Just bought 25 euros worth of BTC

>just bought 25 euros worth of BTC

>to get it to my wallet it costs 9.77 EUR

For you euro-illiterate americunts that is over 10 dollars of transfer costs.
What the fuck...?! I mean what the actual fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dP4sb6e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What exchange are you using?

Coinbase. I use it to buy BTC in small doses but apparently it's not worth it any more.
If you buy BTC for $20 it costs half of that to transfer it to your personal wallet.

I fucked around on a faucet for a few hours and made $10 worth of BTC. It cost me $9.80 to transfer to my wallet.

This is why Bitcoin Cash exists. $0.1 transaction fees. Stop using the disgusting Jewcoin for small quantities.

Use regular Banks to deposit on Coinbase, zero fees. Then use GDAX to buy on limit, zero fees. Then you can deposit the bitcoins anywhere you want. I really don't know how people still are this stupid. If this was a bait, Nice job.

Just buy Ether or LTC, transfer fees are less than 0.20 euros

You, a crypto-illiterate eurocunt (jk, you larping faggot) could have bought Litecoin or Ethereum and transferred to a swapping wallet like Jaxx.

Fuck you, though. There's no truth in you.

OH, GEE WILLIKERS, SOME DICK POPS UP TO HELPFULLY SHILL

Fuck your pajeet thread, goddamn whores

check discord.gg/dP4sb6e

MAYBE I WON'T CHECK THAT FUCKING DISCORD, ASSHOLE

MAYBE I'M TOO BUSY READING A GODDAMN BOOK

should have bought the real bitcoin, bch

GODDAMMIT, THERE IS NO REAL BITCOIN

YOU'RE A REAL FAGGOT, THOUGH

>corecucked loser lashes out again
kek i cant wait for you all to fill the catalog with pink wojaks

SUCK MY COCK, YOU HALF-A-MAN

YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT, YOU ORIENTAL ASS-WATER FUCK

>seriously thinks Bcash > BTC
kys

Bitcoin cash IS bitcoin. Cry more blockstream kike

Wait. Given your image, I must reconsider my response.

A yellow, hairy, large-assed BitcoinCash wojack is dapping while an angry white Bitcoin wojack is being sucked up its ass?

user, you kinda made this awkward for yourself.

PLEASE THINK MORE CAREFULLY ABOUT THE MEME IMAGES YOU CHOOSE TO REPRESENT YOUR POSITION, YOU PITIFUL SHIT-SACK FAGGOT

im whiter than you'll ever be 52% lmao

>Cry more blockstream kike
My Man
Can we expect a flippening

To be clear, you've just represented yourself as a man with shit-stained pants, though you don't seem to realize it.

Well, have a nice day

it's representing you you retard lmao

go back to plebbit if you cant get the culture

yes most definately

Great timing you got there. One week earlier or later and you would have paid ~2€.
Also maybe buy less often and bigger amounts. Tx prices are not related to how much money you send

Wait a few days ,tx prices are high right now due to chinks attacking the network

This is a stupidity fee for not doing some research where the fees might be lower.

What a thread. Everyone shits on each other and the only helpful reply is someone shilling.

Should have bought ETH, sent it to Binance or some other exchange and then buy BTC with 0.10% fees dude.

It's like you want to lose money.

250 blocks mined during it's heyday. In the meanwhile, BTC has 140000 awaiting blocks. BCH is dead and that's why it's cheap. Miners feel scammed and will turn their backs on it soon.

Sign up to GDAX and deposit to there, then exchange it for something useful or just withdraw for cheaper.

>what is ETH

>bitcoin

hahahaha why would you spend money on that legacy shitcoin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

10 dollar fees and 4 week send times good god hahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

>digital gold