Nuls Bro from Yesterday

GET IN IT'S BLOWING UP!

I will post the same logo everytime I post.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nulsservice/comments/7cm2hg/nuls_session_1_of_ama_answering_questions/?st=J9Y36VTS&sh=6f061abe
github.com/nuls-io/nuls
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7cgae0/this_is_the_current_state_of_token_sales_please/
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002721731-NULS-Trading-Competition-1st-Place-To-Win-A-Trip-Around-the-World-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

OFFICIAL SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT

Sage

went all in binance has the event for nuls, yoyo made last time more than 150%

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY I WANT TO CRY HOLY SHIT

THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING DEAL
SEE AMA ON REDDIT FOR PROOF
reddit.com/r/nulsservice/comments/7cm2hg/nuls_session_1_of_ama_answering_questions/?st=J9Y36VTS&sh=6f061abe

>reddit.com/r/nulsservice/comments/7cm2hg/nuls_session_1_of_ama_answering_questions/?st=J9Y36VTS&sh=6f061abe

I want to get in but this REEEEKS of desperation

By the Singapore government?

where can I guy this NULS shit?

VOLUME PICKING UP!

Binance.

Binance

Wow that competition really made the volume insane. I expect a new all time high of 2 before bottoming out back to 1 buck. I just bought 3 btc worth spaced between 80 and 1 buck this is a steal

Main Net code just uploaded to github github.com/nuls-io/nuls

Spread this against the fudders that say the github is empty.

NULS IS A HUGE SCAM. READ THIS FOR PROOF:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7cgae0/this_is_the_current_state_of_token_sales_please/

Oh and fuck you paid shills. KYS, Chinese fuckers!

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7cgae0/this_is_the_current_state_of_token_sales_please/
they LITERALLY just updated their GITHUB LFMAO

That post is immediately invalidated by the fact they've just updated the fucking github you moron.

LMFAO, LOOK AT THE LINK ABOVE YOU PAJEET FAGGOT! STOP FUDDING OUT OF YOUR SMALL COCK AND START BUYING!

FUD FUCKED!

> Singapore Government Support
> InChain Team = Nuls Team
> Some Github Code Released
> Binance Competition
> Elephant Alliance and other Chinese Partners
> 40mm TOTAL SUPPLY UNTIL MAIN-NET LAUNCH
> 10K Masternodes
> AMA Session 1 Just Released

AMA HIGHLIGHTS!

did u read the ama tho? it was rough, basically answered nothing.

Get in now or stay poor

Lol are you fucking serious? You do know Binace is doing a major promotion of this "scam" right?

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002721731-NULS-Trading-Competition-1st-Place-To-Win-A-Trip-Around-the-World-

Get fucked.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Wow, they updated the github?!!? With a bunch of copied and pasted smart contract code from other projects? OMG BUY BUY BUY..... lol.... jackasses...

P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T

Better tell Binace and the government of Singapore they're getting scammed, I feel bad for those guys.

Whats your programming experience?

How many minutes you've spent researching the code? I'm guessing less than 10 since it was just made public.

Exactly. I swear sometimes the stupidity of user is astounding.

Your FUD post was based on their Github being empty, that is no longer true and had been pointed out immediately prior to your own shitpost. You've made a fool of yourself accept it and move on.

they have a 15 member team too holy shit

Poor fud attempts ^

>> Singapore Government Support
>> InChain Team = Nuls Team
>> Some Github Code Released
>> Binance Competition
>> Elephant Alliance and other Chinese Partners
>> 40mm TOTAL SUPPLY UNTIL MAIN-NET LAUNCH
>> 10K Masternodes
>> AMA Session 1 Just Released
>AMA HIGHLIGHTS!

VOLUME PICKING UP, THIS IS GOING TO $2 TONIGHT! WHEN ASIA WAKES UP!

Lol its now at the top of the btc pairs what a fucking scam artist that little binance faggot is

Too many red flags and oddities.
Would not invest in, neither should you.

LOL, red flags because I dumped my bags on you for a $1.20, I'll do it again at $3, $5 and $30.

2 bucks is probably the top desu

You my new advisor! You save country from eval scam! We create faggot day in your honor!

Are you retarded user? It's 8pm in Asia. If you can't even understand timezones then you should gtfo of crypto

On Veeky Forums Chinamen exist in a state of perpetual sleep; the threat of their finally waking hanging like the sword of Damocles over our gains.

how do the master nodes work?

Sold all my WTC

its a dividend 10% per year

WHO GIVES A SHIT IF THEY FOLLOW REGULATION, THEY ARE NOT GOVERNMENT SUPPORTED PPL WHO BUYING IN FOR THIS ARE GOING TO GET FUCKED HARD

LITERALLY THE SECOND ANSWER ON THE AMA FAGGOT! DO YOU HAVE READING PROBLEMS?

Approx 10k nulls for a masternode. The more you put in after that, the more return you'll get.

Somebody said 10% per year, I'm unable to find the source of that at the moment.

You may need to confirm that, because if it is true... :O.

>OFFICIAL SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT
dude cmon. all they said was they are following the laws in singapore and that singapore generally supports blockchain technology

From the reddit AMA

Will there be master nodes? And if so, any comment of how many NULS are needed to run it?

In order to help ensure the safety of the network, the minimum requirement of around 10,000 Nuls is used for collateral, the more which is put up for collateral the more profit the operational node will receive.