When did this board turn into incel r9k gamblers?

When did this board turn into incel r9k gamblers?

I remember there used to be at least a few business owners and professionals here. Now it just feels like almost entirely NEETs gambling their moms retirement savings.

I mean I play with cryptos too but I have a fulltime job and 90% of my money is in index funds. Do you guys really just have no degree, no job etc and all-in your savings into a random beancoin because an anonymous poster on the internet said it would "moon"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't know how LARPING works

It doesn't seem like larping anymore. It seems like it's real life for many people, unless it's some ebin meme to larp as a loser repeatedly.

>hes a wagie

shouldnt you be sleeping right now so you can wake up early to make lots of money for your jew boss tomorrow OP?

Spring/ Summer last year when ETH first went to 30$.

because people are actually succesfull dont waste there time on imageboards posting to anonymous NEETS

But we used to have business threads all the time here

>he doesnt get it

When the return on crypto became much better than being a wagie

I took redundancy and went all in on Walton and I made more in one pump than 4 years previously working

all thanks to a meme

>I have a fulltime job
AHHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING WAGEKEK

COPE HARDER PLEASE

gonna enjoy my crypto gains as a red pilled NEET

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

You made hundreds of thousands of dollars off one pump? Or did you work at mcdonalds part time?

I'm a NEET but I multiplied my savings from my last job by more than 37x. Also new to Veeky Forums. I come here to be exposed to new cryptos but I haven't yet bought based on anything I've read here. It's just an amusing board to shitpost about the cryptospace, if I were reading just reddit and bitcointalk I'd be bored to death and so might miss out on an opportunity. I don't mind navigating all the shilling, at least here the shilling doesn't make much of an attempt to disguise itself. I'll probably get bored with biz in a month or so.

I think this board could be renamed to reflect its crypto focused and another /biz created to deal with more traditional wagecuckery.

i hate customer service, but you really do need workers with good people skills to do well as a small business

you mean like this?

I multiplied a small part of my NEET savings by at least 75x this year. I don't have a job or any friends right now. I'm not rich, but I've felt like this is the way to go since late 2013. I just didn't know what I was doing. Some days I still don't understand it, but it gives me something to hope for in the morning. Otherwise I might just play retro video games.

I think that Veeky Forums, like every Veeky Forums board that becomes popular became less attractive to people who know a lot about the board's topic as more new people came in. And I think that crypto larpers make it seem like the magical investing end all be all to the new people, so that's become all that's discussed outside of robinhood general.

Then again, I don't know shit about finance, so maybe I'm wrong.

That seems to make sense based on the other few boards I used. It feels like in the beginning Veeky Forums actually had (maybe not successful), but actually ambitious people.

Now it just feels like everyone is a virgin NEET trying to turn $600 into millions through memes.

Because why the fuck would you put your money into an index fund when Bitcoin gives you the gains of decades in a few weeks?

No Crypto is just a way God is rewarding Neets for all our suffering and torment

Because I don't believe it will keep going up. I dont see that much value in it.

I stopped fitting in with normies when I became a teen, and I didn't do that on purpose. I come here to read about how pissed people are. I love threads where new traders (probably normies) that lost all their dads money. Haha.

What does normie even mean to you?

Crypto threads should be banned.

Give them a board or just merge it to r9k.

>Crypto threads should be banned.