Tfw you have it all

>tfw you have it all

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where's the p90x my dude?

ultimate hypertrophy by vitruvian physique please

What is the best one for a novice to get BIG and STRONG ?

And you still dont lift

i'd like to know that as well please

Now post your body.
You have great results since you're spending so much time researching fitness, right user?

Post a torrent with the whole folder.

The one with volume

POST KIZEN PLS DUDE I BEG

>and you still look like shit
Really makes you think

>no Pavel Tsatsouline

dude

you're also missing barbell medicine programs which cost like $210 in total.

>mfw i want it all

Not OP. But this is also a big collection free for you guys
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU

Stop being a homo and share your shit OP

thnx user

Does anybody have Ultimate MMA Conditioning by Joel Jamieson please?

This, share the load.
Appreciate it.

Both, they complement each other greatly, they are the result of weight training regardless but even if you train them separately.

Would you mind sharing kizen conplete?

I read from those that bought, that it isn't that great and bit pricey, however for the later it is important consider that they probably should be followed for a long time and the dudes most likely offer some advice/supervision.

Dear OP,
Quit being a fag and post link.

OP here. Guys trust me Kizen is shit.
All these fitness youtubers don't even use their own training advice on their programs because they are no fitness experts... they are online marketing guys trying to sell you shit.

Anyone who has a succesful youtube channel is like this. Alphadestiny included you delusional faggots

Just post a link you Nigerian!

omar said he did his 4 week repeatable program. Regardless if they use it or not we want the fucking programs OP

This is autism. Get a barbell and weights and start lifting. Repeat every other day.

my current lifts are
>bench 80kg x 5
>squat 95kg x 5
>deadlift 155kg x 5
>ohp 50kg x5

I'm in routine limbo and I don't know what to fucking do. I just want to improve those lifts. what routine would be best for me?

texas method.the best one in my opinion is the 4 days split of texas method.

Now post body

I'll look into it thank you.

post it fag

What does this picture imply

>thicc
I’d like that one, OP, please and thank you.

bump of interest

fuck meme programs, post thick.jpg

upload the kizen memes

post link to NE

Come on, OP. Be a pal.

Why don't you guys just... You know, actually go to the gym and work out? This shit is not that hard guys

Fucking leave brofag

have fun injuring yourself and not having a fully optimized routine while i reach programming enlightenment

Because intelligent effort will reward you more. That being said unintelligent effort will still reward you more than doing nothing at all.

Please post 'em all in a dropbox or something. Thanks, buddy!

I did SS, and I'm now just doing a basic PPL routine, which has worked great. The thing I'm trying to convey is that many people on this board get a bunch of information overload when they should just go to the gym. I haven't been injured either after lifting since 16, now 22. People have a hard time listening to their bodies, in regards to if it is just DOMS/overtraining or if it's actually a real injury.

Unfortunately common sense can't be learned.

I'm only interested in manlet destiny's stuff, anyone got an actual link?

Friendly reminder that there is no secret program. There's fat loss and there's building muscle. Be consistent, do you conditioning on top of lifting weights, eat well, sleep enough. Thats all there is to it.

>This

So much this

Read. The. Fucking. Sticky.

Though I'd personally recommend Stronglifts 5x5 as a base method. Do it PROPERLY and don't fuck around, and you'll be able to move onto a decent PPL within 4 to 6 months.

Starting Strength is good but you can't ask any questions about it on here as you get a load of autists arguing everything you say.

Please post Naturally Enhanced Overhaul

No

Please

hope you get banned you stupid cunt

>why you gotta be this waaayyyy