Ballsack health

Well Veeky Forums I've been going to the gym now for nearly two months, loving it, feel better physically and mentally. I had a rest last week and played airsoft on this Sunday. After I got home I noticed my left ball was aching like shit. Could this be to do with the lunges I had been doing prior to the week off or running round like a toy soldier on the Sunday? Or am I r.i.p?

Tldr: I go gym and my balls hurt, do I have cancer?

When was the last time you beat off

Last night, I do it fairly regularly. That's my last vice to stop

Not even meme-ing you could have cancer.

How debilitating was the pain? Depending on how far it's advanced it can be very very intense.

Look up how to give yourself a self exam, if you find a lump or are still worried schedule an appointment. You can survive it easy if you catch this early. You will lose a nut, but the other one you have remaining will go into overdrive to compensate. Some folks don't even need TRT.

Or you could just take the TRT and be on legal low dose roids forever.

I have had it before, ita varicocle

Just REST and stop lifting weights for 3 months until the pain is gone
AND DONT DO LEGS ANYMORE until 2-3 years after

I guess you are somewhat 18-19 right ?

It's like a dull pain, not sharp but like an ache when you get blue balled.
I had a feel and couldn't feel anything and neither could my gf.

21, gone from no exercise to full blown exercise

My balls occasionally do this. Been happening for years now and I'm not dead yet.

Have you ever had it checked?

I experienced the same

Once you are healed stick with upper body

Trust me you will thank me in the future

Dont do lower body workout until...2 years minimun

Is treadmill and rowing machine okay?

I've got one testicle and I can tell you from experience, you need to see a doctor asap, my testicle once had a dull pain and when I had to see a doctor my testicle was already half gone, luckily they saved my left one.

WHAAAAT!!!
What happened?
>half gone

It literally shriveled up and disappeared.
Its called a testicle twist, it can lead to extreme pain if you don't act quickly.
Save your bollocks, my friend, you will have children I swear

Nah, it doesn't happen enough for me to give a serious fuck about it.

90% sure it's a varicocele, I have the exact same thing. It's mainly just uncomfortable but there's some evidence it can cause reduced test/fertility so I'm looking to get mine fixed. Go to a doctor to be sure though.

user. You need a hug.

Forgot to mention, exercises like squats/deadlifts that cause increased intra-abdominal pressure make it hurt worse.

Been squatting today and it gave me no pain, just hurt when I went on the treadmill so had to cut that

THIS.

Happened to me a while back. Had a dull ache in one of testicles, rang non-ermegancy medical advice and was told to go to accident and emergency, so did, otherwise would have just let it pass.
Got fast-tracked past the foreigners and had one doctor on his knees literally man handling my balls. Told me they had been slightly twist and needed immediate surgery to save it.
Fortunately, a shit tonne of morphine later, consultant believed it could be untangled without surgery so he played with my balls for a few mins and managed to untangle it. Spent the next week on serious painkillers.

Literally the most terrifying moment of my life.

TL;DR Go get it checked!

Thanks guys, going to book a doctor's appointment first thing tomorrow
If it's cancer then oh well gonna do a load of bucket list shit
If it's a tangled bollock and this saves it, I'll remember you helpful lot every time I nut (no homo)

I second this. Had the pleasure to get it when I was 15. Shot hurt like motherfucker I couldn't sit without having immense pain, walking was hell. If any of you get some intense aching on your testicles SEE YOR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. I was lucky because I waited a day and only after that I went to GP. Had my surgery that same day. The only remnants are a slight scar right-above of my dick and my right ball being slightly larger. I heard there were others who were less fortunate and had to cut one of their balls off.
Seriously if you have any immense pain which won't fade go to your doctor. Better to nag them than ignoring it and causing permanent damage on yourself.

It it is a twist and you will be able sort it out fast it will only be a slight bump in your life. It is an extreme emergency case and they will literally postpone others just get you a surgeon and an empty room. I live full life after it and it was a good early reminder in my life that if you have problems health wise go to your doctor.

Only if your testicles doesnt touch each others

Testicular cancer is like the chlamydia of cancers.

Quite common amongst young males, yet easily treatable if caught early.

The 5 year survival rate is like 99.8% or something like that.

I discovered a pea sizes hardening on my testicle, and felt it shrinking. It would go up in my body sometimes during sex.

Youll be fine bruh