Hairy brahs what do you guys do for neck hair...

Hairy brahs what do you guys do for neck hair? If I try to create a hairline myself at the back of my head with a trimmer it will be completely off and If I go to a hairdresser to cleanup my neck hairs they will wtf me out the door.

Beauty salon. Not memeing.

>If I go to a hairdresser to cleanup my neck hairs they will wtf me out the door.
no they wont.

LOL right?

>hurrr hairdressers will make fun of me
>because i'm paying them to do their job
>but they'll somehow forgo the idea of money
>just to make fun of me

so many retards on this fucking board

you are literally retarded
whenever I go to the salon they ask me if I want my neck trimmed as well and it's always free
unless of course you're a disgusting incel with no hygiene in which case do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool by killing yourself

>If I go to a hairdresser to cleanup my neck hairs they will wtf me out the door.
what the fuck are you talking about, every decent hairdresser will trim your neck without even asking you

stop being such an incel little bitch OP. wear your hair like a man. pic related a real man

I hope he's a potter.

>OP's thought process

Guys i'm having a heart attack but i won't call 911 because the EMTs will make fun of me

what do if trying to grow out your hair and don't need a "haircut". Seems like a waste to travel to a hairdresser just to get your neck hair trimmed.

How often do you go to a hairdresser? You should go like at least once a month or more often if you have shit hair genetics.
Surely your neck hair doesn't go completely out of control in a month, does it?

>If I go to a hairdresser to cleanup my neck hairs they will wtf me out the door
Being this socially inept

I get a laser Therapie for my neck

literally get a handheld mirror and do it your self, then go to the barber and get your hair "fixed"
say your little cousin or something fucked up your hair while you were asleep
I shave the back of my neck below the hairline to keep it clean

I get my haircut every 3-4 weeks and they tidy it up. Also everytime I shave i do the back of my neck, just hold your hand across where the bottom of your hair is to stop you fucking your hairline up, then just go to town on your neck.

If you're really that insecure about it you can wear clothes that cover most of your neck.

>You should go like at least once a month
why?

As long as you don't smell bad and aren't walking in after digging ditches all day, those employees don't give 2 fucks about you, trust me. You could be 300 lbs and have crossed eyes and have hirsutism and as long as you tip decently you'll be their favorite customer of the day.

One of my relatives did that once... Surprised she is still alive

Waxing salon

You know you can permanently remove those hairs via electrolysis.

You can get unwanted hair waxed by yanking out the root at a salon, after multiple session it will grow thinner and less often

QUADS OF TRUTH

jesus christ stop going to supercuts, if you go to a real barber they almost always just shave the back of your neck anyway

>You should go like at least once a month or more often
>every 3-4 weeks

A basic haircut is 20 bucks at the shittiest chains, more if you go to an actual barber
How do you guys afford it?

>20 bucks a month is expensive

I can afford it by not working a minimum wage job

SportsClips does free neck trims if you are a regular customer

fucking this, grow up. walk in, be a decent person, and tell them what you want. you also don't have to be the mong that doesn't mention it and *hopes* that they'll fix it. you're allowed to go to someone who works with hair for a living, and let them know you don't know what to do with your hair line. holy shit

is it this generation? do we all just want to fix our problems with googling it? there are people that get paid to do EXACTLY what you're wanting right now, and they'll appreciate the business; but instead you go on Veeky Forums and ask what to do.

even if you don't believe that they won't care, and think they will judge you, you need to get it done, right? fucking go

I can't afford to have haircuts all the time. What I do is get my left hand into an "L" shape and use it as a guide as to where I want the line to end. I use a shaving razor to cut up to that line and it looks fine.

What? I pay 15 bucks max for my haircuts. The hell are you people doing to your hair that you gotta pay 20 bucks or more every time you go to the barber?

I go to a Barber one every 2 weeks (I get skin fades, barberbros know what I'm talking about) and it's $35 each time.

What's the point of building an ideal physique if the rest of your body looks scrappy and shit?

Yes I also get my eyebrows threaded, and have gotten manicures and pedicures. You mad?

Do you really think you're the first fucking person to have neck hair that doesn't want to have neck hair? The stupidity of some of the questions on this board....

Swifty, is that you?

Dude just get a handheld mirror and a beard trimmer or razor. You can do it whenever you want and it's free

i enjoy the feeling of walking out the barber knowing i look good af

this
Protip for cleaning your neck: pic related

I don't get the whole barber thing. If you're going for the cheapest option anyway, there's no point in going to a fucking barber, you can easily learn cutting your hair with a trimmer. You might fuck up a couple of times in the beginning if you aren't careful enough, but you'll get better over time.

jesus. is this like a disorder? or genetics?

Jesus Christ
>go to hair dresser
>”clean my neck up”
>pay
>leave

>receding hairline
>extremely hairy upper body

This boy got slapped with the DHT stick so hard its unreal

My barber does neck trims for $5

>allt this body air
>still balding

this right here, fades and high and tights are easy once you get the hang of it

Alternatively, masking tape.

Just let your girlfriend do it for you, problem solved.

STOP

>neck hair
just go to the barbers senpai
How the fuck do I permanently remove upper arm, shoulder and back hair without paying out the ass for some procedure like electrolysis that isnt guaranteed to work and takes forever? I fucking hate this shit why god why things werent supposed to be like this I want to go swimming without having to get fucking waxed

Objectively this

His body looks like my dog

browners what are you doing up so late?