>finally deciding to change self
>vegan why not

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
in5d.com/sun-gazing-why-i-stare-at-the-sun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just eat less meat. Why the fuck would you be a vegan. You probably can't do it

Just look up vegan recipes to start, then make a gradual change over.

>feels like shit
>>assumes it’s meat and not the fact that he spends all of his time on Veeky Forums, doesn’t lift, doesn’t run, ears fast food, eats junk processed food, doesn’t drink enough water, doesn’t get enough sleep, abuses stimulants...

To assume that you feel like shit because you eat meat is like assuming your car isn’t working because you used one type of Unleaded vs another

Have you tested your test OP?

I've recently been going vegan, mostly just looked for replacements for foods that I ate regularly that had meat/dairy in it, then again, I wasn't much of a meat eater to begin with. Just try to find foods that you like that are vegan and go for that, not every meal has to be a salad or something.

Quite the opposite really. On Veeky Forums only for advice and tips to gain. Always runing and gym rat

Going Vegan has alot of nutritional benifit and meat is kinda gross anyways

Thank you. Only real answer

try it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

This. My fellow non-vegans, I have suddenly become SUPER interested in veganism because it makes you feel SOOO good teehee :*)

anyway, suppose I wanted to join your effort to shill veganism to gay bodybuilders. Is there some sort of page/community where you guys organize? You know, so I can make sure I stay on-message

Watch What the Health to make the transition easier, also, fuck being vegan. I went vegetarian. Way easier. Got an 8 pack now and still strong as fuck.

I'm a vegan. basically avoid anything in a packet and don't talk to grocery store people. All thats left for you is fruits and veggies

>knows he eats far too much meat
>im going to remedy this by jumping to the opposite end of the spectrum instead of just eating less meat and more veg
you certainly fit the vegan stereotype

Hate yourself and read accounts of how people join cults.

>carbs
oats
potatoes
veggies
pineapple juice

>fats
walnuts and walnut oil for cooking, avoid other stuff they usually have bad omega ratios

>protein
pea protein powder

these are pretty clean vegan foods, dont use veganism as an excuse to eat like shit. And apart from the obvious b12 these foods should cover just about all your nutrient needs. Also be warned that bulking on high carbs high protein low fat is going to fucking suck at first but youll get used to it. Just get rid of the lowly desire for good tasting food and youll feel a ton better and make great gains

>vegan larper
You're so fucking transparant you can star as the Invisible Man in the upcoming movie.

consider cutting back on most meat, but eat eggs and oily fish like mackerel/sardines. eat way more fruit and vegetables. eat less wheat products. dairy is up to you, i personally have a lot of dairy.

this diet has given me the most energy. also try intermittent fasting if you haven't before.

I read this in Jason Blaha's voice.

>vegan

My advice is for you to fuck off

>Going Vegan has alot of nutritional benifit
>and meat is kinda gross anyways

>meat is kinda gross

Holy shit this thread is a cesspool
EAT LENTILS THEY ARE AWESOME
This is a good answer
This is a so-so answer. What the health is very biased, although not untrue, and vegetarianism is not an excellent solution but an excellent stepping stone.

Every other answer is completely terrible.

Just eat peanuts and take a multivitamin

>Every other answer is completely terrible.
Not as awful as eating plain lentils. It's like you don't even want people to join your cult.

watch earthlings

Over inflate the protein values of every vegetable, nut, or bean so that it is more than whatever meat you are comparing

I am like 75% vegan myself

Been lifting and eating vegan for over a decade still making sick gains.

>huge meat and egg eater
>tired of feeling like shit
>Implying meat and eggs are unhealthy
>knows he eats far too much meat
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

This
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68

>chaosandpain blogspammer retard

>chaosandpain

Start off vegetarian for a month then transition to being vegan. If you find yourself craving meat/dairy there are plenty of replacements like Beyond the Meat burgers and Daiya cheese that taste similar.

Watch the documentary "Earthlings" to start with. Veganism is first and foremost an ethical commitment, otherwise it's a "plant based" diet not a "vegan" one. I have been vegan for 2 years, I mainly rock climb but do supplementary training ~2 times/week. In my experience making it as simple as possible to start with will be most successful. Buy a vegan protein powder and a B12 supplement, this will let you focus on building up a mental vegan recipe bank without worrying about protein. B12 is a must even though you have about 3-24 months of stores in your body, it doesn't hurt starting now. 2000mcg once a week or a much smaller dose 2.4-250mcg per day is good. You could take a multi-vitamin to make things even easier but I found no need for it and have never taken it.

Do not worry about consuming processed foods to start with, these foods are already healthier than meat and their purpose is to make the transition easier. Cook meals that you already know but replace them with plant alternatives, try different brands of plant milks, yoghurt, cream, faux meats etc. to find which you enjoy the most.

The meals I ate today for example is a bowl of oats with raisins, maple surup, cinnamon and oat milk. Lentil soup with a whole grain bread for lunch with a small bean sallad and for dinner I will make a "meat sauce" on dried soy mince(74g protein/100g) that I hydrate in vegetable stock and then cook as normal, with some pasta and cooked veggies. It's normal food, nothing weird, and I have gotten in tonnes of nutrients without even trying.

Keep it simple and keep it ethical my friend!

That's a mix of some of the worst strawmen arguments I've read,

start walking doggystyle and moo'ing every once in a while

I never said plain. It's like you can't read.
Toss in some leek, celery, carrot and broccoli/kale/cauliflower, spice it up with turmeric, garlic and pepper, and enjoy the fuck out of it

>mfw he's actually advocating for veganism now
Yeah meatcucks btfo

The only really important tip: eat a lot. If you don't you'll feel like crap and you'll give up. If you do you'll feel amazing and you'll never look back

>he didn’t watch pumping iron
>he doesn’t know arnie has a degree in psychology that he uses to fuck with people’s heads
>not realizing that with nobody in California eating meat he can have his steaks for cheap

low quality bait, try harder

mushrooms are your meat now

i find that simply not eating meat and dairy is better than becoming a "vegan"

The vegan menace should be gassed on sight

agreed

t. about to eat mushrooms, onions, kale, and hummus on toast

>these maniacs don't want to murder anyone?
>let's murder them, fucking weirdos
kek

Replace animal products with grains and legumes. Maybe buy a high quality vegan blend protein powder if you can afford it.

Try and eat at least a big bowl of vegetables every day, especially green vegetables and carrots.

For fats eat a few handfuls of nuts, especially flaxseeds and walnuts. For cooking use olive oil.

Drink plenty of these and you'll feel great

Thanks for reminding me to buy some more kiwis. Them fuckers are GOAT

>43515812
>tries to prove veganism is bad by posting meme sites
>gets mad when people tell him to fuck off

>Someone FINALLY remembered to NOT (You)vote that cancerous fucking turboretard
Holy shit I'm going to play the lottery today

>Yeah What the Health is totally true. One egg does equal 5 cigarettes.
Fucking retards

in5d.com/sun-gazing-why-i-stare-at-the-sun/
Go ahead, waste your time. Personally I don't feel like wasting my time responding to such a heavily biased blog post with so much nonsense in between that makes the texts painfully lame to read. I will show you quickly what I mean, just going to the first paragraph it says:

>"Thus, I shall focus on those who've badgered, cajoled, and berated us Westerners through the years, somehow managing to convince people that their diet is both healthy and ethical, the absurdity of which I shall address later in this post."

> Never mentions ethics or health again

So he sets out to disprove veganism/vegetarians and promises to do so on ethical and health grounds and then never mentions it again. So basically he did one long strawman on vegetarianism/veganism where he avoided all the strongest arguments in favour of focusing on some historical nutjobs without mentioning any of the philosophical developments underpinning veganism. Pythagoras is completely misrepresented and Seneca, Plutarch, Porphyry, Bernard mandeville, David Hartley, Oliver goldsmith, William Paley, Persey shelley, Alphonse de lamartine, William Alcott, Richard Wagner, Leo tolstoy, Anna kingsford, Henry S. Salt, J howard moore, Romain Rollan, Mohandas ghandi, Albert Scheitzer, Tom regan, Peter singer, John stuart mill, Jeremy bentham, Tomas auxter, Peter S. Wentz, Stephen R. L. clark, Frances moore lappé, harriet schleifer, Jon wynne-tyson, Deane curtin, Carol J adams etc.etc.etc.etc are NEVER mentioned. So none of the actual historical philosophers dealing with this issue have been delt with and to top it all off he never even goes into health.. and you ask why no one ever responds to these blog posts... he bamboozled you by saying exactly what you wanted to hear my friend.

why go full retard vegan immediately? If you think meat is hurting you start with a Pescatarianism diet, than transition to a vegetarian diet, and if you are really tired of having testicles go full vegan.

step 1: load gun
step 2: kill self
step 3: ???
step 4: profit

You guys would be more welcomed or shill people into becoming vegan if you actually posted Veeky Forums recipes or anything other than bland stuff

Here's what I had a couple days ago
>400 g lentils dry (the big green or brown ones, not the smaller red ones, those turn to mush)
inb4 "bland". If you follow this recipe and find it anywhere near bland, see a doctor immediately.
>250 g mixed soup veggies (I used carrot, cauliflower, leek, celery. Trial and error, this gives the best flavor profile. Trust me.)
>3 tsp curry mix
>3 tsp oregano, thyme or anything similar. I used thyme.
>3 tsp salt
>2 tsp garlic powder
>1 tsp ground pepper
>2 tbsp tomato paste
>3 tbsp chia seeds or freshly ground flax seeds (those don't add taste but they add omegas and they help thicken the water a bit. You can omit them.)
instructions
>Soak lentils 8 hours
>bring to a boil
>let boil for 2 minutes
>drain and rinse them very well, that's the farts
>put in fresh water
>put in all the veggies and spices
>(optional if bulking: soak a cup of cashews in hot water, blend, let sit 15' parallel to the previous steps, blend again, toss in pot now. Improves texture and taste, adds lots of calories)
>let boil
>test every 5 minutes if they're done, mine were done in 15 minutes, yours might be 10' or 25', it depends)
>split portions to fit your macros
>eat
congratulations you made gains

g lentils dry

Yes...?

jesus christ dimitr

I see you have curry mix then add itakian herbs, may i suggest some cinnamon, cumin, garam masala or cloves instead? Curry and italian herbs do not mix. If you do that you basically habe a dahl. Add more water for south indian runny style dahl, or thicken it and add coconut cream for north indian style dahl.

>cinnamon
I LOVE cinnamon on sweet or bitter things, but not on savoury or salty things
>cumin
There is cumin in my curry mix already, you mean add more? I love cumin too.
>garam masala
Do I have to go to a specialty asian shop sor that or do they have it everywhere? First time I'm hearing it
>or cloves
Aren't those also used in sweets?
>Curry and italian herbs do not mix.
In other dishes maybe not, but I swear those lentils were amazing man. I was just dicking around, tried some recipes and they came out so-so, but the final result with these came out amazing. I liked them so much I even had them for breakfast

spoonfeed me half a dozen of cronometers of full days with all the vitamins and minerals filled and I might consider

I was vegan for 11 years with no transition period. Vegetarian for the past 4 years. Expect to fuck it up at first. Veganomicon is basically the best vegan cookbook out there, I can't recommend it highly enough.

>Huge meat and egg eater
>Tired of feeling like shit

Hmm I wonder who's behind this post

I'm a plant based, oil free vegan. As much bullshit as that sounds, my body has never been happier. My skin cleared up and I was able to ramp up my lifts and cardio.
I stay away from processed vegan foods (although ducking tasty) and vegan 'meats' and 'cheeses'.(but gardein chicken products are a deadringer for the real thing) I just eat whole plant foods and don't use added oil in my cooking or baking.

Replace your typical protein sources with veggies equivalents like soy based meats and explore the wide variety of legumes. Swap your milk with either almond or soy, helps to have them fortified as well.

Nigger, Dayia tastes like ass. Follow Your Heart is where it's at.

>If you think meat is hurting you start by eating meat
Solid, well thought out advice