Joe

I just realized one day the Joe Rogan Podcast is gonna end.

Fuak, its such a big part off my weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obmt_PkIfBE
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just edit several parts of him talking about drugs, chimps, hunting and the ufc.

Randomize the sound bytes and there you go.

I like jre but whenever he talks about something I'm knowledgeable in I cringe, this makes me wonder if he knows anything besides bjj and drugs, but I'm too dumb to tell

Nigga you made me think it was ending soon

Fuck you

What makes you think he knows about drugs?

>listening to every episode

How can you handle that much of the same thing over and over?

True, as a college commuter and a loner the JRE is like my only friend. fuak this is depressing . also bert is fat

>being 5' 8
>left wing
>smokes weed with his wife infront of his kids

Dude did you see the size of that bear though?

>5'8
average male height in america

>left wing
most sensible people are

>smokes weed with his wife infront of his kids
and? you're eating with your family you never see them drinking beer or wine? weed isn't nearly as bad for you as alcohol so i fail too see the problem here

I wanna get more into podcasts and this guy seems like a good place to start. At first I was kinda put off by how many alt right losers seem to like him but his audience actually seems way way wider than I initially thought.

Do you just start from the first or pick ones that interest you based off of topic/guest?

Same when I hear him talk about nutrition. He reads about a lot of things but he doesn't actually understand anything because he just glances at the surface of whatever the topic is, gets all of his info from shady sources, and has an inclination towards the fringes of science that mean he's probably wrong most of the time but he doesn't care because his mind is being blown by hearing stuff that you don't normally hear, and again he doesn't look into anything deeply enough to check if he's hearing bullshit.

>most sensible people are

Absolutely untrue.

>and? you're eating with your family you never see them drinking beer or wine? weed isn't nearly as bad for you as alcohol so i fail too see the problem here

We need to kill people like you. Honestly. I wish we had Asian tier drug laws all over the world. Literally fucking hang people like you.

Not
An
Argument

pick some with topics you like. It's shit to listen to if you dislike the guest i guess.

The one with Steve-O, James Hettfield and Joe Valtellini are my personal favorites.

Just pick out guests you like. Joe Rogan isn't someone you want to listen to, but he does probably have the best podcast format; ads you can skip at the beginning then usually 3 hrs uninterrupted conversation. Everyone can give you their list of must hear episodes.

I'd recommend: Jordan Peterson appearances in order, Brett Weinstein, Hunter Maas, Les Stroud, Louis Theroux, Alex Jones, anyone else you know.

Alcohol is far worse than weed
The worst thing about weed is that people who make it their entire life are obnoxious manchildren who don't shut up about it, and even then that's mostly because its still falsely seen as a horrible evil killer drug.

The worst thing about alcohol is that it literally kills you and makes you unstable enough that accidentally harming others is a very real possibility.

>most sensible people are

people deluded into thinking they're sensible. Most realize the error of their ways when they grow up

This guy never got invited a party and is bitter

now that's what i call an edgy list

It is in America although that's only by virtue of there being slightly more lunatic conservatives than lunatic liberals.

I find Joe is a better everyman than a comedian, so the comedian episodes are pretty shit. Pick MMA guys if you're into that too.

Only worth listening to is Robert Sapolsky on human behavioral biology. You're welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=obmt_PkIfBE

This lecture series is a treasure. 5min in and you'll listening to it all in a couple of days
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA

>watching that libcuck episode when you could watch alex jones or steben molyneux

I see you are also a gentleman of high IQ remember no borders for western nations.

Good

He's a retard

who the fuck cares about some random retard from /pol/ and who is surprised that the board contains autists from all over the political spectrum and not just the right

fuck outta here stop rewarding autism with attention

Bill Burr’s podcast will end too, but luckily after Bill’s wife divorces him and takes everything he owns, Nia will continue to do the the podcast with a hip new age (((African American))) vibe. Can’t wait.

The "das raycis" podcast.

>True, as a college commuter and a loner the JRE is like my only friend. fuak this is depressing .

fuck dude i can relate to this