ARK ===================> ETH

ALL IN ARK

medium.com/@arkaces/ark-aces-encoded-listener-and-service-api-specifications-released-94412634ede

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/a9NnkNe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARK VM OMFG

Cuck

priced in

$5 next week, cause mobile wallets

source: slack

Great, now mobile wallets and ARKVM and we go straight to 100$ per ark

$5 January, still time to accumulate.

HOLY FUCK COINMARKETCAP GOING TO START LISTING ARK DOMINANCE IN NEXT TWO HOURS BUY SELL BUY SELL BUY SELL BUY

Is there still time to trade some ark swings or is this thing mooning now ?

ArkVM won't be finished for at least 6 months

That's okay though, something to look forward to

I'm seriously getting pissed by this bullshit. Can they give us some fucking time to accumulate?

you've had 2 months of bleeding to accumulate

555-come-on-now

nice part about Ark is there is only time to accumulate! I'm averaging down my entry points from 120k to 117 sats! At this rate I'll be selling my newborn to asian businessmen to be pissed on because i can't afford formula and my wife killed herself. thank you Ark!

I only got involved one month ago. I only have so much $ at a time.

I'll get a Christmas bonus of $3-4k post-tax and I want to put it all in Ark but if it's over $3 then I won't.

I just hope I can get to 5k before the engines light

>but if it's over $3
I have some bad news for you user
how many do you have now?

1,300. :(

ARK is eventually going $10+, plus you'll get compounding interest if you've joined a delegate. $3 is really a bad cutoff.

Why would you not just because it's 3$?
Still going up.

that's still an alright amount
and it doesn't mean you should stop buying just because it's over $3
Long term this is a good hold, as long as the devs actually do what they say they're gonna do

There will be a day when $3 in Ark will look like $100 per BTC. I suggest you buy in, print your wallet, keep it under lock and key and forget about it until that day arrives.

>stuttering potheads

*$3 per Ark.

What should I sell for ARK? pls no bully

It's not so much that $3 per Ark is too much to pay, it's about the number I can get. With $3k, I can only get 1,000 Ark. At $2.50, I could get a whopping 1,200. But yeah, it's silly I know. Thanks for the push, guys.

I think I am going to go the Nano S route. I can still do that and stake, right?

I don't know about Req so I'm not gonna tell you to sell it
honestly I'd sell BCC
I'd also sell Link but I really don't feel like getting into an argument because Link holders always come into ARK threads

Arkies, you guys are the best community in Veeky Forums by far. I wish only moon missions for you, you're the only proud altmarines left. Stay strong.

t. noarkie

thanks pham

Yes you can stake with a nano s, I already am

Ark may also never again drop down to $2.50, and there's a chance that Ark will stay above $3 permanently, so that would be under 1000 Ark. It's a shit show, I know, which is why you should just buy and not worry about it.

Just don't want to see it stick to $3.50 and you only getting 850 when you could have got 1000.

faggot arkie

one day you fags are going overdose on your Lsd and kys, biz will be better for

you guys are so cute it's hilarious

show us what coins you hold
before you insult others
thanks
inb4 link

btc, omg, lsk, 0x, amzn
sorry guys, i fud ark because there's just not enough happening soon for it to start the next wave up. until VM is closer its not touching $5-10 range imo

Ark is literally the worst crypto project in my opinion. The site is absolutely garbage. It's marketed towards normies. It doesn't do anything special.

Plz drop your bags. Get out before it's too late.

>Get out before it's too late.

>p-please sell me cheap Ark

i knew you hold lisk the mentioning of LSD gave it away

who should I stake with?
Biz_classic or Jarunik?
Jarunik has higher profits but biz_classic lets me get the faucet bonus

I have 117 ARK btw

No

Fucking

Way

So you're telling me the almost fucking year it hasn't fucked mooned yet?

Jesus

Fucking

Christ

I did not realize this at all, this is all a surprise to all of us on Veeky Forums I am definitely shocked right now, I have to brainstorm for a moment to decide whether I should take out the Ark I purchased from these fine posts that have been being spammed daily on Veeky Forums for nearly a year.

Both are good, though I would go with biz because he has a loyalty bonus that ups your rewards over time. Maybe Jarunik has that too though, not sure

youre confusing me
are you trying to shill or are you trying to FUD

m.imgur.com/gallery/a9NnkNe
PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE BARKENING

Oh faucets, nvm continue you're shit.

Damn fella that is some fancy TA you got there.

$10 by January 31st

honestly i couldnt really understand what he was saying

i also just finished eating a banana that wasnt quite ripe all the way

im sad now

I'm eating a fucking delicious cranberry turkey wrap

If that makes you feel better

T H E

C O N F E R E N C E

L A S T

Thoughts on liquidating LTC and ETH for more Ark?

sell 1.19 ETH
1.23 NEO
and 24.67 LTC

Please don't tell me the Ark is leaving yet

I'm waiting on my paycheck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh yeah we leavin soon my niggaz

I

I'd still keep at least a few ETH and LTC just in case but honestly I only hold BTC, NEO, and ARK so take that with a grain of salt
looking to diversify though

Thanks for the love user

That is a good idea, solid logic buddy.

>plebbit, the post

I would

ARK WILL GO NOWHERE LINK IS THE FUTURE

DELUDED STUTTERING POTHEADS

What makes you think jarunik pays more? His pool size is greater than biz which means more dilution and he only pays 85% versus biz's 90%

Kek, isn't the Link team ignoring you fags and not talking to any exchanges despite your requests?

ARK and LINKarent even competitors

Look at those buy walls... Shit.. WE MOONING BOOOOYS

Competitors for Veeky Forums official coin

Fuck dude I only have 5800, i need moar ark

I'm jealous, I only have 2650.

Reminder that the last two sextuplets were for Ark.

I did it!

Nice job user!

Thx! Feels good.

I have 160

Excuse me? does your Ark shitcoin have any corporate interest at all? Its already overpriced at its current marketcap.

Meanwhile LINK is getting praises from multibillion dollar IT companies (HCL Technologies, SWIFT, Gartner, Capgemini). Confido is confirmed to use LINK and Request Network said its their current choice as an oracle.

Tell me, what corporations and projects have expressed any interest in this Ark shitcoin that has a marketcap several times larger than LINK?

No one is going to buy your bags.

Can you linkfags stay in your 50 threads you create everyday

Holy shit you guys are pathetic

It's not a contest dude.

Anyone else believe this could hit $1,000 by 2020? Not shitposting.

Love the responses. Cant even defend their shitcoin compared to the glorious LINK.

If they hit every goal on their roadmap, it's possible.

Stinky linkie getting upset?

You heretics will cry once we linkies are in the promised land. LINK is the real ark that will be your salvation.

like I said, they feel the need to come into EVERY Ark thread for no reason
Link makes up a quarter of the board's threads, pick one and stay in there

I could honestly see it.

t. deluded

I can see ark reaching whatever potential eth has and I believe eth could reach 1k.

So yeah i believe it too.
>Also deluded

I'm just tired of it being so low
I know I should accumulate more but I already have nearly 3k and if it ever reaches Eths current price then I could live off of my staked Ark easily. And that doesn't even include the Ark I'd add to my stack along the way

Ark hitting $10 in the next 3 months would make me feel a lot more comfortable

4k ARK hodler . Will Be Feeling comfy
this Xmass.

Currently hold 233 ARK and 7000 LINK. Contemplating selling some of my LINK to buy ARK at least up to 400. It's just that LINK market cap is so much lower that I think it's likely to outperform ARK at this price-point. What are your thoughts fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen?

Sure. LINK might have more room to grow (maybe not), but does LINK have a better chance at a rocket mission than ARK?

I have no doubt that ARK will ultimately have higher market cap, but it's nearly 5 times more expensive at the moment. LINK needs to hit 650 million for a 10x, whereas for ARK that's 3 billion.

If you dont think LINK has more potential rocket fuel than Ark then you're deluded. Even if they were at the same marketcap LINK would have more reasons to pump harder.

* confirmed cooperation with large enterprises
* possible partnership announcements
* confirmed blockchain projects using it / interested in it
* more practical use case (external data to smart contracts in a decentralized manner)

2/2
All this being only 1.5 months old. Ark couldnt even compete with NEO and OMG in the alt bullrun season kek. New coins normally are the ones that pump the hardest when its alt bullrun season.

Link is just an ERC20 token. They are dime a dozen and it’s already had its pump so move on. Whereas the Ark team are building an entire ecosystem and already have over 100 million usd in funding. Much more potential with Ark.

Why are you in here

> t. brainlet using ERC20 token fud
Why is being even an ERC20 token a bad thing? You fags got rekt by OMG kek a whitepaper ERC20 token project.

>Whereas the Ark team are building an entire ecosystem and already have over 100 million usd in funding. Much more potential with Ark.
An ecosystem that no one wants to use. Ark has been trading longer than LINK, give me one corporate entity or blockchain project that is confirmed to use Ark or expressed interest in using Ark? The problem

Ark is trying to solve isnt even that crucial compared to the "oracle problem".