BTC + BCH + BTG Drama = VTC MOON

Alright boys. No dumb shills here.

-BTG trading today
-BCH war vs BTC
-People want reliability and stability which none of those coins offer ATM
>Bitcoin Gold futures are currently being priced at ~$382 per coin (coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/), for a total implied market cap of ~$6.35b
-Even if you assume only 1% of Bitcoin Gold is sold for VTC = ~$63.5m of added inflows (~40% upside from current price or ~$5.5 per VTC)
-miner difficulty adjustment just happened on BCH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DSd77v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, bought some just now.

hmmmm i just sold this at 64k sats... do i buy back

All in for me

Yes user. It is expected to pump in the following days. Don't ask me, just zoom out and look at the bigger picture.

No dude, POW is discredited forever after this. It will take some time but the discussion will start even in the mainstream media and it will end badly for all POW coins.

Vertcoin is so trash lol

I hope this shit goes right into the dumpster and all you faggots cry to your mommy

>People want reliability and stability

No fag we want gains

Kay i just re bought all in for VTC. im convinced it will go up a crap ton in the next couple days

Get ready for the moon

what level of moon are we looking at? 2x, 3x, 8x??????

Fresh link to the pump n hold in 15 minutes , get ready for the buy signal

discord.gg/DSd77v

What's so bad about it?

money going to big caps like zec, dash, xmr atm. if i were you guys i would be buying VTC around these levels still though. chances are that money is gonna flow back out, and perhaps into VTC.

What's so good about it lol

>so
seems like you got burned somehow on a 500% run XD faggot

hope you faggots who FUD'd got in lol

HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING MOONING HARD GOD DAMMIT

FUCK I set my buy too low.

I've been riding the VTC pumps for a while now, somehow missed this one. Goddamnit.

faggots need to listen sometimes

very weak pump guys
you really don;t know how to pump jack shit
leave the pumping and dumping to the asians.

2x is possible, but for me this is a long term hold, it's going to $20 And then $50 probably in less than a year