If you were to take the weight and muscle mass from every human being on Earth...

If you were to take the weight and muscle mass from every human being on Earth, from the starved and anorexic to the fat and obese, ANd from the thin with no muscle to your grym bunnies, to your roid-heads, and redistributed it evenly to everyone and averaged everyone out, so everyone had the same muscle mass and weight what would people look like?

Skinnyfat-chubby

Fucking commies trying to steal my gains.

Fuck off, commie.

>implying that's what communism is

BAIT

Mmmmm, I'd love to suck it out of you like a succubus in the middle of the night.

> Every human being on earth
> 99% of people that have ever lived are spooky skellingtons buried deep in the ground

We'd probably all look like halloween decorations, my dude.

It's actually not. Read a book, you idiot.

Man, I remember the days when vampires and s u c c ubi at least put in some effort in subtly stealing gains.
Nowadays they just roll up with a terrible Tinder one-liners.

better dead than red!

Do people on grindr say that?

I believe OP means all LIVING people.

Pietro Bosselli is so fucking hot. I wonder who his bf is... I know he's gay but he doesn't talk much of his dating life, lucky fucker.

Probably like shit.

The average person in most western countries is fat, Europeans are skinny-fat, and most other people are hungry skeletons. I honest'y don't think there are enough lean, and big people on the planet to balance it in our favour.

Is he actually gay? Loool what a faggot

Skeletons radically outnumber fatties, so we wouldn't end up fat or even chubby, but we certainly wouldn't look good.

Why does that matter?

Aren't there much more starving people in the world, like in Africa, where people are skin and bones, and then you also have people going hungry in more civilized areas like the Bronx and Panama. So wouldn't the thins outweigh the fats by the millions?

about tree fiddy

I know a male model who looks a bit like him through a photographer friend, and that male model is also gay.

Are most male models gay? Do good looking straight guys just not get into modeling? It does seem pretty gay

Yeah but you would have almost no muscle mass so you'd still look like shit.

Kill yourself with your communist ideas