/alpha/ AlphaDestiny Appreciation General

Howdy, guys!

Since Alex was recently throned as King of Veeky Forums, the community response has been super supportive, with the majority accepting his new role; some do piss and moan, but this is widely believed to be shitposting or sarcastic in nature.

In this general you can tell us about how you first learned of AlphaDestiny, how his Naturally Enhanced routine is working for you, training tips and tricks, your favorite video of his and generally how he has improved your performance in all aspects of life. Like Alex says: If you found his content, it is your Destiny to be Alpha.

Q: >"i always thought Zyzz, Scooby, etc. were the kings? why the change?"
A: Easy, since the recent passings of Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver, the community has become increasingly more intolerant of roids and other life-threatening drugs and practices. This has led us to shed ourselves of personalities who promote, engage in or otherwise encourage these damaging problems. This we cannot abide. We have to push this out because it is literally killing young men/women or irreparably damaging their bodies and minds. We need to support a new, natty golden-era and revile the disgusting self-destructive practices of the past.

Q: >"why has AlphaDestiny been chosen over X or Y?
A: With the recent power vacuum after the expulsion of roiders, AlphaDestiny stands as the most qualified, knowledge-wise, physique-wise, stat-wise and pure Veeky Forums reliability-wise. He has spent thousands of his own money garnering knowledge in all aspects of lifting and so has devised the perfect program specifically for naturals. He personifies Veeky Forums culture as a whole, there is literally no better fit for king of the board. Some people think he's autistic or whatever, but this is part of his charm, he's the everyman; he has never had anything handed to him, he worked for everything he has, he is truly a good role-model for any Veeky Forumsizen or any young, up-and-coming lifter, he's based- pure and simple.

All Hail King Alex!

fucking coping manlets lmfao

How is it cope? What are you on about? What a shitty first post.

fuck off alex. kys you manlet faggot

I'm not Alex, brainlet, I just think the new king deserves a thread.

literally anything Mr Alpha does Eric Bugenhagen does better, without sounding like pretentious faggot

While I like Eric, he too often comes across as a loud, brash, immature fucking moron. Yes, he is quite impressive, but he's not on the same level as AlphaDestiny; Alex is a few echelons higher than Bugenhagen, but that's a beautiful thing because they are both doing their own thing and Eric isn't trying to ape Alex.

BUMPIDY BUMP!!

Who here also got Naturally Enhanced and is currently making the best gainz of their life?
>tfw all my lifts instantly increased like it was nothing
>tfw before I stalled for months and had to deload ten million times and try again while being demotivated as fuark

wrong its Alex aping Eric off lmfao

it would be apparent for you if you watched them both for longer than 3 months

Who the fuck is Alex?

Imagine the state of mind the person spamming this garbage is in. There is one mentally unhinged loner with nothing more in life than shitting this board up. Profoundly sad

sage

Too true, bro! Naturally Enhanced is truly the program of the future. So glad to hear you are getting those mega-lifts in!

>itt: op fishes for (you)s
Go fuck yourself

Come on, man, you know you're being disingenuous. I didn't say Eric was aping off of Alex, the opposite in fact. Alex's is purely his own, unique and no one else in the fitness community has the same level of quality as him. Eric does what he does which is also good.

AlphaDestiny, man.

Look, if you are not gonna contribute anything of fucking worth in this thread, then kindly get the fuck out; you sad loser.

I'm hardly fishing for (You)s, pal, I don't fucking care. I just want a genuine thread where we can discuss Naturally Enhanced and the AlphaDestiny philosophy.

I can guarantee you that all the loser trolls who hate on Alex in these great alphadestiny appreciation threads have never tried his training philosophies, Naturally Enhanced is pretty much steroids, you will make the greatest, most wonderful gains of your life if you run his god-level program!

Then go to his comment section? You're obviously fishing for (you)s since you're going to a place where the vast majority of people dislike Alex and posting a thread about him. Absolutely pathetic.

Exactly, I don't know how I am meant to put it across to these idiots that shit up the threads that perhaps they ought to look in to Naturally Enhanced and Alex but they just don't want to hear it, it's a damn shame.

Lol. Eric Bugenhagen.

Perhaps I want to use the board I've been on for years to have the discussion? Perhaps I want to hear from fellow Veeky Forumsizens about their opinions on NE, Alex and their progress? And the vast majority don't dislike him, that's a lie, it's just banter.

heres my opinion:
hes a insecure manlet that makes made up stories, talks shit about people that work in industry for decades, coaching elite lifters, yet, his only "achievement" to date is some shitty book literally no one cares about.

thats just my opinion tho bro.

>And the vast majority don't dislike him, that's a lie, it's just banter.
Yup, you're just fishes for (you)s. Thanks for proving my point

Right, fine, that's your opinion. And I'm not going to waste the energy trying to explain to you why you're being silly. Which begs the question why you went out of your way to invade an ALPHADESTINY thread to talk shit about a guy you don't even like?

Okay, I'm fishing for (You)s, uh huh. I was just explaining why there is some faux-negativity directed towards Alex from this board, but no I'm fishing for (You)s, right?

Pretty sure it's just plain old shitposting, m8.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Alex thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Alex maymay, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a capeshit manlet. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Alex loving NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ALEX IS NEW KING OF Veeky Forums." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

I'll let you off because that's my favorite copypasta. Made me lol.

Dude on right literally looks like me

Then you are blessed, my friend.

>e faux-negativity directed towards Alex
nothing faux about it. both you and him can kill yourselves and the world will be a better place for it

Wow, you un-ironically hate the guy, fucking hell. What did he do to you? Did you realize you wasted years of your life on shitty bro-splits or some shit? Fuck me.

>Did you realize you wasted years of your life on shitty bro-splits or some shit?
Show us the results of betadestiny's NE so we can laugh at you

Alex is God.

Refer to this, you fucking dickhead. (Thanks based poster for posting this)

Do you see this difference in the guy? He is goddamn huge now. Before was when he was on shitty bro splits, after is when he is running NE. But nah, you probably think he's the same size, different angle. You peabrained moron.

This

>not showing his results of NE because he looks like shit and knows the routine is shit
Wew thanks for making me laugh by showing how much of a joke you are

Got it for free it's been great so far.

Alex can be king but I will only accept Bugez as my lord and saviour

That's fine, man. Eric is damn cool as well.

BASED BOOGEN HAGEN

>Starts doing btb dl because of eric
>Starts doing rack pulls above the knee bcs of eric
>Starts doing jeffersons because of eric
>Stops doing convential lifts bcs of Eric
And recently hes doing jefferson rack pull. Which is what Eric is doing recently. And he mentions he wants to start doing zercher squats in the latest manlet with big legs video

Eric is what little Alex dreams of becoming. However he lacks the genes or testosterone

Maybe he was inspired a little by him or recognized a better way to perform an exercise, I think your grasping at straws and drawing connections where there are none, desu.

he looks much fuller, wider. and thiccer than eric

pls share em with us

Thats because he's a foot smaller than eric

It's impossible to be as short as this beta and not look like you're compensating

yes, literally perfect height for being alpha as fuck dwarven god

Why do you keep making these threads?

That is true, senpai. People do seem to have rose-tinted glasses when it comes to Eric.

Come on, people in real-life don't think like this, nor should Alex even give a shit what a bunch of sissies and women think.

Eric has that athlete type physique. He is a real athlete unlike Alex who is self employed. Also imo Eric has better arms back and legs

Because I want to have a discussion on all things AlphaDestiny and NE or otherwise, my good tripfag.

You plebians don't deserve it

I mean he kinda talks like an asshole
If he was chiller I’d probably watch him

pls

That's not how you "begs the question," brainlet faggot.

I guess he sometimes come off a bit crude or something, but you ought to watch him for his good advice, there is no other in the community like him.

You need to chill out, friend.

Let me guess, 5'7"?

5'10. So not a manlet before you insinuate that.

>5'10
>Not a manlet

Alex are you here?

I've heard it before on one of these threads, but 5'10 is absolutely not manlet status. I maintain that anything below 5'9 is manlet territory. believing otherwise is simply unrealistic and negligent of the real world.

How can Alex from AlphaDestiny be the king of Veeky Forums if Alex himself said Veeky Forums is a waste of time?

B A S E D

People do think like that.

The bourgeoisie can't mingle with the plebs

1. It shows contempt for his audience.
2. He represent everything a Veeky Forumsizen should become, and that ultimately means leaving the board.

This is no w a cha d thread faggots

Why has my thread been spammed with Chad images that are neither relevant or of the same caliber as my AlphaDestiny Chad memes?

Cuz ur a fag

They aren't funny at all. Looks like you need some lessons from a true meme craftsman like myself.

You are a faggot, bro. This is an AlphaDestiny thread and I expect AlphaDestiny content, not fucking unrelated Chad memes.

Wont stop cant stop

>A little

your thread sucks, lmao
sage

I don't know who's worse, Alex posters or Eric dick riders. They're both exactly the same, just crazy about 2 different dudes

posts lifts. Guaranteed you both are beginners

OG MEME

not bad

This our thread now alex

sage

What show does the 'chad composition' refer to?

t. R&M leddit virgin

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.