Veeky Forums fashion

Muscles and gains are important, but self-hygiene and looking presentable is just as important.

show us your wardrobe or style Veeky Forums

>Thinking clothes matter at all

Here's an excercise, recall the outfits of your friends 2 days ago.

Nice fit

just use simple colours like white, grey, navy, black and play with different shades and patterns, learn which go with which and rules like not using a black belt with brown shoes and clothes that fit you well and you're fucking done, and by fitting well it's not loose nor tight like those kitchen plastic wraps, something like a nice black t-shirt that falls nicely into your body and you can see your chest and arms revealed without try-harding aka downsizing to children sizes

Muscular men don’t really have much choice when it comes to fashion

Just imagine yourself as a girl. You’re walking down the street and see you with that outfit. What do you think goes through their head? Oh yeah, I want to fuck that. Oh yeah, he can provide.

There's no way you're not a terrible person.

I know him IRL and can confirm that he's the worst.

good enough, try with a black shoe.
nenver wear ligh coloured shoes with light coloured shorts, it looks bad

>get fit
>realise you don't need brand name clothes to look good
>spend way less money on clothes than before
>still get compliments

I can't remember when it was the last time I paid more than 10 Euro for a T-Shirt.

We don't really need fashion.
Our bodies are more then enough to catch the attentions of people.
The queers who run the fashion industry know this all too well.

>tfw jeans are starting to look shit on me because of leg gains

W-what do I do Veeky Forums?

I dress pretty casual because I'm a student but still try to coordinate things. Generally dark fitted jeans, a decent-fitting button down shirt or sweater, and boots now that it's gotten colder. I stick with grey and black or very muted colors because I don't think anyone looks good in loud colors.
Overdressing is bad too, but if you dress like a bum and don't have an ultrachad H/F/F to negate it, people will see you as subhuman.
>Some H&M faggot shit
>Some Mac Demarco hobo shit
People may not recall every article you wear but they certainly think of your style as good or bad.

but you can boost yourself even more with having clothes that compliments your body even more.

it's like why not if it helps?

Plus in colder climates people wear jackets, no one is going to tell if you got gains user unless you took off your shirt which 95% of time during social situations it will never come to that point.

what do you think of my footwear?

you're the only one that seems to understand the balance of striving to be fit and fashion as well. I think this is what we should be aiming for to maximize our own standards of imrprovement.

Brand isn't important but don't become one of those big guys who wear Wrangler jeans and cardboard t-shirts because they think being fit is all that matters. I see too many of them.

I literally just go to the Veeky Forums wiki and take ideas from there
basic stuff really, but getting color to complement each other and having decent looking stuff is actually all you need
less is more, unless you're layering for the winter, but the clothes in my opinion should always be simple

It doesn't even take much effort or money at all, just buy something that fits, and put it together in smart ways, having nice hair, trimmed/groomed, one spray of decent mild cologne and you're good to go.

jesus it doesn't take much Veeky Forums wake up.

pretty much sums things up
>You only need to care about fashion if you look dyel in clothing.

why boots inside?

Veeky Forums is the worst place to find any advice on fashion, they are out of norm to vast majority and only attracted the shitty, dark tier insecurity type fashion that most people would love to punch them in the face. Do you want to look like numale? then Veeky Forums is for you.

I used to be one of those super weird incels who didn't care about my appearance at all, didn't keep my room clean, thought it was lame to "try" at just about anything, etc. Hard to break the cycle but 100% worth it.

That's not him dude, look at the filename

>friends

Tbh I'm either dressed for work or school which is just a well fitted shirt (and not a t-shirt ofcourse, I'm not 16 anymore) and some pantalons/slacks/khakis.
Or just in my "I'm not going out today" which is fluffy slippers jogging pants and some old oversized t-shirts and rugby trip hoodies.

Sue me Veeky Forumsggots.

>lifts to look presentable
>Cares about society and normie standards

Thats such a reddit comment. Nice.

I've gotten a fuckton of attention from women and men alike just from the clothes I wear.
I didn't say Veeky Forums, I said the Veeky Forums wiki. young-stalin specifically.
You can literally browse oodles of infographics that give men the basics they need to look like a non-manchild.
The look you posted is almost identical to the basic of basic shit on there.

>NEVER use a bracelet on the same arm as a watch
>don't use blue tshirt with a maroon hoodie
>don't wear shoes with similar colors of your shorts unless its black
>get a necklace for casual places

Work back more, your posture is shite my man

cuffed shorts are not fashionable, furthermore your shorts are not short enough. 7" inseams need to be the norm

>Shorts
>New Balance
>Hoodie
:/

Is this bait? If not I'll fix a few of these.

>*NEVER use a bracelet
>*If it's too warm to wear pants then go with flip flops desu
>*Don't wear a necklace unless you are a big guy or a 7/10

>Veeky Forums giving Veeky Forums advices
hilarious as usually

get stretch jeans that make your quads bulge out.

Don't lose your hair. If you're losing your hair, get on Fin and Minoxadil immediately. Get your teeth whitened and stop drinking coffee.

Nice clothes can't mask thinning hair and yellow teeth.

T-shirts are for Young and old dumbass :)

>I don't wear t-shirts I am not a kid anymore, real men have CLASS ;)
please post your fits right into Veeky Forums cringe thread

ive never liked the ankle sock with sneakers look. what can i do to substitute?

invisible socks

>own two pairs of pants
>own two pairs of shoes (not counting shitty lifting shoes)
>own two sweaters
>own several t-shirts
>girls still like me because im on the swim team and theyve all seen my semi-nude body
:^)

regular socks?

>semi-nude
gonna only semi-make it

>Veeky Forums giving fashion advice
please user, im trying to eat here

Somehow I don't care as much as I used to the last couple of days. Today I wore a knitted sweater, sweatpants and a beanie while at university.
I'm really picky when it comes to pants and shoes and it's just so unbelievably difficult for me to find shoes and pants that I really like so I just end up wearing one or two pairs basically every day

Stretch jeans. Levi's 541 nibba

>wearing t-shirts in a professional setting
>caring how you look when inside the house or on your way to the gym
Seriously man, if I'm not at uni or work the only people who are going to see me are my girlfriend and my bros. And then I can rock that classic sweatpants and I don't give a shit look.

Go get a job, hippy.

Redneckcore.

Too bad minoxidil only works for balding at the crown

>tfw receeding hairline