How to land a true 8?

How to land a true 8?

Give fitness-related tips priority please

Dont be ugly. Be rich.

Next question.

Be an 8 or find an 8 that aims low. Remember, if your face is a 5 or less, you can never be more than a 7.

Damn, who is this sweaty thicc little brapp hog? I just want to grab her big ol brappy sphincter and eat that sweet sweet SWEET juicy feces

that's a 7, post more

Get BIG. I mean seriously overcompensate for all your shortcomings.

Feces???

my standards are either low or yours are very high if you think that is not an 8

>if your face is a 5 or less, you can never be more than a 7.
thank god im at least a 6

>7

Wheew

Next time you see an 8, approach her and talk to her.

How to land a 10?

How to land a white girl as a minority?

Post one first then I’ll tell you

If you just want to bang then be good looking, tall and confident in that order.

If you want a relationship then add in funny/intelligent.

>7

I don't think we're looking at the same picture bud.

Plebian.

Thanks for the actual advice m8

If you want a real reply, in my experience, it'd be to be good at the banter. Being charismatic/being able to go back and forth with a girl is invaluable. Practice talking to people on the bus, the register lady at the grocery store, etc.
it sounds autistic, but it's only autistic if you're terrible at it, and that's only at first. If you're just a friendly brah that's smiling and willing to chat, you'll build confidence and the ability to have that banter with a woman, and god damn does it help

And obviously, be somewhat attractive. Not genetics-wise per se (unless you're straight fucked) but take the time to groom yourself, exercise, and dress well. Fitness related, work forearms and chest.

You got it brah

>these desu
It's all about good old confidence, you'll be supreiced to know how a simple hello with the right tone voice and energy can get you girls interest.
Exersice your social skills op, talk to random people ask them questions, compliment them, in time you get the hang of it, eventually you'll be scoring 8 and aboves.

M8, that's not a 10.

without make up yeah

Post a 10

impress her with ur KODING SKILLZ my man

that's a solid 8 in the first picture and she looks even better in the 2nd
as i don't have a gf like that i don't have any really useful advice for you. at least you have good taste

Fake it till you make it, brah
> Fake being interested in getting fit
> Pretend to read up on fitness tips and tricks
> Act like you go to the gym to get fit, really just pick up the weights and put them back down again
> Fake being a charismatic, intelligent, handsome person
> Meet people and feign interest in them
> Pretend to be interested in her
> Act like you're gonna marry her
> She has no idea you're just pretending
> Stage a whole wedding, invite friends and family to make it seem real
> Get married, fake like you want to have kids
> Live to a very old age, pretending that you love your wife and kids
> Pretend to smile as you lay on your deathbed, as if you were actually happy with how your life went
> Fake your death by stopping your heart and ceasing all brain activity

Haha totally showed them

Lol but what's your point m8

what the fuck is wrong with these guys

here, now tell me

You're not wrong

deer me lawdy

nah that's definitely a 6.5-7, especially if you took away the make up. You can tell she's got tons of cover up on, bushy eyebrows, bulbous ballsack nose, and a big forehead. Good body, mediocre face at best

Brah I live in a very attractive part of FL. She’s better than a 7

thats a 6.5 without makeup. 7 with makeup, maybe 7.5.

too wide face

Hold me brothers. That made me audibly exhale

Eyes look dead but somehow is still cute as fuck
> tfw you will never have a depressed gf where you are each other’s reason to live

solid 8.5.

Remember fellas, 9 and 10 difference is all about taste. And to be 10 u gotta have bewbs

pic rel 9-10 body

>jewish tricks spotted

10/10 post

just fake it all brah

MUH CURVES

your making it status:
>paused

to resume post: Black angels for ever.

that's a regular dumb bitch pose

underrated

that's not even a 1/10 brah. that's a nigger

her face which is the most important part is a 6-7

Fake it till you make it brahh

10/10

Where?

>10

Pulling an 8 for a one night stand is beyond my capabilities. I'm 23 but I get told almost daily I look 31 so I can't do one night stands well - I look like a creep.
To pull one long term though you need to be an 8 yourself it's a simple deal.
On here you'll get told it's face height frame money or some shit, but it's more than that. In no particular order you need
Physical appearance
Employment status
Financial status
Ambition/aspirations
Knowledge (general smarts)
Knowledge (topic specific)
Manners
A level of self conduct/presentation
Self discipline
Self respect
Hobbies/interests
Passions etc.
The list goes on, and different amounts of each topic will give you a different girl, but you can't have 3 items off the list. You need to have some degree of everything.

Personally the most interesting people to talk to are the ones who can touch on the most topics. With girls, the ones who can open my eyes to the most amount of new perspectives and experiences gets my shaft long term.
These girls are hard to find though because all you do in your early 20's as a girl is drink and bitch. Two things I'm not interested in