About to go to McDonalds for cheat day. What should I get?

about to go to McDonalds for cheat day. What should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taste.

1 cheeseburger or 6 nuggets. Just do it for the quick taste to satiate your brain and be done with it.

Today you will be stronger than your cravings.

Or will he.

junior chicken
+
signature mcwrap bacon with grilled chicken.

a slap in the face, get back to them chicken breasts faggot

why would you need soda if you get a sundae?

3 big macs, 2 mcchickens, and medium fries

get some honey mustard for dipping sauce

this, or if you REALLY need it, buy a ton of double cheeseburgers.

I'm assuming you're bulking for this btw, I'm pretty sure double cheeseburgers are the best calories/dollar

McRibs back

OP listen to this nigga. He's makin it bruh

>1 cheeseburger
>gives 0 satiety, still hungry af after
>yet has more omega 6 than my diet contains in 6 months
>has a bunch of estrogenic/anti-androgenic chemicals in the buns/patties like polysorbate 80 and soybean oil

Mcdonalds is always the worst idea you can have. A pizza or making your own burgers is much better.

Except when those calories contribute to decrease your testosterone because of the nasty ingredients.

>dude bodybuilding is only about cals in/cals out

Gynotard spotted.

I seriously can't understand how you could ever willfully go to McDonalds and eat that sorry excuse for food.

>what is flavour

shit's addicting, if you've had it as a kid you'll always remember the taste

fpbp

It kinda tastes like shit now that I think about it.
It'll taste good when I'm hungry after a hardworkout, but I can eat almost anything and thing it's a food boner inducing bit of ambrosia in that state.

At least go to Chick-fil-A.

Yet it's never half as good than you remember it when you actually go. Maybe they changed their recipes, I remember at 18 years old I rediscovered Mcdonalds after starting to smoke weed and the buns were oily and the burger had some thickness. Went back a couple times years later and now it was dry and extremely unsatisfying.

Homemade burgers are so much better.

chick-fil-A sucks ass and you cannot convince me otherwise. ridiculously underwhelming meme of a fast food chain.

Mcdonalds is a bad example. Taco Bell Chalupas, crunchwrap, etc. Or Chickfila nuggets dipped in chick fil a sauce and waffle fries

The cure is to do a lot of research on Omega 6 (ray peat, pubmed). When you understand its impact and the difference it makes to avoid it "completely", you get a reverse boner thinking about the idea of eating this shit.

OP here. Settled on a Big Mac, McChicken and four piece McNuggets. Cheat day is over my boys

20 nuggets, 3 McFish, 1 Large McFlurry

I like the pick2 menu and get 2 double cheeseburgers. Sometimes the App has BOGO on big macs too. As long as u squat heavy it's not even a cheat.

The mcflurry is taking the piss tho

My family was poor as dirt when I was growing up so I had a mostly fast food diet. I tried to eat McD's recently because I thought it would be good but no fukken way. So much salt I felt my skin dry out.

quarter pounders x heart failure

>order 2 double quarter pounders with cheese, 2 large fries, 4 apple pies, artisan chicken sandwich, 20 McNuggets
>order 4 drinks.... so the cashier thinks I have friends and I’m not just going home to binge eat on cheat day

A salad

Mcdoubles or nothing

This is enough to set back your hormonal state into numale mode for the next 3 months. Think before acting next time.

Only two posters in this thread are smart.

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

Enjoy your buzzfeed-tier test levels. Apparently you're too dumb to look up the ingredients on McD's webiste, do your own research and conclude wether it would help or hinder your gains. So instead you take for a fact a clickbait headline to justify craving into your junkfood urges and that is why you'll never make it.

THE MCRIB IS BACK BAYBEE

Meant for this soyboy :

why the fuck would you choose to cheat for mcdonalds? is there no chick-fil-a or 5 giys in your area?

>The double cheeseburger provides 390 calories, 23 grams of protein – half a daily serving

holy shit HALF of my daily protein