/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

user is shit at making threads edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=5OOJsUyCu8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

When is the stock market going to crash so we can buy the dip?

Now seems like a good time to buy the LODE dip when you can actually move it almost by yourself.

>cukstuck mining

youtube.com/watch?v=5OOJsUyCu8g

this market is more bold and beautiful

>KTOS

honestly, prime buying opportunity. I can't remember the last time I saw it so far below 11$

Feelsgood not holding that shit

JCP is elite

Ptn

We world peace now, nigga.

What made RELY go down?

TRXC

stop going down

This. Still expecting Trump to come out and say how we're selling a shit load of weapons to a bunch of slant eyes so I'm still bullish on DFEN.

It's the stock market. You know man, some times things go up sometimes things go down.

dumped my options while i could get out ahead. might be premature but feels strong PM and weak during hours.

AMD was a mistake

RELY picking up volume, perhaps it will recover today?

>negative 16million stuckholder equity
over 500million in negative retained earnings.
Gee i wonder why it went down

HFT manipulation directed by the federal reserve pretty obvious

anyone playing SSYS earnings? thinking about shorting.

you clowns see the bloodbath in GE today?

NAK to the moon when?

Cut that dividend in half, what did you expect?

Feels absolutely fantastic lads, sales in US ramping up!

i assumed divy cut was already prices in, must have been more than market was expecting

XXII

That's it for today. In and out real quick. Good luck guys, gonna look for some swing positions after lunch.

I’ve got two grand to play with, what’s the deal these days? Haven’t been in one of these threads for like a year. Last time some asshole and his dad invested in a patent troll and everyone lost big.

Is this a fucking ad?

No

Can you repeat the question?

the question

What

IS THIS A FUCKING AD?

>RAD on 11/23
>QBAK on 12/1

I just started going into weed stocks, and I'm already up 10%. It's been popping up recently. Go check it out, user.

>Random stock on random dates

the question

What are some recommendations? What news sources do you use to keep up with the industry?

>projected spikes or rise in stock price

Not him, but XXII might be a good play. Goldman Sachs just scooped 400k shares last week and their RSI is 29.7 which is pretty oversold

Yes user, buy my shitcoins

99% of those are complete scams you've been warned

>TFW Pajeet fucked be twice on TRXC

TWMJF
APHQF

Canada is legalizing recreational weed for the summer of 2018

these two are top stocks to buy imo, I had TWM at 12, sold at 16. Canopy had a portion of their company bought by the company that makes corona beer. Corona wants to sell weed drinks ;)

XXII, ACB, WEED
I get insider news from my local broker.

CELG, MRK, GILD.

Help me decide anons.

Damn it why is UVXY going down today!

It's basically stock trading general, but robinhood is what a lot of people use since it's no fees - which when you operate on NEETbux is pretty important

These aren’t available in Robinhood, at least not in the U.S.

>tfw bought TOPS at 1.12
help? What do

are you the same guy shilling TOPS in the other thread lmao

ACB & TWMJF up 100% 1M idk feels like im buying ath.

Don't worry lad, Volatility is about to pop

Accept the fact that you got GREEKED and move on.

going down is what UVXY does best

Nice

GYRO'D

nice

These are still considered low-valued stocks until Cuckdeau legalizes marijuana in 2018.

Sell low of course

IT'S GYRO TIME

Yeah I also have an E trade account. I just figured I'd add to discussion. Especially when guys like this say it's a scam when in fact there is a real market and real companys. These stocks are going to moon this time next year.

Do I go long term or short term bros?
When I go long I forget to stay on top of things and miss exit points. When I go short term I make mistakes and get weak hands.

What do bros?

Go medium term, clearly.

Hwkn

I have 75-90% of my money in long stocks, then the rest in short just to fuck around with. I do this because I don't have much capital and don't want to risk the majority of my equity on high volatility stocks. However, if you go all in you can make a lot of money. Just depends on how much risk you want to expose yourself to. Learn the fundamentals of understanding a company, balance sheet, income statements, etc. OR be an analytical trader and read charts. I'm sure a few people will chime in. Bottom line, you have to be willing to take losses with your gains.

for every 1 legit pot company there are 19 that are absolute shell scam cos be careful that industry attracts trash

Lol. Naw I just split my portfolio 75% Long, 25% short.
Long positions are: SCHF SCHE
Short positions are yet to be determined, but I'm looking at TRXC, CHFS, and SPI

I don't know what to do.

Just make sure that the owner is you-know-whoish and you're good

Looks like a good buy. What's on their calendar?

sell uvxy you chump

That's why you buy one of the two I posted... I'm sure the others are scams and are shit penny stocks but you cannot deny there is money to be made. Additionally, If TWM goes up APH goes up and vice versa.

set limits and stop losses

is there money, yes

will it be the next big thing, i'm dubious especially with how much these things will be regulated and taxed probably be closer to utility companies than growth compaines

>you-know-whoish
Do Whos even exist anymore? I thought the Grinch genocided them.

that's what will be interesting. That's why I got out with my 25% gain. That and those stocks are extremely volatile. If snoop dogg sneezes the wrong way after taking a hit those stocks take a shit. Look at last weeks charts, holy fuck.

When you put it like that it sounds so self-evident

Same, sold at 40 back in at 38.80

source?

Pharma stocks were all the rage a while back, are those old news?

agree, will be interesting to see how the environment shakes out best to your trading in those keep the amount of capital allocated to those positions in check

david dubnitskiy girl and plum

DFEN or KTOS or both? Anything coming up on the calendar?

There's that whole thing with North Korea coming up, but Kim is really bad at setting a date.

Probably KTOS seeing how I can buy multiple of it

The state of cukstuckholder mining.

Dfen because I want your shekels
>all defense etfs are the same so it doesn't really matter

Thanks, these are cool.

Why don't people just sell one share of a company they want to buy into for 1 cent to trigger all the stop losses, then buy the dip?

>genius

Either sell or wait for next pump and dump in a few weeks

probably some law against that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROBINHOOD LOGGED ME OUT AND I LEFT MY PASSWORD AT HOME AND I CAN'T CHECK IT FROM WORK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!