ROGER VER IS ABOUT TO DUMP $147 MIL WORTH OF BITCOIN FOR BCH HOLY FUCK

ROGER VER IS ABOUT TO DUMP $147 MIL WORTH OF BITCOIN FOR BCH HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/tx/b26bd6539505b971cbdb02600ce1212824e57650ef7fe2befaff1d2cb82f2462
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus christ how much money does this guy have

is this the mother of all dumps?

Mother of all pumps. He is dumping BTC to pump BCH. BTC will hit 3k this week, screenshot this.
I'm about to leave my desk right now and my fingers are trembling as I type this, but everyone should remain calm. This attack on Bitcoin will prevail.

>funded by selling high grade explosives to terrorists worldwide through the dark web
>USA bans him
>Russia fears him
>finds solace in japan protected by the yakuza
He's not gonna stop until he has it all

depends which side you're backing...

what a chad

sorry for your losses, corecuck

He's a legitimate businessman and didndu nuffin according to my Ancap lifestyle.

147 mill is a drop in a bucket for btc

Fuck this guy, untrustworthy felon
Dude is literally a criminal

This was 15hours ago you fucking moron

Hes not dumping shit

At least he's a more handsome criminal than BTC core scum and he will be easier to topple.

Woa, didn't realise how just based Roger was

>BTC will hit 3k this week

Could be a matter of hours, (depending on when the fuck he can get the transfer confirmed) but $3k+ is extremely possible. I think the limited support of exchanges onramping fiat directly to BCH is going to temporarily give BTC a little bit of staying powerg

>uses poor african villages as testing grounds for his explosives
>has all mining infrastructure rigged with explosives that the chinese can't remove
>nobody can dare defy his will
He won't stop until we're all dead

He will be known as the guy who saved us from the cure cucks or it going to end as the biggest fail to kill btc and people will hate him even more

no, it's not.

read the fucking screenshot you absolutel drongo cunt, the transaction was only confirmed about 15 minutes ago

HAHAHA no

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
DO IT YOU BASTARD, I'M READY

>147m on a 98b market cap
>not a drop in the bucket
you're retarded, aren't you?

Sheeeeit

actually on one exchange its a big deal. i was wrong tbqh famalam

> what is liquidity

How much of that do you think is in circulation?
147m is huge for a low circulation 98b coin.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hold up, how do we know he's dumping?

if it's on bitfinex, he can just use this 25k btc as leverage to buy all the BCH without losing any bitcoin in the process

Except there isn't really $98B of BTC in existence. There have been millions and millions of lost coins. Also, as only a fraction of coins are on exchanges, the result will be absolutely enormous- it could totally destroy all existing orderbooks in a single push and set off a BTC panic sell.

Spastic u do know blockchain is in UTC time and this was 06am UTC. 1am EST. 7am GMT... it was all over Twitter 14hours ago you stupid nigger

>being this fucking stupid
16m btc in circulation, dumb fuck. 147m is a mere drop in the bucket for btc

>10% of volume
>drop in the bucket
lmao

and everybody who is smart already set up his buy orders.

Volume you retard. 20 mill has been enough to dip btc 5%

Cool. Good riddance to him. Hopefully he saves enough to buy some devs

blockchain.info/tx/b26bd6539505b971cbdb02600ce1212824e57650ef7fe2befaff1d2cb82f2462

lets just assume we go according to volume.
who the fuck even knows if this faggot is dumping his btc? this is all speculation at this point

Go crawl back into ur dads japs eye you waste of skin

I think Ver said hes selling a PORTION of his btc for bch. the portion could be tiny, moving this amount of btc really gets everyones almonds activated as you evidenced by this post. doesnt mean he will sell it ALL for bch

Who is this guy? Can anybody give me a quick rundown?

Hes probably going to all in Monero

LITERALLY KILL YOUR SELF

> selling high grade explosives to terrorists worldwide
he sold firecrackers user

He said on twitter he's buying BCH and ETH

>Who is this guy? Can anybody give me a quick rundown?
From other thread

the drop that starts the flood?

Was confirmed almost instantly. Bitfinex only needs 2 confirms. He dumped literally the second it confirmed.

bitcoin.com owner

>corecucks slandering roger using emotional attacks

this is getting really pathetic

He actually hasn't moved a thing yet faggot.

Which bit of that graphic is untrue?

We're mooning m8s. Fucking hell, I want my vacation.

Do the Rothschilds bow to him?

yea he said a "portion"
i guess were gonna find out. although if bch fails he will have to go into hiding

Also renowned felon and cocksucker

Bitcoin.com is now Fake News.

Oh, looks like I should side with him.

Fake and gay fuck off

Do you remember the previous bitcoin crash? There were no bounces, just straight down. It was frightening. You noobs are about to experience that again

Destination wallet is bitfinex
What if everyone put a buy order at the lowest price we can think of? To buy coins for cheap when he decides to dump?
Won't he get fucked by slippage?

this is your last chance to buy in before we hit 0.4 boiz

>served 15 years in prison
>started his criminal empire and amassed a massive bitcoin stack through the black market
>fucked alpha black ass all day
>Exiled from the USA

GOD DAMN IT'S ALREADY PUMPING

$1120 is the BCH buy tonight. Ride it up $500, and Crash It With No Survivors. 9:30 PM PST. buyin starts. Screencap. Your Welcome.

Why the fuck wouldn't he spread it over the top 5 exchanges? Killing the price on one exchange is gonna crash the price on all the other ones but he could literally kill BTC for good if he put ~8000 BTC in each exchange and sold them all at once. I don't understand this guy. He could liquidate every BTC margin position in the world.

Pro-tip for you brainlet: if 5% of Bitcoin are being sold at the same time that doesn't make the marketcap just dip by 5%.

Yeah seriously, don't fuck with the Yakuza.

he moved 10k bitcoin to okcoin and gdax as well apparently

He's one of the first few faggots that went all in on BTC. This is not all of his BTC holdings.

If one exchange goes down and pull some shady shit on him he hasn't all his shekels frozen, it's basic risk management.

this is fucking terrible to be honest, at this rate crypto will never go mainstream

And, like that, it was gone. Head fake.

It doesn't get much more Veeky Forums than this.

Cryptos will never go maintream with corejews either.

OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING

>s-stop selling your bitcoin what about the normies!
They'll get their split tokens from coinbase in a month and a half and think they just got free money and will invest more.

are you retarded? It hasn't dropped at all you fucking cuck

IM GONE!!! IM USING ETHEREUM NOW FUCK BTC AND FUCK BCH BOTH ARE CUNTCOINS!
they can keep their political shit, I just wanna trade altcoins, I don't want these powergames.

>They'll get their split tokens from coinbase in a month and a half and think they just got free money and will invest more.
>Implying our biggest pump wasn't after August 31st

HAAHHAHAHA

COREKEK BASEMENT "LE CYPTHERPUNK" FAGGOT INCEL

I'm not talking about this dump specifically, I'm referring to the entire BTC vs BCH drama, the FUDs, the market manipulation, at this point the entire crypto world is just begging to get fucked in the ass by the SEC, IRS etc...

Great then they didn't research and deserve to lose all their money just like you do.

i hate being poor

Good thing those faggots have 0 control. You need to understand that a large portion of the market wants a bitcoin you can use as a store of wealth and for transactions. Until you realize this you will never understand what's happening.

Oldfag here, Dumbfuck. I always report chart movements before they happen. You're obviously new here.

>America is the whole world

Old school bitcoiners are fighting back. And bitcoin jesus is leading the war

>Served 10 months*
>Is not exiled but a citizen of St Kitss and renounced his us Citizenship and got denied a VISA entrance

SOUTH KOREA IS ABOUT THE WAKE UP AHHHH THIS SHIT IS GONNA PUMP MORE

Thanks, user. I will report this immediately to Trumps CP Wetworks Program.

>jesus
we dropped one of those before

>CEO of bitcoin cash answers to him only
>4 year olds line up outside his door
>found roger ver trying to plant bombs on his front lawn and beat him into a pulp

(((you))) made Him stronger, Fool.

WHY ISN'T BTC CRASHING??? I WANT TO GO ALL IN WHEN IT HITS $100 FOR 2 SECONDS.

Crypto would lose 100% of its value if it was unusable for Americans

Crypto exist outside of your country too, just saying

wait until the Chinese wake up too