Sup brahs, some honest r8ings on physique wanted 1-10

Sup brahs, some honest r8ings on physique wanted 1-10

Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 195 lbs
Bodyfat: Around 12-14% I dno.
Full natty, been training for almost 3 yrs.

For your information, you aren't natty just because its 'only 600mgs of test'

You forgot to r8 m8 1-10, Thanks for the compliment tho

Does this hypothetical 1-10 scale include roiders like clenner Murphy and Jeff Seid

If so 8/10

If not 9.5/10

Wow, honestly? Thanks! Was not expecting those numbers!

Yeah that's just my opinion though some people on fit are pretty judgemental and you're undoubtedly gonna get some hate. You're definitely lightyears ahead of most people though. Can we get a different angle?

something about your arms are throwing me off

Nice teardrops on quads, mirin pecs. Thick solid tight etc. 9/10 would let you be my leather daddy

Arms look too skinny but I think its just the photo.
From a lifters point of view 8/10.
Aesthetics 7/10
Normie 5/10 "ur too bulky user"
Personal 11/10 fuck me daddy

Yeah my arms are my weakest point

Fuark breh looks even better from this angle. I'd say you definitely look great by anyone's standards. What's your lifts

very nice 9/10

what do you do for abs?

arms are dyel lol

Thanks brah, training for both aesthetics and strength, current lifts in 1RM; Bench: 295lbs, Squat: 420lbs, Dead: 475lbs. Tho I usually do not train 1RMS, just try it out sometimes.

What program? How much test if any? How long training? Your bf% is lower than 12-14 in

Honestly I never do any abs work, if I do I just do some hanging leg raises like 3 sets to failure. Just kinda got em genetically. Been lean my whole life tho

I swear on my mamas nipples that I've never touched any kind of steroid. I've been training for about three years.

Reminder that pic related is all it takes to impress normies. This guy is basically God mode to them

And to answer what program I usually just train really heavy with lots of compounds, Benching, squatting, heavy rowing etcetc.

Throwing in a backpic aswell, full of da blood

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Do you do oly at all? You look built for it.
>short arms
>not overly hypertrophied arms
>big legs