Why do gym thots think this is acceptable?

Why do gym thots think this is acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPxUMhww_48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she pulling her pantsu into her ass like that on purpose?

yes and a size too small

>thots
I keep seeing this word everywhere
what does it mean

spread and sniff... BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFHhhhh

A woman so pure, so beautiful you can only have her in your thoughts - or as the negroid spells it, "thots"

Thot enablers are worse than thots.
Women wouldn't dress like this and act like thots if it didn't benefit them or get them attention. Ignore them, completely

That Hoe Over There but these days it's basically a synonym for slut.

She's gonna get mushrooms down there if she keeps wearing leggins this tight.

Huh. That's not exactly what I expected.
Thanks user.
I thought it was something different

Have a (You) user

Women post Jewish subversion

What sound does an ass like that make when it farts?

*toot*

kek

I just remove my glasses when i'm at the gym to avoid distractions, eye contact and ass starring.

i definitely think this is acceptable

But it probably feels good, like wearing nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all....

what are you, some kind of faggot?

a fairly ghetto, black female co-worker of mine told me its what they use to describe white girls that 'want to be black'

That is a great idea, why did I not think of that? -7 and -8.5 dipotries, I won't see shit.
On the other hand, might lead to me trying to squat in a rack that is occupied because I didn't notice the towel, tripping over weights and bottles lying around or creepily staring at people without realizing it.

Wew i thought i was bad with - 7 in both eyes

2bh 1 or 2 dioptries hardly matter at that level.

STUPID SEXY GYMS THOTS

>-7
Jesus Christ. I feel like such a bitch for wearing glasses in lectures when I only have -1.

How to deal with ex-thots, trying to go after your wallet?

I make 98k a year, I have a house, a beemer, and a bike. I actually consume way less than I earn.

However with a combination of expierience + lifting i'm starting to do well with women now, it just most of them are bat shit insane, like they expect me to treat them like a princess at age 27+. I've had to ghost on so many of them because they think 6 months is a enough time to know somebody and they try to guilt trip me to get them a ring. I've had some that fish out condoms in the trash trying to get pregnant (ty tabasco sauce)

Unironically go after younger girls. The ones older than 25 are desperate for a provider now that they've let Chads fuck them for 10 years and nobody wants them anymore. Go through the ones in their early 20s, find one that might not be batshit insane.

Honestly, best way. Pretend to be broke. I know it sounds dumb but if a girl will get with you thinking you don't have jack shit. You have a gold mine.

>tfw -8 and -9.5
CAN'T SEE SHIT CAPTAIN

>(ty tabasco sauce)
Story time?

>(ty tabasco sauce)

youtube.com/watch?v=VPxUMhww_48

Or be broke.

why is this so adorable... i never realise men had to struggle this much. cant wait to bully and torment irl guys with my slutiness

Nothing reallly happens a decent amount of time, it just tabasco sauce will kill allthe sperm, and imagine putting it in a vagina. It going to hurt lmao. I usually will leave immediately or kick em out.

I really do look naked in my leggings.

>cant wait to bully and torment irl guys with my slutiness
Oh no! Anything but another drop of water in the ocean!

I like that subtle airleak at the end

>being upset at this
Nigga the only reason I don't have a homegym is to look at sluts

That's because you ARE naked. I can even see your freaking birthmark and stretch marks. Nice ass though. Routine?

At what point could you report her for walking around like that and get her removed?

I would ask her to put on some real pants, assuming she wouldn't I'd then go to front desk and ask for manager.
Am I wrong for doing this? I'd say it's immoral for her to go around naked like that.

Would you report her anons?

pretty sure the manages will just laugh in your face and kick you out for thinking about a woman like that

how gay are you?

>At what point could you report her for walking around like that and get her removed?

Sometimes I swear gay men have periods.
Relax, and get use to the competition... at least be happy she can not enter the men's room, so you have no competition at the glory hole.

Why not? Honestly I enjoy looking at nice ass while training. Gives me a huge testo boost and they enjoy it aswell (if you are not extremly ugly).

If you are tired or the distraction is to much, just scratch your balls while she looks and she will never come near you...or if you she somehow likes you, she will give you a blowjob at lockerroom.

True story.

Fucking trap

I use an exercise bike form30 minutes a day.Very sedentary with my home life outside f that. I've been plaing the witcher 3 a bunch

do girls knokw nothing about booty workouts?

girl must have tight leggings so that it will compres the botty and booty hole to meake stronger lift gains

just off for some chemo, should be fine, but can you be more careful with your cancer next time?

>wanting to be black
LOL
LOL
LOL

>wanting to be black

Have you never heard the term "wigger"?
Fucking underage kids.

What's your reasoning for wanting to see that? For wanting to be around someone that's ok with going around in public dressed like that?
I have a wife and would rather not have to deal with low class cunts like this when I'm just trying to get a workout in.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES THAT YOU PLAY VIDYAAAA

How are you "dealing" with her?
Learn to control your lust.
Just don't look at her!
The world does NOT cater to or CARE about your opinions on others!

Find a mormon grill or an older woman with an steady job or income closer to yours

>-8 in both eyes, still can't see as well as others
>my eyes are too bad to get LASIK
just fuck my shit up senpai

There's a great screencap somewhere of someone who made the perfect crazy bitch test. Essentially what the guy did was after sex he'd go to the washroom and fill the condom with white hot sauce, if he heard screaming later he'd know he was dating a crazy bitch.

I mean, I ignore them completely in person. But I do jerk off to it at home. I also have no problem with it because there are women who don't dress or act that way, and life has a way of leading me to them.

Yeah, getting to see an attractive woman in next to nothing is such torture.

(You)

You're a moron

Getting kinda upset there user?
Dealing with trying to do my workout while guys around me are poppin boners at a slut walking around bottomless? It's a gym not a strip club, there's a time and place for everything.
It's not a matter of my lust, I just live in an area where this behavior isn't tolerated. Wanted to see how other anons felt. I guess you're all just as thirsty as she is.
And yes the world does care about people's opinions. When you have people that don't care about what other people think of them you get fat people, fedora neckbeards, and low class sluts.

yeahh haha, u know what u should do, go to the gym naked haha, that'll show those boys haha

>Getting kinda upset there user?
YES.. yes I am.

I do not want some old fart bothering my daughter as she works out. Leave your lusts at home, STOP checking out my daughter.
She will wear what EVER the fuck she wants to wear. Complain about what she wears and I will see about having YOU kicked out of the gym as a sexist old fart that is making the young women uncomfortable!
Stop harassing the young women you fucking PERVERT!

You have to be 18 to post here.

>You have to be 18 to post here.

So why do they let you post!

You have to go back.

You sound super jelly. Maybe you're upset that your old bag of a cow wife won't let you get your dick into her dry cunt. As a result you don't want any man getting into your daughters sweet juicy snatch because you feel it should be yours, rightfully.

It's ok user... you can find someone to love you one day, and then you won't have to defend dirty sluts anymore.
25 btw. Not an old fart by any means but old enough to realize bullshit like this isn't good for humanity.
Find yourself a woman, have some babies, teach them to have morals and not behave or accept behavior like OP's pic related.
I hope you don't actually have kids that you'd let walk around like that. No respectable parent would. It has nothing to do with sexism or being perverted, the sexist perverts are the ones that want to stare at a naked woman they don't know (pervert) but not a guy (sexist).
Your posts are approaching bait tier

Much better...
obviously she is wearing the new 100% transparent yoga sweat pants..
Only a TRUE PERVERT would think this is inappropriate!

>posting cartoon pctures
>getting a blowjob from anyone
It's people like you m9, people like you

Hehe

Eh, I don't exactly like being nearsighted as fuck but getting surgery is out of the question unless we're talking cyber eye transplants with nightvision and bluetooth for HUD so I can shitpost hands free. Potential for complications is too high even if it could alleviate, if not cure, your eyesight.

Oversaturated dick market.

Do you want yeast infections? Because that's how's you get yeast infections.