Why do you hate babyboomers so much Veeky Forums?

Why do you hate babyboomers so much Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gen x and they abused my generation. Now they are using the media to completely erase us.

gen what?

Gen Z here. Fuck millenials fuck baby boomers. Z will do away with you all very soon.

Veeky Forums hates them as well. They are just assholes.

Because they tell me I’m lazy and poor from a house that cost $30k

nobody cares about Veeky Forums

GenerationZ thinks Harry Potter is real life and that if you think really hard about some shit you will get it. You're fucking fairies.

shhhhh. Don't let them know about the secret

Shut up boomer

They're willing to for peanuts and little faggots

>get job for city
>fuck yea should be cozy
>paired with boomer
>one day i park truck and tell him lets chill for a bit
>HUR DUR THERE IS NO CHILL WE HAVE TO WORK HARD EVERY SECOND

Got fired a couple months later when he called in and tattled i was nappin

They lost all of our wealth in Jewish scams, flooded our country with shit skins, fostered the growth of feminism and look at younger people to bail out their lack of retirement fund by buying their 3 bedroom 2 bath at $750K. It isn't because they are cunning and slick but stupid, lazy and entitled which they then assign to younger generations.

They do not need to "be wiped out" the Jews do. They need to apologize and work through retirement to pay for the bonds they staked with their grandchildrens future GDP. They sold us into slavery.

you sound lazy and entitled.

how much melanin is in your skin? be honest

because they took the world's greatest economy and flushed it down the drain, and are as dumb as pigeons so they don't even realize the extent of the the damage they've done. they still think in the current situation you can just pull up your bootstraps and become successful, and that's why none of them have retirement savings and are forced to continue working.

we don't actually need to hate them, they've fucked themselves so bad they will be committing suicide in the back room of their retail jobs at the age of 70 because they pulled out their whole 401k to prop up a business they tried to start but ending up failing miserably.

Fuck off bruce

please hurry

>in the current situation you can't just pull up your bootstraps and become successful

you have to tie your bootstraps to a shitcoin though rather than pull them up

It's easier to hate grandpa than your father, who really is responsible for all this shit.

Your grandpa is a baby boomer?

Because they're spoiled entitled pieces of shit. They literally pushed all their problems to the next generation.

>they sold us into slavery

This.

And trying to get them to even admit one of their wrongdoings is as hard as getting a jew to admit he's in the wrong.

Because they're entitled, spoilt cunts who were never told no. They fucked the economy and now they just spend their time vacationing and talking shit. And the men are complete cucks

A boomer yelled at me and threw a fucking tantrum because there was a wrong sign for a fucking jar of nuts. Go drop dead you fat faggot fuck.

becasue they're the reason we have to keep wagecucking nutill late 30s to afford a fucking house, the basic need
fuck em
They will soon start dying, all the gold they keep, the houses, properties will drop in value, FUCK EM, I hate stupid millenials believe me, but boomers are 10x worse, stupid fucks, had it easy from the beginning till the end
Fuck em

answer me.

genx, confirm

atleast those millenials will be inheriting those pieces of property worth xMillions of dollars. Consider yourselves lucky.

>tfw millenial but raised by single mother
>tfw she never owned a home, we bounced from apartment to apartment
>tfw I'm now a millionaire but still harbor latent jealousy towards people my age who I know will inherit tons of wealth just for breathing
>many of you in this thread consider yourselves 'poor/middle class' but still will be inheriting real estate that will have appreciated massively from now

wew

A) They wrecked America with financial mismanagement (the mortgage crisis), living beyond their means, and outsourcing labor

B) They left a more difficult environment for their offspring, and yet expect them to be the same or more successful than them.

C) They lived during the easiest era in American history to become rich, and yet still complain.

Exactly this. could not have been put better.

No we won't inherit shit because they keep taking out more loans backed by their house in order to fund their lavish lifestyles.

It's fucked. They are ultraconsumerists to the core. It's not even normal for boomers to cosign loans for a first house for their child, let alone have a fund set aside to help them get started in life when they move out, or not have to take on debt to study.

Boomer parents would rather take 2 super expensive vacations a year and buy 2 thousand dollar vacuum cleaners and a bunch of other useless crap. I fucking hate them and their "you have to make your own way in life that's what's best for you my son" while eating up their mortgage on imported expensive caviar, expensive restaurant visits and going to the goddamn spa and getting massaged by chad.

Meanwhile housing prices are skyhigh because of the massive loans they are able to make and we can't enter the housing market.

Banks, the government and boomers. The unholy trinity that fucked millenials in the ass with a spiky mace.

this
I just want all of them to fucking die in pain

Bow down to your millennial overlords or be erased. If you have less than 21 BTC you will be a slave.

Until late 30's?

Im from spain and current wages wouldn't allow me to ever paid a decent propery.

Luckily I got 21 BTC so I will rule all over them in the next 5 to 10 years. Will buy a lambo and a nice house with a pool and go back to my highschool on my laptop while I tell everyone to kill themselves.

>one day i park truck and tell him lets chill for a bi
I guarantee you weren't riding around in some truck with a Boomer, kid. The term "Baby Boomer" refers to a specific generation, not to EVERY PERSON older than your dumb should-have-been-aborted ass.

That you got fired from a city job tells us everything we need to know about you, snowflake. Get used to the view from your mom's basement ... it's gonna be yours for a long time.

Yeah I'm very lucky with my Boomer parents (62 and 67). They've got typically cuck Boomer attitudes to politics but in terms of family life they're old school and have supported me and siblings whenever we've needed it if we fell on hard times in adulthood. We also know we'll be getting a similar inheritance to what they themselves received from our (Greatest generation) grandparents.

I'm a lot luckier than many who've been cursed with worthless selfish cunt Boomers for parents who are doing their best to piss away any inheritance and doing nothing to help their kids as they struggle with far tougher economic/social/family situation than they ever faced.

>tfw I'm now a millionaire
Fuck off retard. You can put it all on BTC right now and be richer than everyone you know.

>JOOZ DID IT
Know how I know you're dumb and poor?

>They wrecked America
Yeah, the American economy is terrible despite have years of growing GDP, far above-average wages, and robust equity markets. ITS WRECKED!
>They left a more difficult environment for their offspring
More difficult, or perhaps, you're just a lazy cunt unwilling to handle the same degree of difficulty as every other generation before you? When Boomers wanted to find a job, they walked from business to business, resume in hand. You cunts find jobs by pushing internet buttons while eating tendies cooked by your upstairs parents.
>They lived during the easiest era in American history to become rich
Right, it's not like they had to deal with war, runway inflation, industrialization, urbanization, unionization, global instability, market inefficiencies, xenophopbia, and multiple energy crises. The Millennials have had it much ROUGHER!

For fucks sake...

Grandpa you forgot your medicine, and you arent supposed to be on the internet at this hour.

how do you not know what gen x is?

>at this hour
Oh god, and you're a eurofag too. Literally garbage human.

He was a filthy boomer so old he couldn't even really see thats why i would always drive and laugh at his child like tantrums, i made 60k last year at 22

Gen Z is full of faggots who pay to watch other people play video games. You all should be shot.

The caddy at the country club lose one of your clubs?

>that ineffectual boomer rage
don't have a heart attack

Fucking brainlet missed the joke

>going on the internet and lying
Is your life really that sad?

Tissue?

Not really a rebuttal, kid. Thanks for playing.

>implying I'm a boomer
You really are a dumb fuck, huh?

>huur all boomers are evil
The fuck is up with this literal sjw faggot mentality
Get the fuck out of here you sooky little bitches. The real reason you can't get a job is because you're a lazy neet fuck and smell like stale dick cheese

They had a hand in everything from destroying marriage with the Sexual Revolution, to Feminism, to allowing and even helping Marxism take root in academia, media, and politics. The Marxism and Bolshevism we see coming to fruition now.

If they had devoted that energy to ending the Federal Reserve (the privately owned bank that we're somehow in debt to because they tell us to print currency and then pay it back to them with interest one day even though the government can do that itself) we would not be in this mire. But they were busy getting high and fucking strangers in the mud at Woodstock. They were the original #YOLO generation.

This "debt" is mostly their debt, and many of them will live long enough to reap what they've sown. The recovery since '08 has been entirely superficial, smoke and mirrors of the Federal Reserve. The next crash will be all of that and far more.

Every new generation is a steward, whose foremost task is to preserve the integrity and sustainability of the Nation. If one generation shirks their duty, the next will be handicapped in their ability to fulfill theirs, until finally there is nothing left to conserve, nothing to uphold, no sense of ancestral and cultural heritage and pride, no fundamental purpose and meaning. Only a glib, sneering submission to the temporal and carnal.

This is such a precarious continuity and vital struggle, that if only one generation forgets both the past and the future, all is lost.

The United States is already dead, and has been for decades. Everything we see now is only the bloating, the rot, and the parasites. Now we have our own struggle, our own burden on the horizon, which is to create something new, yet still built on the foundation upon which the old structure was, before it was set ablaze in worship of hedonism and base mammalian indulgence. It falls upon our shoulders to create a New Byzantium.

Bro, a 16 year old can become a millionaire within a year just from buying fake Internet money
A 16 year old boomer would have been busting his ass 12 hours a day 6 days a week just to earn a standard wage

These people are so fucking deluded. We indeed have it better than anyone other time in human history but these subhuman pieces of shit are too stupid to take advantage of the countless opportunities presented to them. Everyone who cries about muh boomers ruined the country is a burden on society and should just kill themselves

>Hating boomers is sjw mentality
>Even though boomers are the cause of extreme feminism
???

Yes. Hating boomers started with the permanently unemployed Tumblr crowd.

They vote for unlimited immigration of third worlders so they can sell their houses for 10x gains.

Jews are doing their usual Jew thing, the Boomers are outright traitors.

>oh no we're gonna run out of money for our huge Ponzi scheme
>I know! Let's import the 3rd world to bolster the tax base even though it will destroy social cohesion and cause a rise in crime which we don't have to deal with because we live in gated enclaves

What will you do when you run out of excuses for why your life is so shitty? Kill yourself?

Do us all a favor, and remember its down the road, not across the street.

>Yeah, the American economy is terrible despite have years of growing GDP, far above-average wages, and robust equity markets. ITS WRECKED!

The U.S is precariously perched. The recovery since 2008 is entirely superficial, the result of Federal Reserve mischief.

>using xenophobia unironically

>Boomer wrongdoing denier
Full defense mode

>You're whiny, therefore all systemic exploitation of your generation is trivial and you should kill yourself for talking about it
OK

>Bro, a 16 year old can become a millionaire within a year just from buying fake Internet money

Crypto has shittier odds than gambling.

>A 16 year old boomer would have been busting his ass 12 hours a day 6 days a week just to earn a standard wage

Lie. Motherfuckers paid for college (back when it was worth it) working part time and had money to spare. $1 in 1970 was worth $6.50 today.

>holding greedy old faggots accountable is whining

Classic Boomerposting.

Boomers are the quintessential "I fucked everything up and that's ok, but mentioning it is wrong, now shut the fuck up and support Israel because I'm older than you or something" generation.

>Crypto has shittier odds than gambling.

That's actually not true because on average all coins are increasing in value due to total crypto marketcap increasing from more people buying in from the outside. Average crypto hodler got 10x gains over the last year.

And then it was manipulated by random fucks on Discord and hardcore Chinamen.

>Average crypto hodler got 10x gains over the last year.

source

>the result of Federal Reserve mischief
You mean QE? The policy that stopped in 2014?

You morons make it so easy to mock you. You really should stay in your safe spaces.

>buzzwork non-response
Eurocuck shill mode

There's always been an exploitive quality to capitalism, and no one denies it. And yes, the young bear it disproportionately. And still, the economic, social, and societal benefits MASSIVELY outweigh the harms, especially for the young -- who are abused far more in other societies.

I'm perfectly capable of debating this rationally. It's only because of the ubiquitous proliferation of whining that the kys responses become necessary.

Your world view is wrong because it lacks a factual basis, not because I'm rude to some trolls on the internet. Use your brain.

>greedy old faggots
Jesus, could you be more transparent, cuck? "Gimme money" is not a political philosophy ... it's your rationalization for your failed life.

Middle class:
>have fewer kids because its cheaper
>wait the economy might slow down...
>imports loads of third world immigrants to inflate their housing value because burned savings on gadgets lol
>now can retire at 65 with 30 years on ssi and house equity to pay for African migrant nurse
>low IQ violent monkeys inherit their grandparents society

Poor class:
>come from a family of drug abusers/sociopath
>become addict and don't have kids
>"OD" (suicide) between 35-50

>You mean QE? The policy that stopped in 2014?

>he thinks the effects of monetary policy stop when the policy stops
>he thinks this gargantuan motherfuck of a system is not propped up by printing, borrowing, theft, and assorted other bullshit

Says the cuck who relies on "muh fed manipulation" conspiracy theories. Fucking hilarious....

Time for bed gramps ill put on some Gilmore girls for you

coinmarketcap.com/charts/
Entire marketcap went up more than 10x.

You're right that many people got jewed into getting much less than 10x by schemers.

>Time for bed
You eurofags really need to stop all the squatting. It's draining the blood from your already feeble brains.

>doesn't even know the difference between Gilmore Girls and Golden Girls
kek

Go back to facebook.

Millenial here, I want to agree with your hate so much because most boomers are both in positions of power and ignorance.

Your whole "mememe they fucked us and the environment" is bull though; this is not something they decided or knew about collectively. Also: What are you doing for the environment and future generations besides wasting energy by gambling ponzicoins?

Yeah, Golden Girls is actually entertaining to watch.

As for the OP, because they are a generation of hypocrites. They ushered in Rock and Roll and the Beatles and all that(parents just don't get it man!), but are among the first to complain about any music from outside their generation.(I don't know what kids see in this rap/techno/whatever). They grew up in an era of the government throwing money at people, and the era where minimum wage was at it's most worth, and all that wealth wasn't enough so they encouraged a destruction of US factories so they could hire less workers and get cheaper products. And after a long life of enjoying the highest level of wealth the US has ever experienced, they demand nice and comfy retirements and pensions that are bankrupting entire state governments, financially ruining future generations just so their last 10-20 years of life will be just as cushy as the rest were.

sheeeeit that's pretty fuckin cool, thanks. Saved.

>are among the first to complain about any music from outside their generation

Jesus, you're a moron. This is what the Boomers' parents were saying back in 1904:

"Never has youth been exposed to such dangers of both perversion and arrest as in our own land and day. Increasing urban life with its temptations, prematurities, sedentary occupations, and passive stimuli just when an active life is most needed, early emancipation and a lessening sense for both duty and discipline...."

How about what the Boomer's great, great, great, grandparents were saying back in 1695:

"... I find by sad Experience how the Towns and Streets are filled with lewd wicked Children, and many Children as they have played about the Streets have been heard to curse and swear and call one another Nick-names, and it would grieve ones Heart to hear what bawdy and filthy Communications proceeds from the Mouths of such..."

Or how about back in the 11th century:

“The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have no respect for their parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as if they alone know everything and what passes for wisdom in us foolishness in them. As for the girls, they are foolish and immodest and unwomanly in speech, behavior, and dress.”

Or all the way back to the birth of jesus:

“Our young men have grown slothful. There is not a single honorable occupation for which they will toil night and day. They sing and dance and grow effeminate and curl their hair and learn womanish tricks of speech; they are as languid as women and deck themselves out with unbecoming ornaments. Without strength, without energy, they add nothing during life to the gifts with which they were born — then they complain of their lot.”

EVERY older generation shits on their kid's tastes in everything. THROUGHOUT ALL OF FUCKING HISTORY.

Crack a book sometime, snowflake.

They lived through the most prosperous time in American history and still didn't save up enough for retirement, essentially gang raping future generations and guaranteeing the USA loses its status as the only world super power.

>didn't save up enough for retirement
In many cases, it wasn't their fault that the companies who promised them pensions went bankrupt. Unlike you and your parents, most Boomers didn't even have the option to use 401ks or IRAs.

>relying on pensions
Boomers are weak.

You seem desperate for a Gotcha. The whole hippy movement, the entire push for understanding and tolerance of things you don't understand or agree with, that is what the entire boomer generation built their identity around. If you can't see the hypocrisy in defining yourself as being more open-minded than your parents and then behaving exactly as they did, then you just might be a boomer yourself. Or retarded.

No, instead they had pensions offered, and wouldn't work for a company that didn't promise one. And now they are being asked to contribute as much as the younger generations and are outraged by it.

If boomers are so innocent, can you explain why they fight so hard to protect social security when it's proven to give less benefits per money contributed the later you are born? I mean, they couldn't be trying to protect a government program that is mostly benefiting them and will do nothing for younger generations out of greed, right?

You just sound stupid when you post stuff like that. Pensions were the predominant form of retirement savings/financing for hundreds of years. They predate modern bankruptcy laws.

Blaming Boomers for having pensions is like blaming you faggots for buying iphones.

>I KNOW WHAT I GOT

>hippy movement
Hippies were about 1% of boomers, dumbass. Stop painting with a broad brush when you don't even know the basic facts.

>hypocrisy
Your reading comprehension (or intelligence) is literally garbage. I made an entire post proving the historical hypocrisy of older generations.

Fuck, man, I don't even....

>now they are being asked to contribute
You do know that most Boomers are well past the age of retirement savings, right? Do you even know what age Boomers are?

>can you explain why they fight so hard to protect social security
People fighting to protect something that benefits them. I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

I'm just going to have to ignore you. You're too stupid for Veeky Forums, and that's a first.

>blaming you faggots for buying iphones.
And anyone who buys an iphone DESERVES to be blamed and shamed.

>I have no argument, so I'll just throw insults.
I knew that back when you were throwing buzzwords around, I thought that was part of the joke?

>Meanwhile housing prices are skyhigh because of the massive loans they are able to make and we can't enter the housing market.
just rent and save until they all die and real estate comes crashing down

Gen Z reporting in! Death to millenials, boomers, and gen X!

if you've actually been in cryptos for a full year, then only making 10x is child's play.

All you stupid baby boomers millenials need to die. Working do hard for Mr shekelstein and wagecucking when all you had to do was buy bitcoin in 2013. Gen Z here with millions in the bank and a McMansion and fucking hoes day and night. And I was born to middle class parents with literally a silver spoon in my mouth. All you fucks. Hope you all die in debt while I live off my investments and celebrate never having to work a day in my life.

My dad watches 2 episodes of The Big Bang theory every night. He watches it so much he’s seen every episode multiple times but I don’t think he even remembers it when an episode airs that he’s already seen. I’m really at a loss why he likes it so much.

Social security is a pension plan I hope you know.
When was social security established?
Baby boomers were the first generation that grew up paying into social security their whole lives and many people made that their only source of retirement income.
401ks were made to combat this reliance on social security.

>unionization
Yeah, it was really hard to be a worker when your job was actually secure, amirite

>Gimme money" is not a political philosophy ... it's your rationalization for your failed life
Boomer economics was literally entirely social democratic gibs. That's your system, not ours

>mommy mommy give me tendies be they crispy or from wendies

>Gen Z pretending they aren't huge faggots

I'm just reading the thread for laughs but if you think the recovery in 08 was legit and everything is OK now then you are in for a nasty shock within the next two years.

Harry potter is a millennial thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!