After 6 years old of lifting, countless hours spent watching videos of half naked men working out...

After 6 years old of lifting, countless hours spent watching videos of half naked men working out, I started having gay thoughts about how hot it would be to have sex with my gymbro, and how more sexy men are.

Suddenly I'm not that interested in women, and I just find them disgusting.

Anyone else had the same?

Is this bodybuilding endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14146408/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>After 6 years
Veeky Forums usually works more quickly than that, we must be losing our touch

no, you're gay

fpbp

you're free from women forever, fly away like a glorious bird
I envy you

I've been lifting for a good while and I can't say I've ever had any sexual urges towards my gym bros or any other men...

...feminine twinks, though, that's a whole other story.

At some point you start appreciating the beauty of male body. The aesthetic aspect of it, it really is a work of art. The only thing we own in this life of ours, the only thing that is truly ours. You transcend the sexual lust and find petty things such as women meaningless. No homo

I consider myself mostly straight, but I would definitely go gay for hunk like the one in your picture. The sad fact is, most gay men I've had opportunities with are too hairy and have normy bodies, so I just haven't really been interested.

>took 6 years to turn gay
Lmao brah

Is it weird that I keep getting boners in the gym? Just looking at men in tight outfits with their muscles bulging and sweat dripping down their arms gets me hard. I keep getting mental images of them penetrating me in the sauna, and licking the cum off their cock.

>Veeky Forums - fitness

it's not weird if you're a homo

Nothing really like that, but thinking logically for a second, there's nothing really gay about having gay sex as long as you're the one on top. Man anus probably feels the same as woman anus, so there's no real difference as far as intercourse is concerned. We can then logically conclude that having sex with traps is not gay but being a trap is.

I'm straight and have a gf but I unironically think I could turn myself gay if I tried hard enough

I stare at men way more than women just to see how built they are. Women are fucking toxic too.

I check dude's physiques out at the gym all the time bro it's normal.

This whole thread should be renamed to

"Just an average day on Veeky Forums"

I un ironically "fell" for the squat plug meme today, Veeky Forums has turned me gay

strawpoll.me/14146408/

Please take a moment to answer this.

Like a glorious butterfly

traps aren't biological males though right

>coping this hard

Of course not. That's why they're called traps, not males.

>coping this hard
You got it backwards fag. Being a trap isn't inherently gay. If the trap is not attracted to those of it's gender (male), then it's not gay. Being attracted to traps isn't gay if the person attracted to traps is female. What makes a trap gay, is if the trap is attracted to men. What makes being attracted to traps gay is if the person attracted to traps is a guy.
tldr: penor attracted to penor is gay. Period

I was gay before Veeky Forums but this board made me way gayer. Like a lot gayer. The only females i can tolerate anymore are my family members.