Get gf

>Get gf.
>We get pretty serious.
>She's only been with 3 or 4 guys.
>I don't even have to tell her to not talk to certain guys, etc.
>Mfw even though she's doing what she needs to do some of my male "friends" are beginning to act differently.
>Mfw some of these homies ain't really homies.

I always wondered why guys who have been with a woman for years treat them like treasure that they have to guard. Now I understand. Some of these dudes are straight trash. Anyway how's your day going, Veeky Forums? How were your lifts today? Any improvements?

pretty shitty

In Me vs Alcohol, Alcohol is winning by a pretty big margin. My life would have turned out so much better if I never picked up a drink.

Post pictures of your glutes please

I still not entirely get what you're trying to say. Care to explain?

Haha p-pls no bully.

Stop before it's too late no excuses you are gonna pass the rest of your life without any control over it and you will probably end up killing yourself with the same method you used to ruin your life.

My father almost died and wasted years of his life because the same stupid substance,dont do the same.

>She's only been with 3 or 4 guys
>only

Basically
>Get gf.
>Male "friends" start acting differently around her.
And by differently I mean that they start saying shit to make themselves seem cool or check her out thinking I didn't catch them but my ass did. I've decided today that I'm gonna start cutting a lot of them off or at the least they won't hangout when me and my gf are hanging out. Basically I'm beginning to realize that many of these dudes are snakes.

How many friends do you have?if you get surrounded with fuccbois idk what are you expecting but faggotry and idiotic kids.

Also it's these modern times where people has no respect and no dignity so expect that kind of shit.

Or maybe you are stupid enough to not see what a true friend and get surrounded by whoever acts friendly towards you and consider them "friends".

Same here user. But recently I've been drinking non-alcoholic beer at the end of the day. With GABA supplement for relaxation. Psychologically tricking myself in order to break the habit. Later I will cut out the fake beers when I've broken the habit

Lmfao that's nature for you faggot,men are like that it's our true nature deal with it gaylord,your "friends" consider your gf attractive and they check her because she is probably hot,so they act cool infront of her because they are immature fucks.

How fucking old are you?your gf must be fully aware of whats going on I bet

I’m guessing OP is no older than 19. Probably younger.

virgin?

How do I stop if all of my friends like drinking and all we do is drink and party?

>inb4 make new friends
That's not something easy for me to do.

I had went about a year without drinking, but recently it's spiraled out of control

> Women
> Loyal
Pick one.
Some free advice from an old user. Please be careful about cheating redflags.
> If she starts talking about some guy and she suddenly stop doing that she's cheating on you
> Lack of sex.
> Hiding her phone.
> Go out with her "female friends" too much. Not even clubbing just go out with they too often.
Just live your life user, don't put her on a pedestal.
And please don't expect faithfulness from a woman. Hardest truth to swallow.

Not many. I'm talking about some associates who hangout with us once or twice only for me to realize that these dudes are trash and that I'm never gonna have them chill with me while my girl is around or I may never have them chill with me again. And a few nowadays have been guys I've known for a while, have gone lifting together, but now that they see my girl they show their true colors and intentions. I have a bro I've known for years who is in a committed relationship and he told me about this shit years back but I didn't really grasp the feeling that he was talking about. I used to be a major manwhore, bro. I didn't understand this serious relationship shit. Now I do.

I'm 22 you sack of potatoes.
See
I used to be a major manwhore. I've literally never been in a committed relationship until now. We've been together for almost a year and I know that isn't much but the point is that I'm seeing that very few dudes are actually decent friends.

I wish I had received that redpill earlier OP. I paid a dear price for not knowing. Good on you though, I hope things work out

Story?

you legit sound like a low IQ nigger boyo

Don't drink, I hang out with my friends all the time, they drink and I don't. Pretty simple boy

The nigger boyo who uses proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

>only been with 3 or 4 guys.

100% this. I learned this the hard way being an idiot. Watch for those redflags but don't be overzealous and get it in your mind she is out to cheat on you. You could be one of those nerds that say NO GETTING DRUNK etc. etc. Don't do it and don't be fucking insecure. Just watch silently in your mind from time to time.

>your gf must be fully aware of whats going on I bet
its a woman
they seek this
you must be highly autistic yourself to not know this, since prior the age of 15 they start with this.
why do you think they were ready to get married and have kids att the age of 12 until whatever the hell changed it into lalaland

>only been with 3 or 4 guys.
i dont understand how people can believe this
the same way when dudes go around braging that they have been with 12 women or whatever , you instantly divide it by 3
the same goes for women, whenever they are adamant about a number you multiply it by 3

>only 3-4
>only

You have low quality friends.

yeah, and when she dumps your ass you'll realize you alienised yourself from your friends.

I used to be a manwhore who has been with twice as many women. I honestly don't know how some of you guys can live your lives with that /r9k/ mentality. Holy shit. Thank God I'm not autistic enough to assume I'll get a virgin in a Western country in the year 2017AD.

So what would you do? Allow your friends to check her out and make sexual-lite comments about her? Become a literal cuck? Fuck that. I know plenty of friends with gfs and I don't do shit like that to them. Getting rid of these homeboys? Sign me up.

>>She's only been with 3 or 4 guys.
>only
What's it like being the guy before she has to use the other hand for counting?

My ex mates gf used to crack onto me all the time and we got on pretty well. She once asked me to come over their place after they had an arguement to "keep her company and talk". Me, being the bestest of bros, called him right away and told him it looked like she wanted my cocktail frankfurt. He was fucking furious and said go along with it. Fuck her if she's up for it and tell him right away so he can ghost her in the coldest way possible.

Fast forward and I'm at the door with a bottle of rum. She answers in red sleepwear, hair done up, makeup on, perfumed.

It took all I could to dodge the bullet, I really wanted to but I didn't pork her because it all felt just fucking wrong. Mate called that night, crying on the phone to her and even though I was there doing his dirty work and sussing out his promiscuous gf, still cuts contact with me shortly after. He was so fucking insecure with me around her, to this day, one kid with her later, he still thinks I was fucking her behind his back with my little penis and impressive balls.

Honestly a lot of male friends can be fake as fuck.

I have a friend from college who lives a couple towns away from me. Sometimes he hangs with me and my female friends but he only talks to me to hang with them and act like a wannabe chat

up the tren get rid of that fantasy paranoia

>Tfw natty.

Wait, he married her? Jesus Christ

>my cocktail frankfurt
all that drama for just a drink and a meal? wtf

>2017
>Not adopting a wife
Tisk Tisk

That part didn't make sense to me either... Wonder what his reasoning was

At least you have friends ;__;
At least you get to notice them checking her out.

>have few friends
>move away from home for uni
>get gf
>one friend is permavirgin shutin
>starts acting like a complete autist, then HE cuts off contact
>both other friends already in happy relationships
>no problems
>gf gets a job
>talking about how fun her colleagues are
>leaves me a few months later for some hungry skeleton from work

yea man, gotta be careful. dont take you girl partying n shit.

I am reporting this thread for being off-topic

Announcing reports is a bannable offense.

>When your gf starts texting with her make colleagues all day and goes out with them on weekends

I always considered this a red flag and dropped shit from there, but I always also wondered if that is just incredibly insecure by me.

You did the right thing. See

>lowering standards
Wow user

>So what would you do? Allow your friends to check her out and make sexual-lite comments about her? Become a literal cuck? Fuck that. I know plenty of friends with gfs and I don't do shit like that to them. Getting rid of these homeboys? Sign me up.

It sounds like you're coming to terms with one of the fine lines you have to walk as an adult man.

This is how you behave... It works, but it's not for everyone. And at 22 you have realised this sooner than later, although you probably could have done figuring it out 19-20 years old. Except not many do figure it out that early and probably more than 3/4 never do. I got it at 21.

You don't introduce your secret ace in the hole qt to a bunch of fuckboi/desperate/horny/recreational drug using/alcoholic/weedsmoking/steroid using/trust fund spending/credit line maxing/motorcycle riding/tuner car fiddling/semi-pro sports playing/yuppie/hipter/drummer/singer/dj/dealing/hardman/bouncing/comedian/clown/masters degree/politically minded/religiously zealouted/spiritually chakred/existentially intellectual/smooth talking ass nuggets that make up your homeboys.

You can introduce her to your friends who are married or in relationships that have laster 1 year plus, or someone who you would lend £1000+ to and know for a fact you would get it back. Now you only have to worry about her friends and work colleagues/student friends. Which just cuts down your problems in half.

If she talks like her male friend is into her but she's playing dumb to it this is what you say. Hey, you're friends with chad your supervisor at work... That's cool. You should invite him out for a drink the next time we go out for drinks, or you go out with him. You introduce yourself as qts boyfriend and you make it very clear you are not threatened by him and you find out who he is and what he does. You are pleasant and nice, buy if he's a part time dj/music teacher/karate teacher/photographer, you take his card, and he yours.

>you take his card
b-business card?

>She's only been with 3 or 4 guys.
Only? That would have been a deal breaker for me, did she tell you before or after becoming your gf? Is this normal in America? I'm from a Catholic country and my girlfriend lost her virginity with me.

You seem like an insecure faggot.
Dont fear other males, if you are better then those males, then the grill is not going to leave you.
Well if you are an insecure faggot like you seem, you better hide your treasure... pussy.

"Been with" doesn't mean she fucked them, friend. She might be including her first "boyfriend" from when she was 14 who got to kiss her and maybe fondle her breasts. 3-4 bfs isn't that much for a girl of 22.

I'm not done mf.

Now you will find 90% of the time this dickhead (even if he's your reflection) will never be seen again and will take the hint. Sometimes he will think he still has a chance, and he fucking well might, realise that. You need to remember he could be better looking than you, taller, stronger, faster, make more money, just all round he could be a better guy, It's important you aren't a/the dick in the meeting, even if this is the case, sometimes even if he outright berates you in which case you let him hang himself by behaving that way and just after the meeting say, his over confidence in his ability to just take her off you might be the rope he needs to hang himself or a few words like 'he's a prick, i wont be spoke to like that and don't want to see him again', you wont even have to say not to hang around her, is she still does she's not worth it and you should be gone, he might portray you as a dick too and if she's worth her salt she'll see what he's trying to do and tell him to get to fuck.

There is 1000 outcomes to this.

Introduce her to your homeboys and here's your problems. They want to take photos with her, they want her to see their band, to see them dj, they have tickets to her favourite pixies cover band, they can offer her an interview, they can fix her car, they can talk politics over coffee. He knows a great herbal tea place (because you hate tea) He knows a good yoga teacher. He can teach her how to ride. If you tell her not to go you're the prick... You make sure you do all activity in a four. Make sure he brings a date too, your gf has tonnes of ageing fat ugly chicks that can come along and kill the mood.

Just make sure you bloody well have something going for you... And make sure it's not potentially untapped future potential. Some people thrive of that shit.

>if you are better then those males, then the grill is not going to leave you.
This is false. Roasties are NEVER satisfied long-term, they will ALWAYS try to find someone better. Nobody is literally perfect, everyone has small faults. It might be a beer gut, a habit of biting your nails, not lasting long in bed, taking too long in bed, having smelly farts etc etc. The roastie will notice these flaws, make mountains out of anthills and leave you over them for someone who may not possess that particular imperfection. Then a year or 3 later she notices HIS imperfections and the cycle continues.
Emancipation was a mistake.