Get in NOW if you want to take part in the moon

blockchain.info/tx/b26bd6539505b971cbdb02600ce1212824e57650ef7fe2befaff1d2cb82f2462

Roger Ver just moved 20k BTC to Poloniex. He has spread tens of thousands to every exchange out there. 25k to Bitfinex, 10k to two others. You are about to witness something unprecedented.

Other urls found in this thread:

estimatefee.com/mempool-transaction/c4bfdab3e2b9692146e997aac843ad0508a46c70cdfbe090db6d9727c6301f2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BCH trading pairs are going to begin being added to exchanges starting tomorrow.
Just letting user know that everything continues.
BTC is to be harvested.

what the fuck

this guy looks like a chad

what the fuck si goign on here I throguht they wre elall ugkyl chinks like jihan

>just moved
that was probably 2013

The final getsuga tenshou

You've posted that in another thread shill.
I'm looking forward to this.

You gotta have some foresight with these transaction times.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? IS HE GONNA BUY A SHITTON OF BCH? WHAT'S MOONING!??!?

>Received Time 2017-11-12 06:17:36
This shill can't read.

imhelping.jpg

Just thought you should know.
Not a shill. It's the truth.

He's the real mastermind behind BCH, not Jihan.

you want fuck fuck your mother

>Transfers 25k in BTC
>Fee: 0.00112944 BTC

Wtf

It means he is going to lose his life savings along with every other cuck

Dumbarses on this board don't even realise BCH is on a dip. This is far from over.

Buy the dip for fucks sake.

Total Received 1,068.31216687 BTC

I think this is why. Only 1k changed hands or was spent of the org amount.

I hope whatever he’s doing backfires big time

read more about transaction priority and coin days.

I don't get it he has millions of usd and wastes it on pumping some coin. What is it? Ego? Is this his purpose in life?

do you realize he is getting rid of his btc bags, think about it, who knows more about where btc is going than insiders like him? They know btc will be worthless soon, they aren't on some idealogical crusade, they are selling btc to future bagholders.

Yeah, those bad bad tx fees.

It means he bought them. that's why we saw the spike.

KEeuaijaawdhbaAEHAUE HAUEHAHUE

BTC legacy is for the rich. Fee is based on the number of bytes in the tx, not on how much is transferred.

Read a fucking book niggr. It’s a time stamped ledger. And, block times being slow as fuck these days, it’s still unconfirmed.

No dude the huge chunk went to the multisig addy

nice logic. so insider like him waits bhc to moon for like 4x than he dumps his btc bags.

fucking pajeti retards.

him as his wealth has been stolen by the Jews.... 15euvEbzSZ4DJcGW722YbJxPq94XAUtYup (btc)

>arse
shut the fuck up you dumb british cunt

satoshi nakamoto must moved his coins.

get ready for an epic battle today.

source faggot

He's trying to save bitcoin from the jews user. He is the Adolf Hitler of crypto. Heil Ver!

But he's moving them at such a low sat/B, isn't he?

This won't even get confirmed until the miners return to BTC anyway..?

hitler of crypto, you got that part right...

estimatefee.com/mempool-transaction/c4bfdab3e2b9692146e997aac843ad0508a46c70cdfbe090db6d9727c6301f2c

I mean, I have an unconfirmed at 410 sat/B which has sat unconfirmed for a good 24 hours now, and it's only getting further and further away from being confirmed.

Right now, we're looking at a sat/B of over 1000 to get confirmed, and as far as I've been keeping up, that's a good 40-50k transactions with that amount needed to be confirmed before it even goes through.

But imagine the fee's the miners can get from those amounts?
Don't you guys see, he's getting the miners to go back to BTC for that sweet fee...

Fake news. Transactions were moved long time ago. Sage.

newb question: how do you know Ver's wallet/address? How do you know it's going to Poloniex?

you think he will invest in BCH?

HOW?!
His transactions have such a low sat/B that they won't even be confirmed, and if this keeps up, it won't be confirmed for weeks.

He's essentially just showing off, he's saying "Oh look, you better panic ya'll and sell your BTC so they'll go down, so I can buy even more and when you realize your mistake, you'll come crawling back and I'll be even more rich"

I think poloniex has you first send to a unique address first before it moves it into its main wallets in order to verify who is sending the bitcoins, but yeah, looks like the fee poloniex is using is too low.

Fake news

>chad