Do you notice other guys acting insecure around you since you started lifting?

Do you notice other guys acting insecure around you since you started lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KroAIjvbl3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, do you

Yes, and now I see other guys who lift as competition
>They do too

Yes. Not for the first 18 months or so but now the first thing guys do when they meet me is tell me how much they can bench press! It's fucking spergy as hell.

nope
they just act like cunts doing anything they can to knock me down a peg
>before fit, make self deprecating humor
>haha nice user!
>after fit, make self deprecating humor
>ya you do suck user...

fuckers are mad jelly and the fact that they can't even hide it just to make our hang outs funner really makes me view them as pathetic sad cunts
>tfw need new friends

hmm. post a pic.

>"nope"
>proceeds to describe their insecure actions

see there you go again you sad cunt. it was a joke. jesus maybe if you worked out yourself you wouldn't be trying to overtly shit on me for everything thing I say.

loser

lmao

They sound like sad cunts bro

I came here to ask this. Why the moment you become noticeably Veeky Forums does every guy you've ever known start telling you about how they used to lift weights and eat properly, and how they're thinking of doing it again

[Spoiler]but they never do[/spoiler]

Why? So some anonymous faggots on a Taiwanese seashell appreciation forum can critique my lack of upper pec development? Fuck off, Lori.

I noticed some guys keep flexing their ceps in a "subtle" manner to try to make their arms look bigger.

I always get tested. As soon as they see I'll throw down they always say the same thing "We're cool bro I don't want to fight you"

I'm so insecure I've started fights with guys who make me feel like a bitch through no intention of their own. It's unhealthy. Though, that same insecurity is what got me lifting and training boxing and bjj in the first place. I'm still a pussy, cept now I'm one that could tear an average man's arm off.

Not really, most people I meet are very friendly with me.

I've noticed that the new people who joined my gym avoid me as much as possible, its not just me though, they avoid most regulars, it takes some people like 2 months before they feel conf to ask me to spot them keep in mind only 5% stay in the gym and actually get gains.
Other than that some old friends that quit all kinds of training have told me that i make them angry at themselves because they realize what they could have gained.
random people don't really give a damn...at least i haven't noticed.

great joke! idiot

>entire friend group is skelly unathletic dyel just like me
>except for one of our older bros who was always naturally big, and got much bigger after lifting
>inspired by him, lift for 2 years consistently, now much bigger than skelly pals, they tell me i'm huge now
>still absolutely pathetic physique and lifts compared to jackedbro who kept progressing consistently
>feel just as bad as I did before lifting despite being the biggest and strongest I've ever been
>will never catch up to jackedbro

feels pretty shite lads

lol more like tear his dick off with your anus

My presence tends to attract teenage girls at my gym and they like to touch my arms and tell me about their day. I'm not a lesbian pedophile so doesn't really give me any benefits though

Yes but they usually relax once I take their cocks in my mouth

A surprising amount of guys do especially if they're with their grill, the ones who don't either lift or don't give a shit

Cheekie you don't roid do you?

I do, I run a lot of things.

fuck. We could've married if you didn't have roidclit. Still love you but not like that.

I'm undatable so that's fair

Every gym I go to, there's always a skinnyfat DYEL who doesn't even know me but feels the need to tell me how he used to bench 5 plates... seems legit.

This.

I already got hate for not being short (6'kingofmanlets) since I live in Cali and am surrounded by injun mexis but now that I'm getting more and more in shape I've actually had some 5'3 trying to start fights and just created a fuckload of tension.

I'm moving to a white part of CA where I'm the shortest guy in the room for once

Some faggy ass dude from work keeps staring at me like I just cucked him, I have never interacted with this guy so I just pretend he doesn't exist

I do. I'm in an earth science department at my school. I'm in my late 20's... military... blah blah blah. I'm autistic as fuck though. I still struggle with eye contact. I'm pretty fucking fit though. Guys are intimidated by me and try to assert their dominance over me even though I'm not even playing that game. It's funny because my long term gf hangs out with me sometimes there and I see other girls getting uppitiy because I have a gf.

In summary if you are autistic and lift and mange to get an average white braphog, prime 18 year old pussy will get thirsty for you and beta bug men will get jelly.

People are always insecure around me. They project their perceived inferiority but honesty I'm just trying to hold things together. We judge our insides by other people's outsides and when people see you lift it shames them because they do not.

Are you one of those "fuck it, who cares if my clit turns into a dick" girls who runs grams and grams of androgenics? Or do you just stick to anavar and winny?

>been lifting for 3 years
>senior year in HS
>noticeably muscular, lean and veiny arms with shirt on
>take a state standardized test
>we finished, waiting 2 hours, talking and eating snacks to pass time
>JROTC fag pulls out a box of protein bars and proceeds to hand them out to 2 girls (who I assume he wants, but they are about 5/10 lmao)
>I ask, "Can I get one, bro?"
>he says "Only if you're making gains man
>I laugh it off and ask again for a protein bar, he has like 5 of them left
>ignores me
>i go back to desk
>Ugly manlet 5"5 shitskin bulky powerlifter azn sits next to me
>he talks shit about me the ENTIRE time, despite no past conflict. "user, are you sure you would even pass that test?" "user, do you even lift?"
>Ignore him and leave to go talk to former football teammates (all dyel or fat lmao)
>I did not even bring up the topic of football and they all bombard me with comments like "wow user I remember how bad you were at football" "You couldn't even catch" "You were such a dumbass on the field" "glad you quit user"
>I just leave and go talk to qt, at least girls won't hate on you for being bigger than them

I get that a lot too

The harshest ones that I took was Test Suspension, which I'm currently running. It goes out of my system quick so it's considered one of the safe ones for women but sides does come from it. I run a very small dose but I'm at a point where I don't really do bodybuilding to please anyone but myself so even if I did grow an 8 incher, it really doesn't matter to me.

Are you taken, or can I find single qt asian roid gfs?

post body pic (not of your man clit)

I simply look at their basketball shorts covering their bird legs and no longer see them as competition.

Yep, you're benching 3plates but your 1rm squat is 135. Good job, bro.

>I don't really do bodybuilding to please anyone but myself so even if I did grow an 8 incher, it really doesn't matter to me.
I understand the first half of the statement and even identify with it. But don't you have any interest in sex (and with it, the accompanying fear of rejection?) I'd be terrified about what a guy/girl thought about my dick sized clit even if I didn't give a fuck about what they thought about my bulging biceps and capped delts. But maybe you're kinda doing the female equivalent of MGTOW, which is to say, accepting your status as a foreveralone virgin. No offense, Chika. I'm just blown away by your attitude of accepting the possible side effects like it's no big deal.

You've made progress. You should be proud of that.

It boils down to many people trash talking right to your face and trying to start fights while you don't even know if you noticed those particular people even being near you

I usually don't give a fuck because it's easy as fuck to cripple someone in a fight and I don't need a lawsuit on me. Other than that I just scare people off if they piss me off

Hey Cheekie, what are your lifts rn?

I refuse to believe none of this is your fault.

There's a woman out there that can diddly 500lbs at 130lbs bodyweight, man. There is always going to be someone better than you at everything. Your goal shouldn't be to be better than others, but to be better than yourself.

My bench 1rm is 127.5 kg dude.

I do have a tendency to come across as the tough guy, or the 'alpha male.'

i audibly laughed

Most of it is, really. I was bad at football, antisocial, and beta until I got big and learned to dress well, I seriously did absolutely nothing to those guys mentioned, I can sense some sort of envy and irrational hate in them, I don't act cocky or douchey.

yes
puff themselves up, try to get as close to you as they can on the sidwalk

or they admire me

Jesus that dude is 40. That's incredible aging

undatable??

single but not looking, just in a what ever mode.
look in the archive
I do have interest in sex and I do get self conscious about myself time to time. But for me bodybuilding is more than just a hobby. It gave me a life purpose when I was going through stuff, got me out of eating disorder that I had, fixed most of my issues in life. It did a number of great things for me, and it keeps on getting better. I've gotten judged for how I look and I even got banned from a crossfit gym for not fitting their physical "image" last month. But the moment that I took gear I knew that this is something that I had to prepare for, and I was ready. I have few great people that respects me for who I am and that's all I need.

It's a regular 'woman says hello, so normie tries his best to embarrass me' situation

My back went to snap city so I haven't done any compounds for a while, I also just use a weight that I feel the most burn out of with higher reps of 18~20 plus supersets, so it changes every time. I used to rep 225lbs squat for 18~20 rep with supersets with 95lbs until my legs feel like noodles. And diddy lift 3 plates but not anymore. Gotta take care of my herniated disc, gonna go see Chiro on Monday.
Not all are

finding a solid purpose in life must be great, and just keep on going; you'll attract like minded individuals along the way.

Yeah, unda table. It's where I go to blow men

show bob and cledoris

show boiclitti

Thanks! Even if no one understood me, I wouldn't really care because I like what I do.
hawt

You all must be DYEL and exhibit beta body language that these insecure guys pick up on that you won’t swing on them for talking shit. I’ve gotten the opposite since actually getting to be one of the bigger guys in my gym. People are more intitmidated and show a lot more respect than when I was skinny.

>I don't act cocky or douchey

take what I say with a huge grain of salt but I sometimes intentionally act obnoxious and take up space so that guys I'm hanging with don't bust my balls too hard. if you go out of your way not to act cocky or douche, insecure men turn into fucking hyenas. if someone digs into you don't be afraid to ask an uncomfortable question or talk a little bit of shit

>3 coworkers and I always sit together at lunch
>3 skeletons and 1 boulder from Indiana Jones
>vidya loser types
>guy that plays WOW for 3hours+ a day
>competitive MOBA fanboy
>that one guy that actually likes video games
>idort Veeky Forums idiot
>the boulder starts crossfit and loses weight like a madman
>I found out Veeky Forums wasn't a meme filled with skinnyfats giving advice
>other two skeletons take shots at us daily
>mostly shots at our meal prep foods being the same every single day
>one of them eats top ramen daily despite making over 80k a year

I need new coworkers.

Is this a good uncomfortable question: "Will you stop making fun of me if I suck your p-p-penis?"

one guy at work who was chubby started lifting (again) a few months back. he has had good results cutting, but i's very clear he is super miserable, as he is eating 100% clean, the same exact rice, sweet potato, chicken breast meal three times a day (he takes the tupperware to works and it STINKS - I assume he keeps it off he freezer way too long).

before he started this cut he saw me get fit in 8 or 9 months so he decided to go back to lifting because of my example. I noticed he seems either frustrated or mad at what I eat (I fast 16 hours a day, so I always break fast with a cheat meal when I am a work - cookies or pizza or dark chocolate or even ice-cream). I also don't take whey or BCAAs anymore, and told his it's a waste of money. I think he got even madder at that as he is buying a shitload of supplements.

guys is general try to tell me about how they used to lift or ask if I take whey. they also give me shoulder taps a LOT. like in a day I get anything from 5 to 8 shoulder taps (I always had wide shoulders, even when I was fat).

a faggot once asked if I had to turn sideways to get inside doors. by Veeky Forums standards I'm a dyel ottermode wannabe, but normies think I workout 7 days a week and have never tasted sugar in my life (people at work actually tell each other I don't eat fast food or sweets).

I would date you, but i don't think you want a 5'10 dyel
>Tfw dream is to suck on a huge roid clit

Also has your clit gotten noticeably bigger since you started juicing?

youtube.com/watch?v=KroAIjvbl3w

E D M O N T O N
D
M
O
N
T
O
N

I used to date someone that was 5'4 and I'm 5'5. Height isn't really an issue if you're not a butthole
Yep, it's a very common side effect. This is why I don't advise women to take it if they aren't ready for it
Vegan gain's dad lives here too

hey cheekz, what kinda body hair you prefer on a guy?

I don't mind body hair, but don't like overly hairy armpits, trim that shit!! I absolutely adore anyone with a soft, moisturized skin with a hint of coco or shea butter scent.

Not to mention I love when a guy has thick butt fur that's matted with slimy gobs of fresh doo doo.

Ever considered someday going on tren/dbol and entering Legendary Saiyan mode?

Also. What is your opinion on MK-677?

well said user

I'm a high school teacher in my mid twenties. Kids do this shit all the time around with me, especially around their girlfriends when their girlfriends start coming in for tutoring.

Tren and Dbol will make me into a full on Asian man and that's not really what I'm going for. I want to at least keep a bit of my femininity while building my physique, cause judges will mark me down for looking too manly for bodybuilding. I know a lot of people who likes MK-677, I personally haven't used it since I personally inject HGH for myself. HGH in vials you can tell if it's real or not by doing a thing called boil test (google it if you're not sure what that is), and most growth hormone products are hard to get since they are usually fake. Most MK 677 dealers use Dbol or Tbol raws in their stuff rather than the legit one because people wil grow off it, and it's cost efficient to manufacture.

No, because real alphas lift others with them. If their friends are insecure, they are dropped.

I see, makes sense that so many of the manlier looking FBBs stop showing up to competitions after a while. Do it when youre old and in your late 40's or later when yer wrinkled and theres less to lose. All Saiyans need a final form!

Really tho? I have not heard this before. So far I have experienced engorged pumps and oddly lucid dreams and I just started using.

Don't flatter yourself.

Normal people don't give a shit if you lift or not. You might get some glances but they won't think about you once they walk away.

I mean it's not all fake so I wouldn't take what I said too seriously, but the MKs where I live in are mostly fake. If you're curious whether your MK is real or not then I recommend you to take it to a lab. With GH you can check it yourself, and mine are real. If you are getting all those great effects from it then it may be real, GH pump is real so. But I've never experienced lucid dream myself. Wonder what you look like?

Oh I look like shit. Im just tryna get to a 225 military press and 315 X 3 binch at 170 bw. Recently cut from 210 to 162 in only two months but lost tons of mass. Still retained some strength and not far away from the mentioned numbers. Currently ohp 200 X 1 mp and 280 X 3 binch. I just want that extra lil boost.

Actually you saw me before on facebook and said I was a big guy for you. Fat as fuck back then. Fuckin injun genes.

I noticed a lot of bald guys staring at me since I grew out my hair. What is wrong with baldlets?

No but me and equally fit guys have awkward no homo moments.

>tfw everybody is timid and once there's a disagreement they either shut up or swift subjects

I literally just want to have a talk about opposing ideas

There's always going to be someone bigger than you. Your only competition is what you've done already.

What does Heath have to do with this?

Pics?

Ive got a weird one. Fucking dudes started staring at me after I got buff. When Im done with a set Id look in the mirror and see 3-4 guys just looking at me. Went to a function yesterday at my old highschool and it was the same story. It was a "Mens night and we had a national rugby player as a speaker". 20 tables arranged in a big hall. Each time when Id look away from the speaker and take a sip of muh lemonade there would be dudes intensely checking me out. Its pretty unnerving.

>national rugby player
who was the speaker?

Bakkies Botha

Lmao holy shit

????????????

no, my friends are cool and I'm not very social, so not much occasion to meet other guys
but they are a bit overly complimentary.
but it's fine, we always bust each other's balls (no homo) so I guess one thing is good as the other

Two words: diminishing returns. (replace effort with time)
You'll catch up, user.

Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself. -Adolf Hitler

how did you go snap?

I'm still pretty fat because of neglect for a few years but I've still been lifting for around 4 years, and the other day I was getting ready to bench 225 (current max is 245) and I asked these two small-ish guys next to me if one of them could spot me because they were the biggest guys around at that time, which is pretty sad. Anyway the one kid was miring hard that I pushed out 7 reps, and started telling me how he could do it for 3 when he was in high school.

Like good for you my man but that's not you right now, I don't look down on any dyels in the gym unless they're in large groups taking up equipment or doing meme exercises. But he still felt the need to justify himself to me. I'm not even that strong and not remotely aesthetic.