Hashrate is about to increase on BCH from the fork

Look what happens every time that happens

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aCSZWXT
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#1w
blocktrail.com/BCC
cash.coin.dance/
bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-spam-attack-stressed-network-for-at-least-18-months-claims-software-developer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shh i'm still accumulating

it literally doesn't happen in your own graph, lol

shh, let them live in the dream a little while longer, they'll wake up soon enough.

AAAAHHHHHHH WHY IS IT CRASHING MOMMYYYYY I WENT ALL IN

The fork doesn't actually activate for six more blocks- so 6 hours later or so.

>
are you blind?

may even be 12 hours later as blocks are very slow on bch chain due to 4x difficulty until the fork kicks in

FIVE!!

SAIL AWAY JOIN THE NEW WAVE GOODBYE BTC

discord.gg/aCSZWXT discord for crypto

Where can I view this chart ?

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

4 MORE BLOCKS

>fork.lol/pow/hashrate

HOLY SHIT

The two coins are about to reach an equilibrium and then rise & fall together hereafter. After the HF happening now, they will reach a 1:1.5 ratio around $4000 & then begin to rise again. Much more short term potential in BCH. Just FYI

Well that was faster than expected, must be like half of global hashpower just switched over

nothing happened yet.. all the hashing power is still in BTC. Save it for when there is an actual change you larps.

Could you explain this to me? So blocks are 4x more difficult for this 6 block transition period?

It's a 3hr average, and it's going up. Went from around 5% to 8% just now. Check back in 3 hours and cry.

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#1w

Pending transactions on the rise again on BTC

Block time faster

I think people haven't quite figured out, Segwit2x was always a fugazzi, the intent was ALWAYS to fork to BCH. It's Jihan's little game to publicly prove that Core is so stubborn about a measly 1MB block increase, fuck it we'll go all out and go with 8MB blocks to prove a point that the network runs fine with them.

This saga is so fucking elaborate that it's making my mind melt. It's some diabolical Putin level shit, and I'm loving every minute of it.

When is BCH fork?

11% now

3 more blocks to mine until the fork is active

this

i made around 800 euros on the shitstorm yesterday...right now ive got it all cashed out and threw some back in for 2 BCH... win or lose, this is a spectacle i have to be part of.

I'm not sure anyone knows exactly how it is coded in. If it was with the old 4x difficulty it would take about 12 hours to get six blocks but BCH has already mined two. Either hashrate is already being brought over or the difficulty is already lower.

13%...

2 blocks left....

Is your asshole sufficiently puckered, user? Tx fees on BTC are gonna go through the roof.

senpai ive cashed out gud on btc and put it all in bch. lets see what happens.

blocktrail.com/BCC
It's gonna be over quickly now, Antpool switched to BCC

I think all this is fucking over crypto as a whole. At least in the short term.

Two of my friends pulled out already.

15% of hashrate is already moved over, incredible

I'm all in on BCC. I dnt understand what any of this means, did i do right thing?

Already lost money on BCC once cause of weak hands. I left the market completely, and am back for revenge.

>Two of my friends pulled out already.
Your friends are wise.

While a flippening is a possible and there'e FOMO... the net effect is that BOTH are going down in value over the next week.

ONE
FUCKING
BLOCK
LEFT!!!!

Any second now....

UN TIL WHAT?? WHAT HAPPENS?

Am i going to get rich or get destroyed?

Exactly the opposite. You'll regret this line of thinking very soon.

22% already over

hold. we may see more giant red candles before this is through, and your head will be playing serious tricks on you to sell. the fudders will be out in full force. don't fall prey, they want you to buy high and sell low

I am ready

You probably did the right thing, but no one can say for sure yet. Miners have already started moving over to BCH and where the miners go the price seems to rise. People say miners follow the price but it seems to be the opposite. The BCH price hasn't risen since the fork (actually went down) yet miners are coming over already.

XZC / MCO get on now before it's too late
BCC is for Morons who hate money

Just realized how genius this coordinated attack is. Fucking Jihan and his goons are absolute fucking madmen.

>coordinated attack
They believe BCC will be the ultimate winner, they're only acting in rational market terms.

Check cash.coin.dance/

I've held mine since the original fork so I'm basically 50/50 with BTC/BCH. I suppose I'm somewhat safe but this is tiring nonetheless.

ETH is looking nicer and nicer to me at the moment.

>50/50 with BTC/BCH
This is an okay position. I think you'll lose a bit over the next week but there's no risk of ruin. Just hodl and it will be back up by Christmas time.

when you see BCH rise move BTC to ETH - then wait for BCH/BCC to peak move ETH back to BTC and pray for a Large Dump on BCC you'll be going from 5k- to 6k+ in minutes on your BTC

>rational market terms
Maybe, but only if they're shortsighted to the point of idiocy. If they somehow did succeed in killing BTC, they'd be killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. Investor confidence in crypto as an asset class / store of value would dry up for years, and would possibly never reach its full potential.

They're actually playing the long game and they know the BTC network has to suffer massively from overcrowding before it dies.

If anything this is a mercy killing, as there are fewer people in than there would have been in 3 months.

Their belief is that the high fees and bad performance of 1mb Bitcoin is a bigger impediment to crypto to success and judging how retailer adoption of bitcoin has actually gone backwards that seems to be supported by some evidence.

Theyre making a move while their ASICs are still valuable.

Can i join your discord guys? Prime shilling right here :)

>Can i join your discord guys?
I fly solo. :D

with all the scam icos with 0 working products just nonstop hyping their nonexistent product and then exit scamming/never meeting up expectations of consumers, what is there to worry about? crypto has been devolving not evolving because of this. ironically normie investors have absolutely destroyed crypto since everyone with half a brain knows this is the tulip mania/the next dot com bubble

who the fuck would bother shilling BCC?

Its #2-3 in market cap.

biz money means nothig

>high fees and bad performance of 1mb Bitcoin
So I take it their "concern" is why they're also spamming the mempool?

Same. This
is what happens when you refuse to listen to your gut & get too emotionally invested in your holdings (beliefs, etc). Everyone's a shill or "in on it."

exactly, to prove the point

I don't know, do you have any proof they are doing that I could read?

I was telling you dumb faggots to buy in at $200 and $300 months ago. I've been sitting in BCH 100% since fork lows and turned 2k into (currently) 10-12ish

1 MORE BLOCK!!! HOLY FUCK

Congrats on this. Seriously.

got in at $700 and wasn't fooled by (((them))) shutting down the korean exchange to stop the flippening saturday night

the real flippening starts now

>That sure is a nice payment network you've got there
>Sure would be a shame if anything happened to it
>Ah, fuck protection money, just give china the whole fucking pie or we burn down everything

I concur with:
I keep hearing "omg spamming the mempool" but never any proof.

Txes are coming in at the normal rates. They just aren't being processed fast enough because of miners moving to BCC.

BTC would absolutely die if more people try to cash their BTC out, or if the BCC price goes just a bit higher and more miners move over. It's a bank run and a death spiral.

The new Difficulty Algorithm actually makes the spiral more likely since it smooths it out. BTC transaction fees are only going to go up monotonically from here out.

>deluded corecuck in the bargaining phase

yup

Take a read:
bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-spam-attack-stressed-network-for-at-least-18-months-claims-software-developer/

Then consider what party has both the motivation and the means to perform this attack over an extended period (as it essentially requires the use of mining infrastructure to process the transactions, as well as a willingness to incur significant economic losses over an extended period. (Hint: bitmain)

There's still plenty of room to buy in now, this ride is only getting started. $1400 on the back of a dead giant is nothing, almost all that value is going to switch sooner or later.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin!

.t not pajeet, ver or jihan or craig

HOLY FUCK IT HAS BEEN 30 MINUTES WE'RE WAITING FOR LAST BLOCK WTFFFF

EXCITING AS FUCK RIGHT NOW

More like "exiting like fuck" right now

Where are you monitoring this?

cash.coin.dance/

cash.coin.dance/

blocktrail.com/BCC

OH MY GOD

While I understand how flooding the network with one satoshi transactions could add to the "unconfirmed transactions" number, I don't see how that could really interfere with people's actual transactions being confirmed. People paying high fees in the several dollar range should always be picked first and confirmed over the one satoshi or really cheap spam transactions if they existed. This does not seem to match mine or any others experience using bitcoin lately. Even expensive transactions take forever. If you are saying Jihan is spamming the network with expensive transactions then that is his prerogative, any transaction with a fee is as valid as any other and he would be burning through lots of money doing so.

What do we expect to happen after hard fork in few minutes?

the difficulty should go down on the BCH chain and miners go back to it. From then on, it is a price war and the miners will mine which chain is most profitable. Probably with much dumping of BTC and pumping of BCH to ensure the BCH chain is most profitable. Then the BTC chain will be strangled, as its difficulty doesn't adjust for 20 more days and it is locked in to high difficulty.

staedy rise/decline in BCH/BTC respectively until parity is reached. Over $3k BCH & sub $5k BTC. Then they will share the crown.

Enjoy bagholding Btrash. The only people I don't feel bad about when they lose money.

It's on

BTC holders will panic when they are close to parity. It will avalanche into true flippening. BTC holders never thought it would come to this and they'll shit their pants 100%.

The Bitcoin Cash network has now been upgraded to support the new difficulty adjustment algorithm!

Hold me closer.

>fork.lol offline

We ((DID IT))!!!

FORK IS FINISHED

>BTC STILL HIGHER

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

So when are we mooning so I can sell my Shit Cash?

BCH price seems unaffected.

>value instantly goes down by $100
FUCK

nothings going to happen for like 6 hours is it

i'm going to read a book

sell the news retard
sub 1000$ here we go

DUMP