusader is larping about other parts of his life.

jfc guess im wanking now

95% of what I say is literally true. 5% is exaggerated for better storytelling purposes.

Well. There goes my nofap.

>dumped gf
>started cycle
>hormones fucking my emotions
>no girl to fuck but constantly horny

why do i do these things

is tren not DHT based also? Why is mast seemingly worse for hair? Not prone to MPB at all, the thinning is purely from mast, is there any way to inhibit the DHT to some degree or do i gotta give up my favorite compound and super boners?

I don't think Tren is a DHT derivative. It's just androgenic as fuck.

Mast is a DHT derivative. You could try masT's hair meme stack.

I already kinda do, just not the obscene PSO amounts he does.

Perhaps it is all the drugs and no sleep/food in my life of late.