>stop drinking (again)
>lose 14 lbs in 14 days
Fast forward to tonight
>drink 24 craft beers
>300 calories a piece
>7200 calories in beer
>7200 calories in beer + food I ate all day
>drunk so don’t eat healthy eat bullshit like pizza and wings

When will this cycle end Veeky Forums how can I gain some fucking self control and stop drinking for good

just do it once a week/fortnight and try and make it fit your macros

Drink grain alcohol instead.

Show us your liver, OP!

just drank 17 beers and snore two lines of ephedrine. I'm in the clouds.

just sounds like you’re trying to die tbqpfwy

My life is trash and i'm ok with that, trying to see how far i can go doing that.

ABSTINENCE.

Clearly you have a problem with alcohol. Moderation does not work for you! You need to abstain completely. IN the beginning you will have cravings, but as time goes on, they will lessen and eventually disappear as long as you abstain. If you drink moderately you will always crave it, and this cycle will repeat itself infinitely.

I think this is the only answer

Holy shit, I drink 3 beers and things that it's enough. You seems to be a fucking alcoholic. You need to get rid of beer and other alcoholic drinks for the rest of your life.

you need a lower calorie vice. I recommend phenibut, or amphetamines.

I used to bang OxyContin and cocaine so can’t go back to drugs, almost fucked my life up
At least alcohol only fucks my physique up
Still need to quit, bad, but I can’t. My brain convinces me that the only way I can enjoy myself is g I’m drunk

This OP. You're an alcoholic but you don't realize it. You just need to quit altogether

As an alcoholic, this is what worked for me. You eventually learn to hate alcohol.

Probably just best to take the abstinence pill m8

That's called having a drinking problem. Stop completely as the others have said and enjoy sober life, and you WILL enjoy it after abstaining for long enough.. even though it might not seem like it

You and moderation don't mix well. Cut out the alcohol completely.

replace booze with GOMAD

alcoholic here, posting while drunk ... it WILL interfere with your gainz (and mental health) in the long run ... just sayin ...

Hey OP... I bet you're not like other fat drunks. I bet your jokes are funny and your stories are interesting even after the 4th time when the details of the story change and just get grander and grander. I bet you have a regular order at the chicken wing shop and the guy knows your name and gives you extra chips and free sauce. I bet the people you drink with are all equally interesting and all the drama that occurs around you would still occur even if you weren't drinking. I bet your taste in craft beer is better than other peoples and you're a connoisseur of that shit hipsters brew up in their back yard, just like all the fucking stinking hippies you meet that are weed connoisseurs. I bet your drinking buddies would have a great time together not off your faces talking about the same stuff and I bet when you wake up your house is clean and doesn't look like a bomb went off.

Sooner you realise it's no way to live the better.