Generational decline in testosterone

What do we do to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
pnas.org/content/104/21/8897.short
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/
phys.org/news/2017-07-freshwater-male-fish-exposed-chemicals.html
nationalgeographic.com.au/animals/transgender-fish-found-in-british-rivers.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a surprise to anyone? Testosterone peaks in males c. 30 years old, which is exactly what this graph shows

>What do we do to stop this?

Change yourself from the ground up. The damage has already been done for the most part. Our only option as a collective is regeneration.

This but the graph is stupid, it's taken at years after, but also with older men... wtf do they mean by this

Would be interesting to see them test estrogen levels too.

It's fat kids. It's always fat kids. If there's a hormonal issue which is becoming an issue since the 80s it has everything to do with our diets and exercise.

So don't feed your kids garbage food and lead by example, take good care of your body. If you want to help in a bigger way become a healthcare professional and advocate or even just go volunteer at your local big brothers big sisters to try to help some lil niglet avoid eating nothing but popeyes for the rest of his short sad life.

>45-71
average age: 58
>50-80
average age: 65
>57-80
average age: 68.5

wtf is this fucking garbage data

>what is reading comprehension
>median total testosterone
>from left to right
>study done on 45-71 year old men during the time frame 1987-1989 says median is 501
>study done on 50-80 year old men during the time frame 1995-1997 says median is 435
>study done on 57-80 year old men during the time frame 2002-2005 says median is 391

Even controlling for age, it's significant user

Is it something they're putting in our water? Do we really need filters?

Yeah but why couldn't they stick with men of the same age all the way through? Obviously older niggaz have less test

It's not something **they** are putting in our water user

It's all the bread and candy you're constantly shoving in your face.

>Even controlling for age, it's significant user
No it isn't. All it suggests is that in a sample of on average older men, testosterone is lower.

That is in line with what you'd expect to see.

Institutional TRT

>No it isn't. All it suggests is that in a sample of on average older men, testosterone is lower.
???
Literally look at the x axis. Look at for example 60 yr olds in 87-89 vs 95-97 vs 02-04.

You're assuming this was done all by the same people for the same reason

The article where these graphs come from is just a review of the three studies

healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

>All it suggests is that in a sample of on average older men, testosterone is lower
I can't tell if your reading comprehension is terrible or you just think that statistics is tossing darts on a dartboard.
To make it clear what we're discussing, in three different samples originating from three different studies, the more recent studies show and overall lower median total testosterone than the older studies.

This is not what you'd expect to see

was going to say inb4 anti-testosterone damage control, but it looks like I'm too late anyway.

but yes, it's the water. Nice city water flavored with oral contraceptives. Get your test checked.

>pnas.org/content/104/21/8897.short
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/
>phys.org/news/2017-07-freshwater-male-fish-exposed-chemicals.html
>nationalgeographic.com.au/animals/transgender-fish-found-in-british-rivers.aspx

Is there any way to fix this without resorting to tren?

correlates with the fact that people have been eating more meat than ever. go vegan

who invited you?

alphas don't need to be invited, they go wherever the fuck they want. sit the fuck back down in the corner again

well the two best things to do are first to get a water filter, reverse osmosis is good but pricey and permanent, activated carbon/charcoal is okay, better than nothing at least. Second make sure you get enough cholesterol and healthy fats as possible, to maximize natural test. You can also take zinc and d3, deficiencies are common and result in low test.

but you should at some point get a blood test done. If you're above 550-600ng/dL you're good, that's healthy. By 500 or lower you're going to have a harder time building muscle than you should, probably reduced sex drive, probably minor depression, you just wouldn't have known that it wasn't normal. However they won't give you test unless you're under 264ng/dL or something, so unless you're that low you can either eat right and work out, it's not the end of the world or anything, it just kind of sucks.
Alternatively you can dose your own trt, and see what it's like, and afterwards your test will be super low. If you get another test a week after you're off trt then it's likely your test will be low enough to get a prescription.

>Claiming to be alpha while refusing to consume lower life forms
God you're a fag

i only consume beta cucks like you for dinner, i don't waste my time with animals sorry

i carve my own path instead of following the path that others told me to follow unlike you meattards indoctrinated by the system

does it have estrogen?

>Nice city water flavored with oral contraceptives
No. Even if that were true, increased estrogen does not decrease test.

What does decrease test is being fat.

STOP BEING SO FUCKING FAT

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

please answer

Everything we piss out or shower off get into the water. We are drinking a lot of waste, chemicals and drugs.

Testosterone levels are higher at lower body fat levels and since people are getting fatter every year, I would imagine that plays a role.

>he posts reliable sources
B-b-but the sticky told me to drink more water.

Gas the kikes.

pretty much, user