ALERT ALERT ALERT

ALERT ALERT ALERT

BCASH IS A EXIT SCAM

HASHPOWER RUNNED OUT AS FORK WILL REPLACE EDA WHICH WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS KEEPING THE COIN ALIVE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
fork.lol/pow/speed
blocktrail.com/BCC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep fuding we are recovering.

Are you though..... Are you?

Nice old graph.
Adjustment only happened 16 minutes ago.

DUDE THE COIN IS GOING TO DIE WITH THIS HF THATS WHY T DOESNT HAVE ANY MINING POWER

CANT YOU REALLY FUCKING SEE THIS? IM FUCKING ANXOIUS I HAVE 30 BCH AND I CANT SEND THEM TO THE EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The Bitcoin Cash network upgrade will go live as soon as 6 more blocks have been mined.
nope.jpeg

>A EXIT SCAM
>RUNNED OUT
Pajeet detected

LOL no its not dying

BCH IS MOONING STILL

WHALES ARE PUMPING

WEAKS HANDS ARE OUT

EVERYONE ALREADY DUMPED

STRAIGHT UP FROM HERE

WATER BREAK IS OVER

FAGGOTS

youre literally fucking retarded, of course miners went to mine btc for these 22 hours as it was more profitable

now, after the hardfork miners are back to bch

just look you retarded fucking faggot blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN, NO MORE BLOCK WILL BE MINED!! JIHAN AND VER ARE THROWING A TANTRUM TO EXCHANGES RIGHT NOw

sorry about the caps im losing my fucking mind and didnt saw they were still on

help i cant move them, wat do

Cash has a fuck ton of shills and bots running about. Someone is gonna dump and run

you literal fucking tard

dont know if you are serious or not but the actual speed of the chain is 0.11 that means a block takes X/0.11 more times than average

im not shilling i am shaking

And into the pit it goes..... nooooooooook

fork.lol/pow/speed

check it here its not going up forks not gonna happen

im gonna get killed i played with the money of my wife family, i promised them wealthness

please guys, in serbia people take this shit seriously wat do i do

U run

STOP PANICKING

MINERS ARE MOVING BACK TO BCH AS PLANNED

PROOF: blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

run where? I installed blockfolio on his phone as ssoon as it crashes i might not have legs to run

i can sell my private key for some BTC? if you are so serious you mighty want to help me

DUDE OVER THERE I ONLY SEE MINERS MINING THE SHIT OF BTC WHILE BCH SPEED IS 0.11 DURING A HARD FORK

fork.lol/pow/speed

YOU CHECK THIS WEBSITE AND EXPLAIN ME WHY YOU SO CALM, THIS IS A EXIT SCAM

I SEE A LOT OF THIS IN SERBIA ITS LIKE OUR NATIONAL SPORT

Holy that's moving up fast.

I've never looked at this before. How fast does it normally go up?

Still crashing.. tell me it will go up soon

Nigga.. im right there in hell with you.. bags breaking my back.. shouldve never doubted the mighty btc

FORK.LOL HAS NOT UPDATED YET

SAIL AWAY JOIN THE NEW WAVE GOODBYE BTC

Whats taking this fucking hard fork so long.. 5 more blocks an hour ago

Panic sell me your coins, thanks.

THATS LIES IT SHOWS YOU LAST 7 MIN DATA

would you buy the private key of a 30 BCH wallet? post offers and we might talk, im desperate but i rather die than being scammed 2 times in a day

They need 5 more blocks.
But it's not profitable enough to mine them, so my guess is that: miners are waiting for that cuck, that always mine BCH, to mine them. Only then will they switch and only if it's profitable enough. At current prices, that won't be too many.

This is going to take hours.
blocktrail.com/BCC

If the old bitcoin dies why not kill BCC too? There is literally no need for bitcoin to excist anymore. Old shit is old shit.

Where's ma fucking moneyyyyy jihaaaaaaaaaaaan u chink bastard.. where ma money go

The Bitcoin Cash network upgrade will go live as soon as 1 more block has been mined.

Aww yeah boiiiii