BCH HAHAHHAAH

There are people on this board that bought bitcoin cash ATH @$2700 Where are you? Show yourselves

>tfw bought at $2220

am i ever going to recover?

I bought 9 BCH at $2900. It's going to come back in a few days. Not even sweating it.

NO BECAUSE YOURE A GOD DAMN DUMBASS WHO FELL FOR A GOOK PND

Em um ok

How come they keep getting baited by gooks? Disgrace.

the same fucking shill

SHUT THE FUCKUP YOU COREKEKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT.

BITCOIN CASH IS KING AND WILL CRUSH BTC.

>bought at 0.40

Just kill me already

I dunno, btc is slow as fuck and it's losing big name supporters, i think bcc can challenge it a little more, remember we had another bcc pump yesterday, actually there's been 3 bcc pumps in the last 3 days so it might not be over.

it isnt.

it will pump again today and Monday it will finally crush BTC in the GRAVE

>losing big name supporters
Source besides John McAfee? Also your face when you realize you got gypped on BCH.

it's the fucking green, they literally cannot help themselves

This

God I hope you're not serious. You might wanna look up suicide prevention hotlines just to be prepared user.

I will never ever get fomoing retards

I'm gambling this faggot is actually going to do it again
he can't leave it here
bought 0.25btc @ 0.25
bought 0.50btc @ 0.225
bought 1.00btc @ 0.197
might just aswell take some idiot's btc and preserve some of my wealth

You better start doing a better job faggots otherwise bcash will never recover.

please just hodl. don't make the mistake of selling, you will regret it. it will go to 3k.

I'll never understand retards that buy at the peak. What do they expect? A 50% rise in 3 days in a row? idiots.

says the bag holder

Sorry for you loss user
delusional

By Monday difficulty will adjust, hashpower will flow back to BTC and the mempool will start clearing. This has all happened before.

>I'll never understand retards that buy at the peak. What do they expect? A 50% rise in 3 days in a row? idiots.
greed and stupidity
i mean crypto is so fast if you missed your rocket and haven't bought on a safe level just wait a week and get in another one
it's not like you have to wait months or years for another opportunity like in regular markets
right now there are dozens promising coins to buy cheap - all that bch volume will flow somewhere else in a few days

>tfw don't even have $100 to afford crypto

>people bragging about spending $2000+ on crypto makes my heart hurt

>Big name supporter

nigga you stupid and poor. maybe theres a correlation?

I bought at ATH last night (700 coins) and it's at $6200+ already! I heart BTC!

im not a shill, i just have an iq above 60. look i feel for you really i do, but you have to do better in the future

Bought at 2500, spent all my 15 bitcoins, I really hope the flippening is happening or I will have to off myself

sure it'll probably go back up to 2k, i wouldn't even be surprised. but you better sell otherwise you're going to get fucked. please, i'm trying to help you i genuinely don't want to see my fellow bizrealites lose their stacks

SELL
SELL
SELL

Bcash is gook wank

Helium, dude.

stay poor fomofags

>bought at 1500€
>DIPS
>shit and piss in my pants
>HODL,HODL.HODL
>sold at 1550€

Wow what a dick dude you are a flacid penis real talk you encompass the flacid pebis confirmed checked or something

nice dubs
also sorry for your loss

kek and true

lol same. I totally missed one of the bigger pumps because i set a sell order at break-even. Oh well. Better safe than sorry, right?

Bought in at 0.12 two days ago
Sold today at 0.24 because it hit the peak during Britbong sleeping hours and I didn't set an alarm.

Missed out on the ATH but still doubled my money

jeebus those gook sluts are uglys as fuck

The two on the right are fine, would bang any one of them desu, including the one on the left.

BCH will hit 3k in 2 days, screencap this

Next year yes it will..... I believe bitcoin will go up alot more in that time as well

>bitcoin cash ATH @$2700

Am I missing something here? Coinmarketcap says the highest it went was $1953

BCH will be at $600 in 3 days. Screencast this.

I bought BCH at 900 back in the last pump and watched it go down to 300 but now I'm swimming in gains. Just keep hodling user.

>they fell for the chinkcoin meme

ITT: the average cranial capacity of a BCH buyer at the peak is 500CC. 1450CC here, 150CC about the human sapien average

>not realizing BCH is a fucking ALT coin