Do any of you guys smoke cigs?

Do any of you guys smoke cigs?

Just dip or use snus instead dude

I quit.

No, cigs are for degenerate no impulse control faggots

I used to occasionally but realized I was being retarded so I stopped

I smoke cigars once every few months. It's comfy to do on occasion, and not terrible for you in moderation.

No, cigs are gain-killers. Occasionally I will buy nicotine pouches for the buzz/memory boost but I try not to make a habit of them.

yep, for over a decade. camel unfiltered. planning on quitting in a couple years tho

BLAZE IT BITCHESS 420 EVERY DAY LOOL SNOOOP DOGGGGGG~!!!!!!1

>in a couple years
Why not sooner, if you don't mind me asking?

idk, arbitrary deadline, I don't want to quit yet since I still enjoy it. but the feeling that I should is starting to creep up on me, since I started lifting 3mos ago (never exercised before, ever) and my lungs are holding me back now

Hey, you do you man. Good on you for planning ahead like that.

Fucking idiots haven't discovered that nicotine suppresses estrogen and increases DHT.

Used too.
Got up to 4 packs a day, then I started rolling my own huge cigarettes and smoking a pipe at home.

Then my nephew was born and I realized that I couldn't keep up with the little bastard and carry him around as much as I wanted. So I quit smoking cold turkey started working out in earnest and haven't smoked sense.
It's been about 7 years now.

I quit

>I don't want to quit yet since I still enjoy it.

That feeling won't change man.

>4 packs a day

>4 packs a day
holy fuck dude

> inhaling the gains goblin
itll literally steal your gains and your collagen making you even uglier. i resemble a grape thats been squashed so why would want to go outside and resemble a fucking wrinkled raisin. its all about the aesthetics r-right bro?

Quit, money gains are insane, same health wise.

What steals ur collagen

if i buy a t-towel like yours and put it on my head will i lose my v-v-v-virginity b-bro?

>4 packs a day

i've been smoking for 2 years now and my highest was 1 pack - sure compared to some people im still new to it but how the hell do you even manage to smoke 4 packs a day?

1 pack = 20 cigs (i think)
4 packs = 80 cigs
80/24 = 3.33
60/3.33 = 18,......

so you smoke every 18 minutes?
How the fuck are you alive?

if you sleep 6 hours a day:

80/18 = 4,44
60/4,44 = 13,51

8 hours a day

80/16 = 5
60/5 = 12

i don't believe the 4 pack things desu - you just can't fucking smoke that much

I smoke my pipe every once in a while when I go /out/, a nice slow smoke, small corn cob bowl, lasts me 30 min on average, just enjoy the mountain views and good tobacco. Obviously I don't inhale but I'm not gonna pretend it's not bad for me, just not as bad as McTobacco in cigs.
The nice thing is tobacco is so cheap and I don't have an addiction, so I'll do it if I feel like it, and with a pipe you can religion at any time. Took a few puffs but not feeling it? That's cool, just chill. Smoked 1/4 of a bowl but don't want to anymore? Cool, dump it out in your campfire/in a small hole and don't worry about it.

srs question now, do any of you guys smoke cocks?

Why drink Sterno instead of Scotch?

Allen Carr (author of famous smoking stop book) smoked 80 cigs a day aswell

Sometimes a cigar or a joint. Not regularly though.

I snus regularly but have a cig when I feel like it

It will be great to become bald even earlier with that increase in DHT

if you're shit-genetics mcgee that is

I just quit because I'm suddenly scared of cancer

Sucks because I had just bought 20 packs of cigarettes

wtf do I do with them

Sell to friends or throw away

Sell them to high school kids at a 300% markup

this

If you're smoking cigs for a test boost, it's time to hop on the sterons

I used to, but then I downgraded to only smoking when I drank. And I used to drink a lot.. which became pretty bad at a few points.
So I quit that, too.

My energy and happiness levels at least doubled. The weekends were the hardest part of quitting, So when I'm too tired for physical activity, but feeling bored on a sunday, I used to reach for a drink. Now I play vidya that catches my attention, have some bedtime tea, and hit the sack so I can get to the gym bright and early. Then I have the time to do whatever I feel like on top of my routine.
'Tis comfy.

Dont fall for the sunken cost fallacy. Not smoking them is still better.

Was a smoker for three years. Stared in theater were i was working. I mean it was for roles but i got an addiction. Now i just drink.

steroids are literally healthier
t. smoker

Filthy, disgusting, degenerate, unhealthy substance addiction. Throw it in the bin.

I smoke cigars occasionally.
>smoke a cigar on monday
>go to the gym on wednesday
>running on treadmill
>can smell the smoke in my sweat

what about weed?

>he doesn't enjoy a cigar while sprinting on treadmill

No, I smoke weed every day minus two 5-7 day tolerance breaks per month

ever vaped?

No, been smoking hella weed though. Not been smoking any longer than a year, but when I started it was just once or twice a month. The past two weeks it's evolved to every day, and now I'm taking a break because it's not nearly as special or enjoyable when I'm doing it every day

I tried it once but i don't think the cartridge was strong enough. I prefer the buds over hash or oil. To me nothing beats a nice blunt.

Just smoke so retards like yourselves can get ED and a stroke faster

Stop trying to be a meme you fucking fag

>Just be the lowest rung of white trash dude

I have never once in my life met a single person who dips and has accomplished anything. I have never seen anyone use dip while traveling through the airport, because people who dip are poor garbage and do not travel. I also have never seen a politician, doctor, lawyer, etc ever use dip.

There is no better way to tell everyone around you "I am uneducated, worthless, garbage" than to use dip.

>lol y u mad tho?
Seeing people use dip is like watching fat people eat garbage. You just want to shake them by the head and yell "stop doing this if you want to be better".

I'm 30 and I've been smoking since 17. They're just a burden at this point. The only time they're truly satisfying is after sex, a meal, or with coffee. In fact, I think I'll have a coffee and a smoke right now.

I really need to develop the discipline and will power to drop the habit, though.

Where do you think the term chain-smoker comes from?
I knew a guy who smoked all day and used his lighter exactly once in the morning. Just lit the next one with the last one.

good luck, I'm sure it's incredibly hard

my dad quit for a whole year and came back
said he thought about it everyday

The guy who owns the company I work for, and who is also the chairman of a lobbying association for our industry, happens to dip. Has a Skoal sticker on his multi-million dollar catamaran. Tried it once. The unflavored stuff has a very rich, satisfying flavor. Women despise it, and it browns the teeth and gums, so fuck that, though

>tfw have not smoked for 22 days
Can't wait until this infection heals, gonna smoke a big ol bowl as soon as it does

Might get a vape though once I start smoking again so I can cut back on cigs

>love the smell of cigs and the taste
>don't want cancer

Give to homeless.

>being predisposed to MPB
lmaoing at ur life

smoke a pipe occasionally and decrease your chance of getting cancer while increasing the enjoyment of tobacco

Reminder that if you don’t smoke then you’re not a man and will not make it. There is no correlation between smokin and cancer. Smoking was commonplace in the early and mid 1900s and people still lived as long or even longer than us. Stop buying into the propaganda.

inb4 tobacco industry shill

*Teleports into your DNA*
>Nothing personal, kiddo

Quit 7 months ago. Best decision of my life.