investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy $LODE

UVXY sugoi, may it all come crashing down

PTN and NAK
That is all.

What do you guys think of JD?

>Fuck your gay ass template nigga

how hard was it to include the fucking template?

Ummmm... fuck off??????????????

no YOU fuck off. Bitch.

What does /rgt/ think of investing in emerging markets like China or Brazil? Ones that aren't valued as high as America is right now.

[Edit] ▼ Settings Home
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums - Business & Finance
Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
Archived / 7 / 1
File: JaPhMQV[1].jpg (950 KB, 2310x1781)
950 KB
/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread Anonymous (ID: xk06Hb0V) 11/12/17(Sun)22:56:38 No.4334051 Archived▶
Magical Realism Edition
Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures
Previous thread: → # → →

I'm invested in Charles Schwab emerging markets etf if that's what you were wondering

Time for that free stock friend

Www.share.robinhood.com/davidt917

Discovered im 53% European Jewish over the weekend, guess that explains all my gains, so, whats looking up this week?

Yeah, I mean I'm a new investor and seems like it's a bit late to hop on the American market wagon since it's so high, so was looking for ones that had a lower P/E ratio. I feel like right now to jump into America is risky.

Fuck off David.

UVXY muh nigga.

Emerging markets, mining sectors, and energy sectors are like the 3 things that are actually growing at a slower rate this year than everything else. I'd buy them right now. When the other over inflated sectors pull back a bit these sectors will probably even see modest gains.

Fuck this Op some create ad link a proper thread. Than aban abandon this shit thread.

shit days never end.

BIG

MEATY

GAINS

Thanks. I'm trying to learn how to make a portfolio that would do well in a downturn. I feel like this has to run out of steam soon.

Crypto is extremely risky and I feel like my regular portfolio needs to be very conservative.

UVXY

TRXC!

plz keep going. Still have my options.

Pretty glad I got in on Friday

This was a very advanced meme, only those with the strongest hands were able to get these gains.

TRXC up 8% premarket

I'm never doubting anything said in /rgt/ ever again

>You gotta pay the gains toll if you want to get in the B hold.

Looks like I'm going to be picking up some extra cheap warrants today.

BASED UVXY

Buy lode

PTN 1.20 by december.

>tfw can't buy premarket

Who else in that nak long haul with me? When the epa passes we going to the moon and if we get a partnership we going to jupiter. I dont see why we wouldnt reach another galaxy if the epa passes. The stock should just keep growing as long as they can mine

Is today going to be another shitty red day?

Just picked up 100k

Red days are great, they seem to be the only days I really make any money.

UVXY will probably run another 5% today.

TRXC up 11% premarket. Signed contract with Florida Hospital for surgical robots.

GE is triggering limit sells. Good for a day trade looks like.

You know NASA has that launch site in Florida, they're probably going to announce something about the moon mission.

Hope u did

Eh? What are you on about?

TransEnterix Announces Senhance US Sale Agreement With Florida Hospital

When will TRXCfags learn to take their premarket gains?

Actual non shit thread

>

Actual non shit thread

>

Actual non shit thread

>

Actual non shit thread

>

Cukstuck

Got caught bagholding.

This is good news right? This should be a buy?

>someone unironically bought BAC+B @ 1.49 today
Damn, those would have been some good gains.

Fuck I panicked on Friday and sold all my shit

RELY

Who TOPS?

Sprint dipped

Quick, somebody throw me a meme

TOPS

Obviously pick up government bonds if you want to hedge against market declines

What do those pay?

Not much but they will spike during a down turn

Thanks

What you guys know diversifying?

Brazilian elections 2018 is 100% going to be a shitfest. there's not one decent candidate lined up yet. it's hillary trump all over again. you've got until march '18 to make up your mind before the polls start rolling. chances are the next president will not suck as much as expected and we will see some decent recovery over the year. there's also a couple of bills doing well in congress that should further cuck wageslaves and make businesses more profitable, and the usd-brl is higher than usual right now.

which memes should I buy with earnings reports this week