Parent brings 9 year old son to gym

>parent brings 9 year old son to gym

>parent let's 9 year old son lift weights unsupervised while she runs on the treadmill in the other room

Am I the only person who thinks this is terrible parenting? Everybody else at the gym acted like this shit was normal, I'm surprised the kid didn't hurt himself.

>5kg pulldowns
lmao what a weakass, throw some weight on there bitch

>9

lool enjoy ur ban underage bitch

i saw two literal 10 year olds benching 35s on the smith machine, admittedly half repping but i was impressed by their initiative
either that or they were some dyel manlets

Considering not that long ago a kid practically beheaded himself by trying to lift 100kg bench in Australia. I'd consider this to be fucking idiotic parenting.

Bright side, if the kid is inspired to lift now at that age, he (probably) won't become a fat fuck

confront the mom you low test beta bitch. tell her straight up, weight lifting is dangerous for anyone without proper training, let alone a pre pubescent kid. threaten to call child protective services. best case scenario you never see her again and her dumb ass kid isn't taking up the machines lifting bitch weights with what i assume is shit form

>Am I the only person who thinks this is terrible parenting?
I fucking hate this shit, we live in a society that will burn anyone at the stake if they look away from any "child" under the age of 18 unsupervised. It's getting ridiculous, I remember when I used to be 7 and bike over to the playground all day and do shit by myself. Stop pandering to this shitty ideology that creates nothing but needy pussies and whiny bitches.

>using gym equipment that could literally kill you if used incorrectly
>playing at the playground
good comparison faggot

for all we know the kid was extremely well educated on what his limits are and how to lift safely and with small amounts of weights, just saying

>implying playgrounds are safe when you can fall down and break an arm/leg/neck
I'm sure that kid killed himself on a lat pulldown, lets call the police on the parents next time.

It says "bike to the playground".

I also did that sort of shit as a kid, all my neighbours did, overprotecting is as much retarded as not caring at all

I biked fucking blocks away from my house in a city nigga. I could have went anywhere I wanted if I felt like it. You really think weights are more dangerous than city streets?

>taking pictures of random children in public
d..did you molest him? fucking creep

Yes, it's bad parenting. Other people shouldn't have to watch your kid.

Op here. His form was pretty bad, it didnt seem like he had much control of any of the machines he used. He tried to do heavy weight at first. When he couldn't lift it he moved to the lowest weight possible.

>child riding bike through city streets
I'm surprised a nigger didn't stab you and steal your bike

>the virgin adult
>the chad 9 year old

>taking pictures of random children in public

This isn't what it was about for me. I was worried the kid was going to hurt himself, especially when he was doing shit with free weights. Figured it would be good evidence if something happened.

>i-if you're not a complete socially inept asshole that gets into other people's business you have low testosterone and are a beta

Fragile masculinity at its best

Just stop making a big deal with it. Maybe eventually people will let their kids have a tiny amount of responsibility instead of constant hand holding in low risk situations. There's very little a fucking kid could do to injure themselves at 9 in a gym unless they're fucking autistic. The worst he could do is drop a weight on his foot or some shit boo fucking hoo lesson learned he needs to get some gainz first before touching daddy weights

>low risk situations

I don't think weight lifting is low risk. You can tear muscles and ligaments, crack bone, and worse if you don't understand what you're doing.

I think it's lower risk than a lot of the other shit kids did when they were growing up, myself included.

At least in the gym there are almost always other people around if shit hits the fan. Compare that to cliff jumping in the local quarry or shooting fireworks at each other out in the woods with no adults around.

>You can tear muscles and ligaments, crack bone
Literally how. Explain to me how this is any more dangerous than a kid rollerblading for their first time, riding a bike without trainers their first time.

If your 9 year old is so autistic you fear this type of shit then go ahead and hold their hand until they're 18 for all I care. But all you're doing is creating another pussy numale that likes to watch his wife fuck niggers.

Hey asshole that's me and the next time I see you imma beat ur ass

Good on the parents for not being giant faggots like you, stop being a pussy and let kids grow up instead of babying them for life.

>Be me
>See people doing shit they shouldnt be
>Watch it unfold
>Usually ends with lols when someone gets hurt

I'm not the police. I'm not here to enforce rules on anyone.

Yeah, being a fat faggot with wrecked joints who can only lift heavy shit and gets his head caved in by a roving pack of snowniggers?
Total alpha chad future.

Fucking weight lifting apologist cock suckers.

Yeah I'd just get the little faggot on a cycle of test and whey

OP's gym rival.

>paying for a gym membership just to use cardio equipment instead of investing 6 months of gym membership and gas money to buy the equipment at home
y?

You probably don't want to get caught taking photos of 9 year olds

The biggest danger to that child was the filthy pedophile taking photos of him

Depends on the kid.
If he's been shown the proper way to safely use the equipment and is mature enough to actually follow the instructions, then good on them for raising a respectful kid, and for starting them on a healthy path young.
If they're disruptive or unsafe then sure, but that's a separate issue and probably just a symptom of other parenting failures.

Everybody in this faggot fucking thread is a nu-male low test beta who should kill themselves and never pass on their estrogenous pathetic genes
Genuinely kys everybody who talks shit about that kid

kek

>tfw dad used to take me to the gym all the time as a kid
>would do exactly this, just leave me on my own and tell me to 'go and play on the machines' whilst he went and did free weights
>used to do pulldowns, leg press etc on the lowest weights possible
>the people in the gym were mostly shitskin Indians and Pakis because we lived in one of those 'ethnic' areas
>they ignored me and didn't care what I was doing
>one day some creepy Indian man came to me, he was quite big
>told me he had a lat pulldown machine in his car
>I followed him to his car
>the gym must have had no staff members around, they were all busy or not paying attention I guess
>the gym entrance was one of the ones where you enter a passcode and the door opens so not receptionist
>nobody sees me following this big strong Indian man to his car
>we go and get in his car, he unzips his trousers
>has a big erection (to a 7 year old)
>tells me I have to pull down on it like the machine
>I did the machine wrong and used to just pull down as hard as I could then let it go
>for 5 minutes gave him a handjob where I pulled down hard as fuck then let his dick go
>eventually pulled too hard and tore his frenulum
>he screamed and tried to grab me
>managed to run off back to the gym
>luckily someone was leaving so I ran through the door back to my dad
>he hadn't noticed I was missing
>never told him

fuck irresponsible parents

are you fucking stupid?

noice

>head caved in by a roving pack of snowniggers?
>weight lifting apologist
What did he mean by this?

what he said

2/10 try harder faggot

he is most probably some boomer or lives in some lily white town.

I trained for 2 years and started when I was 11.
Atleast I was smart enough to ask people how to do the excercises if I wasn't sure.

>hurr durr lifting is dangerous
You'll cuck that kid of being a chad by high school.

So vibrant!

>all these pedos who want little kids running around the gym
NO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GYM AND TAKE YOUR CUNT MOM WITH YOU

To be honest, this, the weirdest thing in this whole situation actually is that OP thought this much about a lonesome 10 yo lifting weights and decided to take pictures, imagine if the kid's parent happened to notice OP creeping up on their kid.

please tell me this isn't true

OP is just butt hurt that a 10 year old out does him on the lat pulldown.

OP just jelly the kid pulls more weight than him

kys

You are the fag that keeps reporting me and my boys. Stop being jealous. The gym isn't your safe space. And take your resistant band warm ups to the back room instead of tying them to the squat rack and stretching it half way across the room.

Spoken like a true do-nothing beta male

I hope you are joking Jesus christ.

>lifting weights before you turn 18
I guess he wants to live the rest of his life as a 5'7" sub human.

Most gyms don't allow children, as they shouldn't. They must not have been paying attention

You seem really concerned about you and your "boys" being reported to the authorities. What's the nature of your relationship with them?