>shituation getting intense at bitthumb

HAHAHAHA THEY'RE GOING TO COURT

BCRASH WILL NEVER RECOVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KwIe_sjKeAY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jihan Wick is about to rape them all

I invested so much money in bitcoin cash... i think im gonna be sick....

APOLOGIZE

AHAHAHAHAHA

BITCOIN CASH IS FUCKNIG FINISHED

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD THIS SHIT IS

What's going on? Is it because they pumped BCH?

The BCH PnD in Korea was illegal. Many normies got fucked over hard. Well done Rodger and Jihan, Satoshi's vision my fucking ass

they did it when the korean financial watchdog wasnt active, on a fucking sunday. they thought they will succeed. jihan Wu fucked them so hard with this.

Any link to the news?

WTF all crypto is a pump and dump, they just now figured this out?

these korean must hate Roger Ver more then the biz annons who lost all their money on the BCH pump and dump, haha!

Probably because their exchange crashed and went offline RIGHT as the dump happened, meaning all the Koreans lost money and everyone on the western exchanges was able to dump on time.

This is really not uncommon for koreans. When they encounter problems caused by the company, they will go to their office and complain or shout. Nexon had a lot of these over the years. One even driven a car in their office.

except what they did was painfully obviously illegal and now the government watch dog will step in, they are honestly FUCKED. They tried to pull this shit on a sunday when the big eyes of the law werent on them

HAHAHAHAHHA

No what I only mean is koreans going to a company office to complain.

Korea's FSC is investigating the wash trading and other market manipulation on their markets. BCH is literally rat poison in Korea

How do you know everything in detail?

of course of course

at the same time bittumb is honestly fucking finished. they peaked yesterday now will go the way of the dodo.

i don't see that much facts here

can you give me anything that shows that trading on sunday is illegal ?

I follow twitter autistically and korean/jap friends in trading chat feeding me info, they're literally going down to the bittumb to take pics at all the angry people hahahaha.

>b-b-but all that volume was just gooks being ahead of the curve predicting a flippening the lower races couldn't

Fucking rekt!

post pix when they become available / post your twitter sources, this is interesting to me

that isnt the point, they did an illegal pump and dump when government wasnt watching, bitthumb is involved on a huge scale, they're so fucked.
exactly

WE WON MONEY BACK!

YOU SAID WE GONNA BE LICH!

BUY BCC YOU SAID! AMASS VAST LICHES YOU SAID!

WHERE LICHES NOW? MONEY GONE NO LICHES! SCAM!

They pump every coin that listed, though

ye, pls post some screenshots or something with some substance. proof.

very interesting if true.

BEND THE KNEE MOTHERFUCKERS

ALL HAIL KING BTC

did bitthumb encourge people to do it?

did these people know they could sell it, when it peaked?

hahahahaha

Holy shit, BCC faggots BTFO. Get in the BTC moon ride before it's too late. 10k by December

>Scamming gooks fall to the superior BWC once again
youtu.be/KwIe_sjKeAY

the absolute state of core/blockstream cucks

you guys are truly pathetic

and bch bag holders are ready to dump, i see a candle poking, and its not up :^)

>implying
who cares? you cucks are desperate and using every single straw man and ad hominem you can find because in the end you're losing the technical debate and that's all that matters.

BTC was co-opted by a bunch of greedy fucks and BCH is the true bitcoin. you don't need to trust jihan, chinks, that cunt roger ver to be able to use BCH and see it TRULY is the true bitcoin.

you can't pump and dump something with a 20bil market cap. you fucks are delusional and it will be fun to see the flippenning.

this /pol/ speak is disgusting

we're not desperate. we're just having a jolly good time laughing at you morons who honestly, seriously expected a "flippening" :^)

fucking cunts made me loose 50% in the space of 5 minutes, hope the chinks take them to the cleaners

i don't even go to /pol/, sorry i'm ruining your boogeyman

have you seen the number of uncomfirmed tx BTC has? have you seen the average fee? what do you think will happen the NEXT time BCH becomes more profitable to mine?

>you can't pump and dump something with a 20bil market cap

well, they did

BCH has zero adoption
its all fucking whales, it will never hold its price. Text book pump and dump charts too.

>all those newcoiners BTFO

Hope you guys learn a valuable lesson in crypto: Bitcoin ALWAYS wins

decentralized market
How you know what that means

BCH is literally gaining adoption right now because it actually confirms transactions.

yes, price is very overbought atm, but it will correct and will keep on rising. stay mand and in denial corecucks.

Ugh, I know. Everytime I come here I'm like: Guys, can we please tone down the racism, sexism, anti-semitism, homo - and transphobia, xenophobia etc.

But this is Veeky Forums, so most people don't tend to listen to reason around here. *sigh*

This is why I mostly use reddit these days. There the mods actually do something against racism, hare speech and problematic opinions. Maybe you should just stick to reddit as well until the government has found a way to actually enforce hate speech laws effectively on the internet. Otherwise you're just fighting an uphill battle against the neverending tide of problematic internet-racists.

core cuck? seriously nigger enough with the buzz words. If anything my biggest bag is ETH

>have you seen the number of uncomfirmed tx BTC has? have you seen the average fee? what do you think will happen the NEXT time BCH becomes more profitable to mine?
"Profitability" means nothing when no one is adopting it for mainstream use. And the reason that BCH doesn't have problems that BTC does is an illusion. BCH wouldn't run into the same problems as BTC if it ever became as big because it doesn't have segwit. It was only falsely marketed as such. BTC team may be corrupt but BCH has NO team. They have no roadmaps, no nothing.

>>>>reddit niggerfaggot

I can't wait until the government finds a way to remove libcucks who use the word "problematic" off the internet.

*BCH would run

don't forget arachnophobia.... :(

nice b8

Nice bait.

the reason this is happening is the bithumb managed to get "ddosed" at the exact time BCH hit its ATH, then the price crashed 50% within a few minutes, all the koreans/chinks influxed to bittrex which then shit itself along with Kraken and others, this shit was unprecedented.

lel kys faggot

ugh ikr

I really hope this is a troll. If not you must be the biggest newfag of all.

cool it with the racist remarks or you'll end up in britbong jail
>captcha: bingham

>Leftist faggots
>The only thing that's worse than chink miners playing games and threatening investor confidence in crypto

literally couldn't give a shit either way, held my BCH from the fork so just enjoying the show

There's no way you're this autistic, like genuine aspergers

aspergers is a light form of autism you autist. they probably just have regular autism.

nice pasta user

AIGOOOOOOO

is everyone on Veeky Forums new to this site?

jesus. Stupid right wing nationalists

see you at $400 again

>Jihan Wick
Is there some meme I'm missing here?

Psychopats going to court. WHat if you get banned first from usa, then russia, then japan, then korea?

Feeling comfy with my altcoins...

Coinbase, Kraken and Bitfinex go down alomst everytime when there are big moves in the market. As if that never happend before.

>that little one

my fucking sides user

Gee, i wonder who would ddos exchange with most normies trading bch..(hibt:not the ones who dumped on other exchanges)

This is the level of fud blockstream is now spreading. They're getting desperate that their Blockstream Coin will die and SegWit and LN propriety layers will not become epic cash cows for the company. The sooner you realize that core devs o ly care about their employer's profits, the better

Its just a new coiner next to hodler from 2011

It's not like Blockstream never DDoS'd anyone before, right? Especially not Bitcoin XT nodes back when it was going to overtake Blockstream Coin..

yeah but bithumb claimed they got ddosed and ip range banned lots of western countries when they came back up, not that i believe any of that, its just what they stated happened.

the DDoS attack was brief, it can be anyone...... as well as core/blockshit whatever

>tfw u go to jail for getting scared of spider
:(

So does ether, doge, LTC lol. these guys changed a CONSTANT and it's much better? ok

fucking amazing. Veeky Forums makes the best content on this site

Literally every alt is better than BTC at the moment. So why do you keep defending BTC. Nobdy uses BTC but it has value because it is BTC. Doesn´t make sense

>450x437
>.jpg
>102KB
Why would you do this?
It physically hurts

Go back to /g/

You must be truly retarded then

remember, buy when people think its dead, sell when when it pumps

(target BCH -0.05 and below)

holy shit
these poor koreans thought they were buying bitcoin

Why do Koreans like Bitcoin Cash so much? Is it because they eat dogs?

Nice bait fag
Here's your (You)

I think it's because they eat cats

Man I hated fighting those units. Them and upgraded beholders would fuck your shit up

Reeeee

>shituation getting intense at bitthumb

Well it fucking bloody damn well should, shouldn't it?

Well at least it's not as embarrassing as the Mt Gox protestor.

>that frappaccino

Thanks. It has already gotten a ton of (You)s but an extra one is always appreciated.

this is the one and only truth. Took me 4 years to learn it

how does Bitcoin win again? High Fees, 100k+ unconfirmed transactions, or is it the 2 hour confirmation times. I bet that reallllllly brings in the adopters right? The future of money is $100+ fees and 5 hour confirmations. ROFL my stomach hurts from laughing at you BTC FAGS

This is fucking it. I'm paying 1 BTC or BCH for Roger Vers and Jihan Wu's current residence address. We(DarkAmy) don't fuck around.