Daily reminder that if you have an ugly face it isn't even worth lifting

Daily reminder that if you have an ugly face it isn't even worth lifting.

>he lifts because he wants to hook up with chicks
Shallow pleb

>tfw broad shoulders but ugly face

Elsa lifts.

yea as a girl when I see guys like the OP I just think "gee why did you even get shredded, you'd be so much better looking as a skeleton or a skinny fat numale loser"

>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>thin neck
he's not making it

? He looks perfectly normal.

if he hopped on oestrogen instead of testosterone he'd probably make an excellent trap with those juicy hips.

They don't acknowledge men with ugly faces at all, so don't worry.

Only a shallow woman would say something like this. It doesn't matter how you look, you show respect to your fellow gymbro who works hard to be in better shape. You can fuck off now.

What's the old expression? "Who cares about the mantle piece if you're poking the fire." And if you want to get real technical, money and status are more important than being Veeky Forums in the long run. Veeky Forums will get you one-night stands, Veeky Forums will get you long-term relationships.

This is what Veeky Forums will get you.

I'd hit that

daily reminder social intelligence and general useful intelligence is much more important than face (in both genders)

you'll understand as you get older

>implying that smart people don't also have to lift to be attractive for the opposite sex.

How old are you?

>Veeky Forums
>smart people

pick one

t.

>upside down triangle mode

Fine, then pick engineering, or any other job that the free-market attaches a high price tag to. The point is that even intelligent people need to go to the gym too, if for no other reason than to stay in shape for their own health. Those clique stereotypes like nerd and jock die at the end of high school.

But Chad did not.

Jeff Cavaliere's son?

This guy looks like he's just cosplaying as a Chad.

He's shaped like a pear

Yeah cause ppl are ugly when they're older.

I don't understand the science behind being able to build an extremely muscular body yet your face still reflects low testosterone.

I have a handsome face and broad shoulders. I'm just autistic

Can someone link that video of the attractive guy with downs?

Genes.

>tfw i lift to be strong so that i can have a good blue collar job and be better at it than drunks that dont train
>tfw i train bjj and boxing so that i can walk around town safely

Lol fuck women ive gotten enough pussy its all the same why would i waste so much energy on something that isnt special, will bitch at me, and take my money, what kind of moron would do that

Lmao being more suitable for a long term relationship means you're in the provider category. Have fun paying for her life and having once a month missionary while she fantasises over the Veeky Forums guy. I'd rather women find me attractive.

Oh fuck I remember that. He had severe autism or something and was drooling everywhere and couldn't even articulate a complete word. But women in the comments were fawning about how gorgeous he was because he was so ridiculously good looking

Its also and edit with photoshops to enhance.

do you have the original?

Honestly I will look for it. But the reason you can tell its an edit, The photographer doesn't have this guy on any of his portfolio, And hes a huge photographer in the gym scene.

>i'd rather be only capable of one night stands with women because of [insecure fear of being seen as beta]
how does it feel being a bum ass nigger

Are all those people wax? Is this art? The women look like trash and the man looks like an 11/10 to the point where he's just a 1. Disgusting photo.

Maybe he doesnt want sich an ugly person to be associated with his photography. Or maybe someone put his watermark on it as a joke. Doesnt mean the photo isnt real.

the guy would look alright in better lighting, posture, and if he grew some lats tbqh

His face isn't even that bad. It's his shitty wide hips and narrow shoulders

to be fair his shoulders would be much less narrow if he wasn't holding a barbell in front of him

Generally woman are interested in status while men are interested in looks. So I gotta ask... are you a nut man? Or a shaft man?

That's just a really bad pic of him in a retarded pose holding weight. In other pics he looks fine

>narrow shoulders
>skinny arms
>wide hips
nearly everything else is perfect but these three things are out of proportion to his body

this gave a me a good laugh. yeah seriously those women are disgusting

Is greater bone density not worth it? Is a longer life not worth it?

thats what you look like when you do shrugs retard

w-why are all those girls so ugly?

How old is this kid..needs to lay off the GH his intestines are ready to pop his belly button out fucking gross

hope he enjoys what little attention he gets now before he dies

No such thing as ugly face, only ugly style. I.e in your picture its ugly haircut and lack of facial hair.

Look at male hollywood stars - a LOT of them, outsite of filming or if they werent known as stars would uppear actually ugly.

It comes down to charisma AND finding suitable to you style. Fucking Tom Cruise can look ugly as fuck.

daily reminder that the halo effect is real and beautiful and fit people have it a million times easier in social situations (bot sexual and non-sexual) than ugly and out of shape ones. the ugly truth is many people don't even take fat unattractive people seriously, no matter how charismatic, interesting or intelligent they are. stop spreading lies, looking good is extremely important, I wish someone told me this during my teens and early 20s instead of wasting those years believing shitty lies from people like you. "looks don't really matter" they said, until you improve your looks (in my case losing weight and getting Veeky Forums) and then you realize your life just got 100 times easier.

>No such thing as ugly face
You are literally retarded.

>no such thing as ugly face
LOL

Millions of women dream of being fucked by this face

inbreeding

Sean O'Pry is perfect

Uhh u can read minds ok lol?

Because normal people are ugly as fuck in general (~70% are sub-4) and when you put them next to an elite specimen it becomes extremely apparent.

O'Pry is a skullcel (look how he nearly gets skullmogged by preteen borrebyoid girls) with a retruded maxilla though, so imagine how insane the contrast would be with a real Chad.

He's not, his maxilary recession becomes very apparent when he smiles.

Robust dark coloring slayer Tbh

This is why bloatmaxxing is legit by the way, just bodymass mog her and behave in a dom way and she will love you forever. Makes your skull look bigger too.

>normal people are ugly as fuck in general

underated as fuck post, and trips wew bud

She's the cutest girl I've seen in years. The fatso should thank his luck every single waking moment

It's not about your face or body as long as you don't look dirty. Take care of yourself, and then it's all about how you are as a person. I can tell a lot of you guys are personlets, gym rats

If you lift for pussy it isn't even worth lifting

Truly

>weak shoulders
>weak neck
>weak lats
>strong hips with all of this
it's entirely his fault, his face is not even ugly

Do you people think of anything but women? How about getting fit for health and longevity? How about making money so you can travel, buy shit and enjoy life? For a fitness board this place is full of beta faggots who do everything for women.

Pic looks like a young version of Jeff from athlean-x, lol....

>tfw face has improved a lot after i started lifting
life is looking up friends

cope

But it's true. Women do not "see" men as 1-10. They have a bias where a man who's under a 7 will be ignored.

Can someone link me the study and the graph?

From a 10 to a 1.
That really looks as if something is majorly wrong with his face.

>tfw already had an angular face from genetics + clenching + mewing + leanness so lifting doesn't change anything

sauce

>looks like an 11/10 to the point where he's just a 1
Absolutely brilliant.

Say what you want, she's a 10.

Ever seen her?

his body is godawful, put any head up there . . not gonna make it.