Do you eat out one night stands (puss and ass) if they look clean enough for you?

Do you eat out one night stands (puss and ass) if they look clean enough for you?

If not, at what point do you?

>implying we go out

Roasties

A girl on snapchat told me she loves anal on the first day.
I was about to go and eat her ass but I screencapped her pic (I was new to snapchat at the time) and she never talked to me again.

Totally dodged a bullet thanks to my stupidity.

yes I eat the pussy and ass...it's part of sex fuck am I supposed to do read her a story?

>implying I would ever eat pussy or ass
>not being able to get the girl off from the shear feel of your shaft alone
when will dicklets ever learn?

No woman is clean enough for me to eat her ass.

On girls you don't know though who may have STD?

Always have them wash first. You can do this by suggesting they take a bath or for the both of you to shower together.

Know the signs of STIs (look up pictures for what an outbreak of herpes looks like).

Ask them if they're clean, it might be awkward at first, but if you aren't a stuttering mess and are assertive they will tell you.

bro's I need help. How do you even get a one night stand? I've tried to use tinder and I live in a rural area so going out won't work. If i want to go out I have to drive then I can't drink. What would you do?

>Ask them if they're clean, it might be awkward at first, but if you aren't a stuttering mess and are assertive they will tell you.

>implying they would tell you if they weren't
think for a second user, women always lie
>oh I'm definitely clean user, now eat my asshole

>rural area
you're better off looking for the mother of your children if you live rurally. Girls out there don't have as much access to dick buffets and will more likely not be a roastie (vetting is still required, I said less likely not impossible)

I eat girls pussies like right away. I don't even know why I subject myself to that. Like, you don't even know if a girl's got something.

invite them to get drunk in a field with you. that's what i'd do. but i'm basically retarded so probably don't do that. you gotta be careful to not give off the i'm going to rape and murder you in a field vibe

I've only eaten my ltr's ass, but I'll eat pussy if it looks clean. God I love eating pussy

>implying that's not what girls want

I eat pussy under 2 conditions:
1) She's not fat
2) It's fully shaved or reasonably trimmed

But if it smells bad at all, nahhh.

No
Two weeks of dating or if I've known her for a while and we're having a quick and dirty fuck.

Going down on a strange woman is a dangerous thing.

Actually the rape and murder in field vibe can be a pro depending on the girl

this has nothing to do with fitness, dumb ass. fuck off.

reminder: do not engage shit posting morons. sage, report and ignore.

>mfw I ate a hookers ass once

She put it right on my face brehs and I was horny as fuck so I decided to munch on it. At least it didnt taste like anything.

No, if I ever had a one night stand I wouldn't do it without a condom. So I wouldn't have a one night stand.

t. gymcel

>eating a hooker's ass

enjoy your worms bro

>ate a hookers ass once
I bet you kissed that prostitute too

I had a one night stand when I went to Poland two weeks ago. She showered before we started and i ate her ass and made her cum a few times before I raw dogged her. She was so hot it was a business decision to just say fuck it and fuck her brains out, also

>2017
>not eating ass

oh well
nah just ate her ass and pussy

hookers actually have far better hygiene practices than your average girl and have less unprotected sex than club sluts

I had a girl get tested before we banged, but I never saw the results and ended up with warts for a few months. Make them ask for a print out at the doctor and show you the results.

Or just don't go after roasties and always wear a rubber.

you just proved right, never trust a roastie

t.hooker
Nobody is fooled with this horseshit

every hooker ive been with has always been freshly showered
also if they want to keep doing their job they have to remain free of disease as most johns dont want to catch something they can give to their wives

lads I got a girl's number today and we've texted a bit. But I don't know how to talk to her everyday and not be autistic. What should we discuss what should I say? Please help getting Veeky Forums didn't prepare me for this

Be yourself and be alpha as fuck. Joke around with her and make her laugh but keep her on edge and make fun of her lightly sometimes

If you don't have anything to say then why are you texting her? Forcing the convo isn't going to do anything and will only cause her to lose interest. Texting should either be light teasing conversation or to set up the next time you will hang out.

You just got her number today.... wait a couple days then try to setup the next time you'll see her. Maybe Friday or Saturday night since it is the weekend.

oh yah fit stud, fucked a super hot foreign woman
s brains out huh

Shit, I try to eat out the prostitutes I bang. There are no GFE in my town (fucking brutal) so I can't atm.

This, the girl I was with last had just emerged from the shower and she had such a nice pussy. Total spinner. But she didn't kiss or let me go down. Still good sex.

lmao "wait, wait, wait you need to go do a 140 dollar check up asap if you ever want this dick" thats a good way to never get laid man

In countries with legal prostitution, hookers get mandatory, regular std tests, can't work if they are infected and legally can't have unprotected sex at work. Here in Australia hookers have a lower rate of std's than the general population.

>worms have to do with sexual hygiene

all she has to do is lick someones asshole and she has them, then you lick her asshole and catch them. It has nothing to do with sexual hygiene.

>>>>> implying

I'm not. But what should we be talking about ?

No. Who knows what they’ve got. Plus if it’s only one night I don’t care if she’s satisfied or not.