Cheap Protein

Hey Veeky Forums I need some help, my economy has not been great during these months, and I need to ask you guys what food can I eat that has enough protein, is cheap and may help me get 1.5g/lb goal!

Other urls found in this thread:

bulkpowders.co.uk/pure-whey-protein.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The cheapest way to hit protein macros is just from drinking shakes. It is also probably easier than trying to bunch through endless chicken breasts.

Buy bulk whey and just chug that shit down.

Egg white protien powder is a great alternative to whey that it seems no one talks about.

How much does it have for average price?

pork rinds, yer welcome

1.5g/lb is way more than necessary if you're not cutting at like 600kcal/day total or something

>Chicken breast = $2/lb
>4oz chicken breast =25+g protein

You'd be hard pressed to find scoops cheaper than $0.80-$0.90 per. Chicken and tuna are far cheaper options around $0.50 for 25g protein

beans and eggs nigga

literally 450 grms of protein just a dollar

Because it tastes like chalky ass even if you mix it into a big shake

Damn I used to think that guy was fucking ripped..

To answer your question id go with organ meats: heart, liver, kidneys, etc. They're actually better for you in the sense they have a lot of vitamins and stuff.

>t. dyels
The protein found in porkgrinds I'm at really bioavalible that's why they say "Not a significant source of protein" on the back even though they have quite a bit

Isn't really*

Protein powder. Don't just look for the lowest upfront cost. Look at the protein/calorie ratio vs the amount of servings. You would be surprised to find out that some of the more expensive tubs are actually saving you money.
>Chicken breast
>Fat free milk has the best prote/kcal ratio
>Edamame
>Powder peanut butter and powder milk
>Great northern beans

Chicken thighs

careful with that vitamin A thoug

The only thing I've got against thighs is eating around the bones. If boneless skinless thighs are on sale I will get them over chicken breasts, but they are usually more expensive for some reason.

>The only thing I've got against thighs is eating around the bones
Care to explain why?

shit amino acid profile though

It's just a personal preference. I'm big on texture and getting bite of the inevitable cartiledge/non chewable part of bone in chicken just ruins it.

Get salmon in a can my guy, theres a shit ton of protein per thing

but beans in bulk my nigga

oats n beans nigga

Well I'm assuming that OP's not gonna gorge on liver or some shit

what is gout

Damn man I didn't say to only eat that..

Worms are 99% protein. Dig up some dirt and enjoy!

bulkpowders.co.uk/pure-whey-protein.html

5kg is 166 servings which works out at 30 pence a serving (24g protein).

You would have to be chowing down some pretty disgusting meat to beat that price.

Ants and spiders too, very high protein, can't stand seeing people smush them and then just throw them away. Its like throwing free gains in the bin.