Ill diddle your micropenis for some low cap low supply coins/tokens

> Sheesh grandpa, you are acting so weird after your estrogen therapy sessions
> REQ

REQ is the worst shitcoin.
It can't even stay over ICO price.

you get a finger in your ass for recommending a 636,000,000 supply token

well maybe it's a good long term investment since it's at the absolute bottom

Vertcoin.... It's doing great things. 10million less in circulation than LTC, and it's just as good, maybe even better.

Can you explain to me why supply matters?

rank 35, already mooned considerably

for 1 REQ to reach 1 dollars, the market cap needs to reach 636,000,000 dollars, for it to reach 2 dollars 1.2 billion dollars. Incredibly slow gains

Um that makes no sense, because gains are correlated to % gain and not $ gain...

REQ needs to reach top 10 in market cap for it to even reach 1 dollars, good luck lol

Correct.

Reading Veeky Forums threads makes me realize just how much dumb money is hanging around here.

divide the market cap with the supply of tokens, that's how you get the price of 1 coin/tokens
Higher supply of coins means a slower rise in gains, it's simple math

Have I been doing something wrong, or are you just pulling shit out of your ass lol. If you invest 1 BTC into any coin and the coin price doubles you get 2 BTC assuming BTC price doesn't change. What does supply have anything to do with % gains?

see
Is BIZ REALLY THIS UNEDUCATED WTF LOL

Seriously does nobody understand this???

What in the actual fuck, please tell me you're joking man I'll believe you if you just tell me you were playing with me.

No I'm not, go to coinmarketcap check any currency and do the math yourself.
Divide the market cap with the supply of coins, then you get the price.
This is why ripple is at 0.2 dollars even though it's at top 4

Yeah I'm not denying that marketcap/supply = price, I'm just confused as to why you think this means slower gains when a % increase in the token increases the marketcap by the same %.

If REQ increased by 5 cents to 10 cents its marketcap would be doubled.

But if Chainlink increased by 5 cents it's marketcap would only increase by ~20-25%. Surely you understand this example right ...

AIR

Easy 5x

Fine, keep believing REQ will reach top 10

>go to biz and ask for low supply coins
>get recommended coins with billions in supply

love this place

TZC, you're welcome.

ETH or token donation welcome when you multiply by hundreds.
0x62Dd64C49148F57c833b5e855Ee50f71958966B3

You weren't joking.
You really believe this.

of course REQ will reach top 10 in no time, I'm sorry I was wrong

hmm thanks

400 000 000 supply, never change biz

You never said you would be hodling for a decade. It sounded like you where after something short term.

I never said REQ would reach top 10...
I'm just saying that total supply does not affect a coin's potential for big gains.

dude, yes it takes longer for the actual price to increase, but the ROI is the same. You just buy more of the supply when you invest originally. there are numbers beyond 0.1 cents

think you're the one who need to educate yourself on coin supply...

BOST

The absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums. Total supply doesn't mean shit, it's only market cap that matters.

Lets take two tokens, Token A and Token B.

Token A has: 100,000,000 supply at 1c each
Token B has: 1,000,000 supply at $1 each

Both tokens have a market cap of $1M. If you have $500 to invest, you can get either 50,000 of Token A, or 500 of Token B.

If both coins go up to a 20M market cap, that means that:

Token A is now worth 20c each
Token B is now worth $20 each

In Token A's case, if you have 50,000 x 0.2, you now have $10,000
In Token B's case, if you have 500 x 20, you now have $10,000

Token A has a much higher supply, but because their market caps were equal and both market caps increased by the same amount, the ratio of your initial investment to your profit will be the same regardless of which token you invested in.

How do you not understand this basic principle of mathematics? I'm actually dumbfounded.

99% sure OP is outright trolling for fun
nobody is actually so stupid to not realize that profit only matters in terms of %

Aeron (ARN).

I've been shilling this for the past two days and no one seems to care. Since I started shilling it it's gone up 50%.
>5 million MktCap
>100 mil supply, 11 mil circulating supply
>just hit EthDelta and Tidex
>scheduled for release on Binance and HitBTC
>has a real world application in the aviation industry
>already a working product

It's a great buy.

nuls