Hello Veeky Forums

I see that everyone here is GIT into fitness and shit, so why do I see wastes of fucking space brain dead morons recommending stupid diets?

I have the perfect fucking plan...

You eat lots of tuna, yeah yeah yeah no brainier right?

So then why are people still fucking them selves up by eating shite?

It is simple really, you need the redpill, that is to remove all atrocious people from your life and do it fucking now. Get a lift from tom to work but tom is super anti you and depresses you to fuck with his bullshit everyday, e.i. The fucking dog just shit again in the living room! fuck them off, you are too intelligent for them to be your friend, get the bus and suddenly those people that actually care about you will be more than happy to give you a lift... Even just interacting with idiots will puit you down to the lowest standard by people that aren't shitheads, so always fucking avoid shitheads, be a man and tell them straight if you have to...

You woun't meet chad who will tell you how to lift and gain weight if you mingle with tossers, chad is not interested in you if you hang out with fucking plebs. Chad is just that guy you hate, he gets all the girls and fucking just eats and eats and gets big, you should be more like chad, and fuck everything not chad off.

Stop eating shit like milk, WTF are you doing?

Always read the label, some foods are so high in fat they will literally make you feel miserable by their results on your body, you will feel like you're not making any gains because your muscles are concealed by excess body fat, so do your self a favor, if you must eat meat, eat tuna and fucking lots of it.

I'm a 36 year old male btw, use to serve in the army, now i'm just beginning to find out what is bad for me and what is not, you will have many shills in here for sure all saying eating protein powders is best and eating tons and tons of shit you're not meant to eat....

this message was delivered by your best friend /pol/

stop being faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just look on the fucking side of the tin of good tuna, it has virtually no fat vs the amount you eat, i love the stuff. I actually know body builder that goes into completions that eats it every day.

As a plus it is loaded with vitamin D, which just generally makes you feel good, perhaps because it is so important to the immune system

I am trying to educate kids, just kys

next up...

RICE AND BEANS

or are you one of these stupid people who thinks the low fat versions of the shite you eat is not gonna give you any gains, their are many vegan body builders that are fucking massive, so where is your proof that you always need to eat meat?

Rice with certain beans will provide you with all the amino acids your body needs to build a complete protein.

Last but not least your body will absorb between 30 - 50 grams of protein per meal, based on a 3 meal a day program, 4 hours apart. Everyone is different, I have no idea how to absorb more, but if you eat to much you will know when you fart...

oh and about gaining muscle, if your muscles are aching, don't work them, eat more protein and get plenty of rest. There is no point in working an injured thing, that is just dumb...

you should read or you will die of cancer...

it is a no brainer really and i feel a bit stupid posting it by something withn says i should because i'm fucking sick to death now of FAT shit fucks trying to date me...

Mercury you fucking retard

they stink of shit, they are so fat and if i don't accept there offering of sex and some how wierd, fuck fat people...

fuck you cunt mecruy is my planet and i am deffinately not dumb just drunk fuck you i bet your fat a fuck and just hate people because they are fucking happy, kys fat useless cunt...

feminism promoted obesity and if i had it my way you would be dead...

correction i will have it my way some day, just you wait and see... 90% of pop wiped out oh yes.

Novus ordo seclorum

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs

should be.

you people are a problem, you create so much waste... i bet you throw a cig butt to the ground literally 2 meters away from a fucking bin/trash can because it suits you. Well it does not suit us, you will be washed away soon...

there will come a time when we just get sick of your bullshit you will see...

you will see too late...

some of you think you're so it especially this cunt
Keep on buying that star bucks mate, yeah surely you will be spared, you're a fucking useless cunt, you have no value...

people have no value don't you fucking get it....

my generation will fucking kill you all, we just super intelligent connected to the higher power and you are shit...

so you will ignore my advise?

i doubt it, you must work hard, play hard, be hard and not be stupid, no person born on earth is stupid, people tell you that you are stupid that is it, rise above that and realize your full potential and this i am never allowed to say

I will say no more but you think i am crazy at your peril.

You should seek help

M E R C U R Y
E
R
C
U
R
Y

>this is what acute mercury poisoning does to your brain
take notes

i could destroy a continent if it comes to it...

fuck your help?

What the fuck is this thread? Is this a meth rant?

do not try me, i assure you the deaths will involve you, and little cunts like you, my god is of no name.

all my number this week plus 13 my lucky number on that date i can hack that power and use it to its full potential.

think this is real lad?

i have been in the game too long i am my inner self now and my inner self is very powerful. I do not wantg to cause harm like i di the last time people laughed at me, this world is or was going through dark times due to my thoughts...

shock?

>your best friend /pol/
Shoo shoo poo
Unlike /pol we don't take pride in being 40% brown.
Also tone down on the writing. All we do here is pick things up.

everything i see in my mind is linked to everything i see and now i know it.

you numbers they do nothing why even apply fagot?

Some lyrics you should learn...

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME.

YOU CREATE THE ILLUSION...

who is stupid now?

Don't worry we will track you to far reaches of the earth..

~We are gods children.

you have no idea how much i will shred you all to pieces once god arrives and points out the targets....

what you did to this world is so cruel, you will burn all of you that does not obey natural law.

shocked you will be shocked, there is no such thing as age of consent, to impose such restrictions upon a people causes the decline of the that race, we see and we are not dumb to this.

you will be fucking erased if shit is not restored to the natural order, just because I find a girl age 14 attractive does not make me a nonce and if you think otherwise mark my words your a target for the wipe out...

Because you effectually killed the dating pool of most white men, by saying we can't fuck you CUNTS, now we get called a nonce for going for 18 year old yeah like we aren't dumb we see the pattern and now WE ARE PISSED and you will all die.

KEEP YOUR DIRTY PAKI CUNTS OUT MY COUNTY AND LEAVE OUR FUCKING BROOD ALONE OR EXPECT DEATH... THEY ARE OURS TO KEEP NOT YOURS...

Guys legit- can i eat tuna everyday without negative side effects?? I know its lean protein and where I am pretty affordable.
A little nervous about the mercury.. or is it just a meme?

Meet me in my gym bitch as bitch

>A little nervous about the mercury.. or is it just a meme?
ITS BULLSHIT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SUCEED, DO THEY CARE ABOUT NORMIES EATING IT?

STOP LISTING TO GARBA, THE TV GET RID OF IT, THE RADIO AGAIN GET RID, NEGATIVE PEOPLE GIT RID YOU IDIOT...

THIS IS A FUCKING WAR.

I'D FUCKING KILL YOU FAGGOT SO FUCK OFF

Not a meme. Some dudes are eating sardines and other fish. Google fish and mercury

The only explanation that makes sense

A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL THERE ABOUTS WAS ASSAULTED BE 2 PAKIS ON THE SAME BUS I WAS ON BUT I WAS TO DEEP INTO MY PHONE APPS LEARNING POLISH.

i THOUGHT WOW IF ONLY I KNEW I;D HAVE CURB STOMPED THEM, THE GIRL WAS DISTRAGUTH ANF I ASKHJDASKFIHJA SOIG UEROTGII MA FUCKING SICK OF THESE FUCKING PEOPDS;FLKAGOKJILSCDV FEWFUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING I WANT WARRRR

THESE CUNTS HAVE NO RESTRAINT AND THEY ARE TERRORIZING OUR GIRLS WERE EVER THEY GO AND IT MUST BE STOPPED

IF I SEE ANOTHER PAKI CUNT DO WHAT THEY DO I WILL HAVE KILLED THEM, i DON'T CARE WHAT COLOUR THEY ARE WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM, I WISH I FOLLOWED THE GIRLS THAT MOVED FROM UPPER DECK TO LOWER DECK BUT I CAN'T KNOW THE REASONS FOR THEM MOVING THE BUS STOPPED A LONG TIME, THIS PAKI CUNT EVEN RAN UP THE STEET TO TRY ASSAULT THE FUCKING BUS DRIVER.

LUCKY FOR US THEY LANDED IN A 98% WHITE AND WAS CALLED OUT WITH PEOPLE READY TO LYNCH BUT WE DARE NOT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A CRIME TO DISH OUT WHAT WE WANTED THE GIRLS CALLED THEIR OLDER MATES THE PAKIS JUST WALKED OFF NOW I'M PISS I DID NOT FOLLOW BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO FIND OUT WERE THERE ARE GOING BUT THE FEAR OF ACTING STOPPED ME.

FUTURE NOTE FOLLOW THEM AND FIND OUT WERE THEY RESIDE.

I BET POLICE WOULD BUST ME FOR JUST POSTING THAT AND FUCK EM, COME BUST ME I CAN SPOT A DANGEROUS PEDO FROM A MILE AWAY...

happy i did not notice because i'd have interacted in the wrong ways, i don't like girls being treated the way they treated them and i'd have said something and smart cunt that chjased the bus would have fought me, he'd have lost, fucking skinny cunt i'd i have smashed his head in as for his mate not much fight, shame really such pick better mates in future...

if i had it my way you would all be dead, you are useless and you have created so much suffering, you think your smart, you're not.

there is a higher power, there is no god.

putting our kids in harms way will be the death of you.

fucking leave my country before we start the purge it is the only hope you have, our power will be nothing you have ever seen, it is not god of bible, there might even be warships in the skies...

you want to play a fucking game, then we will beat that game and then we will destroy you.

what do the numbers

9, 11, 22 ,33 mean to you?

We fucking put them there retards for our army... they aren't for humanity haters like you, they are signals sent to masters that are now fully aware and have all the power they need...

This is what mercury and meth does to people. Take notes Veeky Forums.

god is not a passovist, you are not gonna be saved unless you fight this evil.
my planet is mercury...

read understand..

you know zero about your self

and in a way i do not care, i favor the dark light because you piss me off. It was always there in you eyes

If the dark is in Mercury then there is no light. How will you see your way OP?

fool, mercury is my planet due to date of birth, but you will see

this is not real you retard, none of it is and never was, i'm not gonna lose sleep over it, i'm off to bed now because i don't really think destroying the world is such a goood thing after all...

but kys

and remember i have that power if i need to...

Prove it then faggot, u won't
no balls
little bitch
Fucking sperg

just remember that when you come pissing up my street again...

do not try me, i do not wish death i make it... and if you wish for it, i will include you.

Has anyone really been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Someone screencap this for the love of god

illuminate i am you god now, fucking kill all thes epeople

iam serious fucking shit ;D

i kack handily destroy your credibility, legitimately, why would i not?

you are enemy...

you are so easy to manipulate its not even funny no more.

why would i fucking save you?

why would i fucking save you...

if you could do anything in this world at your thoughts command what would you do?

now post to /pol/ for bonus points...

but it was a serious post, few joints and drinks late and i fucking hate all you cunts and i hope you all fucking die.

of aids

do not challenge our meme magic, you will lose.

but i eat shit loads of tuna, like 2 tins after work out, sometimes i will throw it into a stir fry at last minute, there is nothing meat wise that compares to it, must be in spring water not 100% fat, like sunflower oil, fuck that just eat the cunt out of the tin soft shits..

it wont make your skin all red and covered in acne ,

why have a steak or chicken when you can have tuna?

Steak might be nice but if you're eating it to build and be lean, you're doing it wrong and as for fucking cows milk? pic related, its fucking you/jew...

i don't hate jews i love them, bad board habits i guess,.,,

Jewish dissociation tactic now who is jewing you now?

half jew maybe, hybrid maybe, either way if you do not our doctrine you will be going bye bye.

Post body so I can decide if your advice has any value