MOOOON

New Coin On Bittrex just added!

Mercury! $MER

get in on the pump :D
super lower cap

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MER

Nice just bought a 100K. Probably gonna bounce back.

Guys running bittrex are pure crooks. They got a nice share of mercury from the dead in exchange for the listing and now they're dumping for mad gains. They better watch out

nice fud. just bought 200k

Lol, they delist Darcrus and add a Wave asset from that shitcoin to the exchange.

Buttrex has slipped.

Freddycoin

> the FUD

oh shit

How did you find this? And thank you for the 2x lel

elaborate user

Aww yes nothing like getting fucked in the ass without lube

what the fuck just happened? it was six fucking dollars a few minutes ago, and now it's $0.12?

I'M IN

ANSWER ME Veeky Forums

Everything dumps when it gets on exchangrs

Holy fuck this going to moooon fucking hard. Price target?

What's your sell order set for?

I want to set a sell order for 5000 sat but i feel that is too cheap.

WOOOOO

But srs does this mean I have to stay up all night staring at a graph again? I'm really burnt out on doing that after the """""""flippening""""""

Same here. Fuck and now bittrex is freezing up. I mighr try my luck on waves dex. Sell half now and ride the rest.

Bought 10,000 worth at .12

I wish I had more money to invest.

Dont let your memes be memes

Bought 1500 @ .13, wish I would've went all in now.

When are you selling? Is this gonna dump back down or can I sleep /comfy/ tonight?

I don't think you should sleep, but if you have work tomorrow just set for 10000 or something. I still think this isn't going anywhere, though.

Why 10k sat. That would give mer a crazy marketcap.

Hey Satan, do you think this has a chance of breaking $1 this week?

Just so he doesn't get up tomorrow and realize he lost an opportunity by selling it for 4000 or something. I'd do that. Anyway, there are several coins at bittrex that follow this pattern of having a huge spike and then stabilizing forever.

Yea but do u think it will spike to 10k sat?