Ha.. ha.. ha

ha.. ha.. ha..................

WHY CAN'T SHE MAKE THE FIRST MOVE

I swear there is one of these that was the complete opposite and says to not talk to random women in public.

>go on Veeky Forums years ago when getting into fitness, apparently most people here are losers
>fastforward right now, 4 years later, in good shape and no longer skeleton
>have only been out with one girl total, still a loser in a directionless life
At least I'm not kissless anymore I guess.

>this is how reddit cucks think

the one flaw with dating

oh fuck

>first time I "put myself out there", I got BTFO hard. She even compared me to my chad older brother
Nah, fuck this comic. Don't go for it unless you are a billion percent sure. Women like to go for the fucking throat when rejecting sometimes, so tread carefully.

I always make the first move. Explain user.

Sometimes it's easier to just give up

I always feel like the girl has to be paying a slight attention to you for this to work.
Like if she never looks your direction, not even a glance. It's probably not going to happen.
But if you feel her look at you once. It's worth a shot.

A shot I never fucking take because I'm a beta.
It just feels so weird talking to someone without being friends first, like they might know you aren't talking just for a small conversation.
Maybe I just overthink this shit.
Always feel like it's weird to ask a girl her number after only talking for 10 minutes.

The key to getting a girlfriend is opportunity my dude, for example we have two dudes that go to uni who are identical in everyway, who is more likely to get a girlfriend
>The one that participates in community events, goes to multiple clubs, and when he makes friends actively nutures those relationships
>The one that stays in his dorm playing videogames and shitposting

lmao. both my pic and this pic are a reality though, if you take care of yourself and are at least somewhat handsome there is no doubt girls want you to hit on them from time to time, if you're a fat slob then probably not.

there have been several instances where people implied some hypothetical scenario where I'm the chick's bf and they literally laughed in my face in a mean spirited way at the very concept

I'm not some virginal neckbeard but fuck the memes, there really is a solid chance that making the move will turn into the chick suddenly becoming a mysterious bitch, even ones who are friendly toward you suddenly turn into sociopaths who completely disregard your feelings if the idea that are with them is brought up and they don't like you. like damn, you didn't have to be a cunt about it, just laugh it off, wtf kind of friend are you cunt, yeah you had to make extra sure to let me know you think I'm actually a pathetic romantic candidate, that was really necessary

staying a kv is literally way worse tho

Because that's the first test. We want a man who goes for what he wants instead of sitting around waiting for things to happen for him. Its lame tbqf

Is that deus wall still up? Best artist in NZ hands down

>staying a kv is literally way worse tho
It does suck.
But what also sucks, is once you get a taste, it's hard to not want more.
>been a whole year since my last sexual encounter
Still virgin though, but got oral often from my ex.

>Sometimes it's easier to just give up
Literally my life when it comes to women. I've seen every girl I've ever been interested in taken by someone else so I've just focused on bettering myself as a person and made massive gains elsewhere in life (2/3/4/5, good job, moving out/independence etc). One will come to me, right bros?

Dunno. Took that picture a couple years ago when I was working a job nearby.

Maybe, maybe not.
But you seem like you've got it pretty good on yourself anyway. Having a gf would mean to lose half of your time and money for as long as it lasts... Who gives a shit? Just bang whores imho

>lose half your money
My ex cost me very little net money over the 7 months we dated. If you get a girl who isn't a cunt and actually pays for/buys you things then you're set

>got oral
>virgin
I have news for you, friend.

Still a virgin till you get your dick in a pussy or butthole user

I want to play video games all day and never go to work, and this is what I do. But women are all like "that's disgusting don't you have a life" fucking roasties make up your mind

>its lame how nature works

Jesus can see you getting your cock gobbled.

>have to be interesting real human bean with activities and unique hobbies
>meanwhile thots mope around with two braincells and cardboard personalities wearing yoga pants sipping on ice lattes.

100% not joking I've picked up girls with 0 redeeming qualities like this and they're honestly more like zombies than real people. I'm either some kind of sociopath or they l genuinely go out of their way to appear transparently uninteresting. genuinely no redeeming qualities besides having a pussy.

To much effort, guess I'll be single forever. When is those waifu sexbots coming out?

So mean you've picked up girls by acting like an uninteresting superficial guy?

I considered myself to be a virgin until the second time I fucked since the first time was horrible. Its all subjective bullshit anyways. That's why the poop-hole loophole exists

>first test
What are the other shittests?

I knew I had it somewhere. This is a /pol/ edit, though.

As said women shit test you all the time, the approach is a shit test, the rejection is a shit test, unless they're really fucking into you you will be blow the fuck out, it's you job to either run with your tail between your legs or comeback and continue, that's why men approach, they need to be interesting, charismatic, confident and able to steer a conversation their way, taking down all the barriers women construct around them.

Never underestimate the power of words anons, strength, looks, endurance, none of it matters socially, if you're charismatic, words can't topple mountains, at least directly, but they can take people the fuck down and make you have your way with them, know how to start and steer a conversation, carry yourself, how to direct and control people around you, and you can be the fat funny weird looking fuck and still have social status, influence, power and get laid.

>he is so beta he gets his fee fees hurt by a complete stranger he'd never meet or see again

You are a genetic and gender failure. Should have stayed in your moms anus

true alpha male

Can you be more beta?
Have you got no shame?

It's also easier to stay fat, yet the other option feels way better
easy things are not as rewarding as the ones you have to work for

When your gonna do that shit, have a backup, have two, be ready for some shit.

My go to is something like this, i'll go up and say hi to a chick, then basically the woman will pull the "im not interested" thing and i'll follow it up with something like this.

"Oh...ok...(that part needs to sound genuinely confused) do you think im flirting with you, im just being polite. i dont want to be rude or anything, but your really not my type"

In my experience...which entails A LOT of rejection its about flipping the power dynamic.

That or pause, take a sip of your drink and laugh, just laugh and walk away, the most hurtful thing you can do to a chick is to laugh at them and not get caught up in their bullshit. Also, ambiguous statements play on their insecurities, as you laugh say something like "nice dress, it suits your *pause* bodytype" that shit tears them up inside

I shit you not, if you want to learn how to be fucking ruthless to a woman, listen to gay guys, drag queens and other women talk shit.

>reddit: the post

Hi! You appear you have made a mistake with your post!
This is the board for Fitness. But don't worry, the /r9k/ board is right up your alley!
No need to thank me, just doing my bit.

>The Virgin user
>The Chad older brother

>Women like to go for the fucking throat when rejecting
shut up you bitter r9k virgin. how many times have you heard or read about a woman being relentless in her rejection, compared to "I'd rather just be friends" or something else equally as polite. survivorship bias

>"so many women with penises or who are intersex"
>less than 1% of the entire population is "so many"

Just stop posting Alex, I can smell your virginity across the atlantic

>Never underestimate the power of words anons, strength, looks, endurance, none of it matters socially
hoh boy. there's a tinder pic out there of some 10/10 guy who put on his bio about how he's attracted to underages or some shit like that. women were all over him. can someone help me out? his profile pic was black and white and iirc he had a criminal record too

this "looks aren't everything" attitute just seems like cope to me. looks actually are everything. attraction is instantaneous - a person has already decided if you are a viable partner in the first second of seeing you.

look at my pic and tell me how long it takes to decide if you are attracted to her

don't get me wrong - people can still get laid if they can compensate for looking bad.

>my name is alex
Consider me spooped.

How is this Veeky Forums related ? Take it to normalfag9k
Fucking disgusting.

Understandable, have a great day

Lmao iktfb.

>tfw joocy by normie standards
>not socially autistic, but struggle to close with chicks
>only dated one girl, and that was for about a month
>been on tinder for a few weeks
>hardly any matches
>just got ghosted by one grill

Feelsbadman.

>be me
>she made the first move
>I froze like a massive autist
>didn't say a word at all
I'm still angry at myself.

>she made first move
>think she's making fun of me
>"Are you serious"
>"Yes"
>don't answer and just stand there like a retard

TV and the media and online dating really,
really has fucked up the psychodyanimic of courting.

ok, that's the comic of a male feminist

now here is a comic of a female feminist

haha

I watched a video of some above average normie guy try and get a date without using the internet, he couldn't get a date over a whole month.

aside from dating websites, asking a girl out is completely unacceptable in every single way now

Eh, I'm dating a solid 7.5/10 and I'm ugly as hell. (She is THICC AF but if she lost like 10 lbs she'd be ridiculous.) True, I workout a lot but I'm still on a cut. I honestly think it's just my personality that's fueling my side of the relationship.

True, on internet dating it is all about looks. I don't understand fatties and uggos on dating sites. But if you go out into the world and you're charismatic, you can really compete out of your league.

If they're not interested I'd rather they make it obvious, could have saved months of turmoil

NO. DELET THIS. NOW.

>>Don't go for it unless you are a billion percent sure.

Literally why I was a virgin until I was 22. But as soon as I actually started putting myself out there and getting rejected occasionally, it didn't take long to start having success.

>not taking a picture of their whiteboard when they make progress
Its like they asked for this to happen

This will never not be funny.

What in the fuck?

Just take the rejection. It's not so bad you have to pull this weird passive-aggressive shit. Just go an say hi, you'll either get rejected or not. The point of rejections is to avoid incombatible people being together.

>The bald president disapproves of your insecure faggotry.

I thought tumblr whales drew attractive versions of themselves. If she's this ugly in the comic, then I don't even want to imagine what she really looks like.

Never gonna make it

lick my nuuuuUUUUUuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuts faget