Jumping onto greyskull lp

Hey Veeky Forums spend 2 years dicking around in the gym started off with SS with lots of breaks and went onto a bro split here are my numbers

SQUAT - 1pl8
BENCH - 1pl8
DEADLIFT - 165lb
OVERHEAD - 55lb
BARBELL ROW - 55lb

Since my numbers are terrible and I just relized that strength = aesthetics for natties, is greyskull LP a good routine for aesthetics?

I really like greyskull but I added curls and skullcrushers

is it good for aesthetics?

According to my broscience yes

>same squat and bench
how?

GSLP is the PPL of beginner routines so good choice. Remember to add some isolations and volume to help. The AMRAP is my favorite part about it

>Bench 1pl8
>OHP 55 lbs
kek
Get on that god-tier GZCLP bro, long term progression is key for natties.

can you explain how many isolations i can add? and how AMRAP works if you dont mind

>AMRAP
What are you confused about?

Grey skull LP is a fucking meme it's shit. Do a split

i lift more than you? is op real?

Well you can add one to each of your A or B days. I personally added three because I had extra time and my recovery was great due to bulking. I like cable flies, lateral raises, and leg press. Most would recommend adding accessories that compliment your main lifts
Don't listen to this guy, you should know splits are a meme for natties by now.

most people at my gym are huge and do splits so how are they memes?

They aren't. They are the best for aesthetics regardless of natty or not

If we're talking brosplits(as in arm day, chest day, ab day) than they are on roids if they are huge. PHUL and PPL aren't brosplits for example. They are memes because you only work a muscle group like 1 time a week. Natties should be hitting each muscle group at least twice a week and beginners get the best gains from a full-body 3X a week just because of newbie gains

can you show proof pls?

OP here forgot to mention i was running PHUL since september and curious should I continue to do PHUL? or start from grey skull then go to PHUL

...why would you get on an intermediate routine as a beginner?

like I mentioned im not really a beginer but techicly kinda of am since I half assed my SS routine but I did another year of bro splits and wondering since I went to the gym of 2 years

Ah okay, hmm. I'd just jump onto GSLP since it has a bigger focus on getting your numbers up. And then resume PHUL with bigger lifts, as it is also a great routine

Ok thanks mate what exercises would you throw in the routine if overall goal is AESTHETICS and what exercises would be good to target muscles to make me aesthetic

Anyone can get big doing anything if they do it long enough and put in effort.

Necessarily if you up workout frequency beyond 3/4 days a week, your muscles can't recover and you have to lower intensity. So you can't push weight as hard over the long term.

If you're aiming for maximum muscle/strength gain, fullbody at around 3 days a week, like all powerlifters do. It is known.

Shrugs, lateral raises, cable flies, tricep pulldowns, and good ol bicep curls are great accessories for aesthetics. Don't forget pull ups and the lat pulldown machine for big lats to widen your frame

how would I fit these in what days? can I throw them in either day? or does it depend

Shrugs on DL days. Lat pull-down everyday. Lateral raises on OHP days. Cable flies on Bench days. Tricep pulldowns and curls on squat day. Sound manageable?

>deadlift 165
Cmon lad I'm pretty sure I regularly deadlifted that much when I was 13

mate I've been going to the gym and my stats are
Squat 155lb
bench 135
deadlift 185
overhead 80lb
barbell row idk ive never tried
im 5' 9 135lb on a bulk
how are your stats so fucked up

I guess the key points are
>dicking around
>lots of breaks

no dude i can do WAY more than that 250 last time i tested but i backed down weights cuz of me being lazy and fixing form wanting to activate my muscles properly but i tihnk i did pre good form 250 on my first year from SS

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

Shit tier routine made by a fat dyel WCGW

what do you recommend then?

also how long should I run this program here? (OP)

6 months really, most guys run it till 1/2/3/4
Lmao how shameful. I actually got to 325X5 on Phraks GSLP so this is somewhat surprising

did you get any overall muscle difference? in the 6 months cuz that pic of PHRAK user posted scares me kinda dont wanna be a fat cunt

Are you the hue trap from some time ago?

idk what hue means so probably not?

I think he meant trappy chan but you're both probably new so fuck off pls

I've been doing pic related gslp routine for a couple months now. It's alright but I'm probably going to switch to something that's more than 3 days per week. I've been making decent progress for being on a cut though.

It's not much but I've been here for four years

>two years
>squat 1pl8
Almost makes me feel good about my lmao2pl8 squat after half a year. But seriously how have you been able to keep going there without making any progress? I would have given up so good for you I guess. Have you at least gained some muscle or something?

Same. Have you got any routines in mind? I cant choose whether I wanna move on to another strength routine or if I should do UL split / PHUL.
Still able to progress albeit slowly

can one do grayskull 3 days in a row?

like i said i dicked around and i didnt train legs the year after you autisit

>says he can deadlift 165
>now claims 250
which is it

I currently lift according to coolcicada's PPL.

My week goes PPLPPLx.

My main goal is aesthetics. Am I on the right path?

Are aesthetics possible only 3x a week? HELP.

I have followed phrak's GSLP program and the volume isn't enough. I like high volume. I feel like I have a lot of energy left in me when I would only do AxBxAxx and so on.