How do i into this mode?

how do i into this mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

correct-weight-loss.net/the-beautiful-body-part-3-–-how-science-defines-an-attractive-body-for-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this even possible without already having a godlike frame? His shoulder to waist ratio is practically 2:1

step 1: be attractive

check your shoulder privileges, satan

and he was still an autist

how's that even possible

step 1: believe in reincarnation

>devil trips confirm you have to sell your soul to attain 2:1 shoulder to waist ratio

He should really work his chest more though

There's something wrong with his body but i cant put my finger on it

what is a good shoulder width to have?

literally as wide as possible
i have never, ever seen a dude's shoulders that i'd call "too wide"

chests a bit odd and lats stick out strangely, pretty small delts, protruding rib on 1 side

I would consider OP pic's shoulder/waist ratio too high. I definitely wouldn't want it.

It's ever so slightly too high imo. It's certainly not worse than an average frame, but if he could choose to gain or lose an inch, he should probably lose an inch.

i have literally the exact same body with a little more delts and a bit more visible abs. is this considered to be a desirable body or what? i think this is dyel as fuck hence so am i. do i have body dysmorphia?

its very good genetics but still a little dyel, 6-12 months and you've made it

post body

correct-weight-loss.net/the-beautiful-body-part-3-–-how-science-defines-an-attractive-body-for-men/

Could be a swimmer?

Yeah, people always say that wider shoulders are automatically better, but I think this is good proof they aren't. He just looks shopped, and not in a good way. Like a caricature actually (though I suppose it's fitting seeing as that's pretty much what he was).

I think it looks weird because his V taper is from bone structure and not muscle. He looks super DYEL but is very skinny and has a massive frame.

Pull ups, chin ups and jack shit else

Didn't Orb turn out to be just a troll?

>tfw 0.55 shoulder/waist ratio

He looks strange because he's had a lot of work done to his face.

He's autistic because he was not that good looking and saved up for plastic surgery

>done believe me

Reverse search some of the image of him

Dat first pic is initial D American Live action

.68 waist to shoulder width ratio. Am I gonna make it?

pull ups and push ups

He's not dyel at all though, he's clearly got a good amount of muscle mass. If you think that's really skinny, you need to get off Veeky Forums and compare it to the real world, because that's way bigger than most people who aren't lardasses.

He's not huge, but he clearly lifts.