ITT: the reason you lift

ITT: the reason you lift

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cri_stef/?hl=el
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I'm unemployed and can't find a job, and lifting is something I can control about my life.

partician taste my friend

muscles are aesthetic

I'm skinny and I wanna be less skinny

For a danberu.

I lift for my own sake.

>Get sick from malpractice
>Spend 3 years in horrible pain fighting for my life
>Somehow survive

I am a dead man walking. If that doesn’t make you appreciate having a human body of your very own, teach you the value of what a gift it is to fulfill your potential in every way, then nothing will.

Count your blessings before you even know they exist anons.

maybe one day i can lose my virginity ;_;

i am loser.

does anyone have the rich piana "do it for him" image? if so post it cause i need that when this thread pops up

It's in the archives. There was a thread about him yesterday and I saw it.

So I can finally be comfortable taking off my shirt before going in the water :3

Because brain release feel good chemicals which helps me keep my personal demons away

I look like shit

I haven't worked up the courage to make real social gains, so I get my fix through physical gains instead, which might or might not be helping the social gains, but because I don't take the initiative, I'll just keep feeding my lifting addiction until I die.

To defend my loved ones when the time comes

To have a bf of like 15-17%

I wanna see my genetic potential one time. Then i can go back to masturbating and eating pizza.

Started with bet,now self hatred full of rage

I just enjoy exercising, but I also like the feeling of being fit.

For the Summer mires

They can't all be thin sluts

Because my knees have muscle imbalances from being morbidly obese (5'9"--315lbs) and I had a good clot form in my lung last december

Shits and giggles

for myself

for Hitler

instagram plaz

>Why did you become a big guy, user?
>For you

Me too, friend. But I do it for Aina-sensei...

I saw an article a few years ago about declining fertility in men. I've always wanted to have kids so I decided to do everything in my power to increase my sperm quality and count. My GF thinks I'm somewhat obsessive over it, I think like 95% of the health choices I make are solely because it will make me more fertile and give me stronger sperm. I'm also hoping that since my traits are all recessive (Blue eyes, etc) I need to have stronger more dominant sperm to ensure my sperm overpower my GF's traits. I lift for my kids I don't even have yet and also because I love myself so much I want my kids to look like me.

Trait inheritance is completely random you fucking retard

Pic related and race war.

S-s-shut up, I know that but I can dream damnit.

I wonder..

ov vey

Oh nice I’ve been finally accused of being a Jew. Another item off the bucket list

You redditfags are so easy to spot.

instagram.com/cri_stef/?hl=el

Lifting is something you can control? Your post makes no sense to me

>Trait inheritance is completely random you fucking retard
t. some cuck with a half negro baby

>not getting accused of being a Jew daily on 4channel
It's like you're not even trying

Becasue I want to live to see 40 and not be out of breath after going up a pair of stairs.

Witch!Mercy is my Waifu for Laifu.

This is acceptable but somewhat misguided. You should become a true intellectual like me and lift for Oga-san.

Great cause, brother.

So I don't feel the DOMS

24thpbp. This is the only acceptable reason to lift.

i just have too much free time tbqh
got my bench up to 255 3x5 but i think i just go because i've played MMOs for too long and seeing bigger numbers is neato

am i autistic

I wanna achieve DOOMhood.

Nay. I couldn't really get into lifting until i found Symmetric Strength. Now it's like i'm playing an RPG but better

there's this girl in my class and i feel im not good enough for her
(im seriously not and every other guy literally eye rapes her)

she gives me butterflies

this is bullshit

she fanned her hair in front of me and it smelled so good

why do i have this paralyzing fear ?

writing this post was a giant waste of time i should be working out

I see you are all men of culture as well

i Veeky Forums to try and motivate my best friend because he is hella fat. I was kinda fat 260 (6'0) now im down to 205. I try to motivate him to lose the weight and come with me to the gym but he refuses.. he is like 5'10 and 350 pounds . i sometimes tell him shit like "bruh youre gonna die by like 30 if you keep this shit up" breaks my heart.
>this summer we took a trip to a lake with some friends
>I take off my shirt cause going swimming
>"hey user, looking good dude"
>thanks man, ive been hitting the gym recently you should come with me sometime
>got mires from a soyboi's (friend of a friend) gf
>told fatbro bout it, and sent him a diet plan
>he didnt even open the link baka
>Inb4 drop your friend user

FOR THE KING

I'd take Taco Belle over Lexi Belle every damned time!

Her

I know that feeling. I'm trying to get my mom to eat healthier, she even had a heart attack scare last year and she still hasn't changed. I just want my kids to know their grandmother.

>tfw 24
>had about 15 mild heart attacks
>too embarrassed to tell anyone because im such a fat ass

ham is the reason for 40% of them too

seems to trigger them easily

This, she's smart enough not to fall for the fat positivity bullshit yet she won't budge on diet and exercise.

This
The routine keeps you sane

>partician
i like cutting em up too

this desu

I see you like women who are emotionally unstable who also like to jump off buildings.

Officialy to get a healthy back.
Inofficially to fuck as many braphogs as possible.

Her

how do you even manage to breath with the brain you are working with

To distract myself from the truth.

I didn't want to ruminate this morning

Hang in there bud

>tfw those don't even apply to me
i just wanna cuddle with someone for a while

>ctrl+f mirror
>nothing
you're all a bunch of fags.

I know that feel man , i have good friends that i've known since early high school ( we're 28 now )

I used to be the fat fuck. They we're fit as fuck ,one of them had a 6 pack and the other one was in the military ffs they we're so fit and I was above 35% body fat

We got older and I decided it was enough. I actually got to 18-20% body fat and now they are the fat fucks. I keep telling them how it's easy , they don't even need to workout just watch and correct their shitty diet. I don't want to lose my only friends.

So I can look good for him

For the boys

>2:1 leg to body ratio
oh me lawdy

damn user, and I thought I had it bad. I just want my best friend to get laid.

We all want a qt cosplayer gf deep down.

is it bad that I fit all the selected

bro stop making feel that feel bro

by a boy

The first part of any solution is identifying the problem.

Perfect

See that chart... complete and total loser made that.
There is only one reason for a GF.. to see if she is worthy of becoming your wife and mother to your children

I hate the fact that I never felt crazy about some girl before, like I stuck my dick in crazy before and I just don't want any drama that comes with a relationship. Why can't two people just enjoy each other's company and fuck once in a while, is this non existent in today's society?

>There is only one reason for a GF.. to see if she is worthy of becoming your wife and mother to your children
See this is exactly what I mean, are you a femanon posting this or do people actually think this way.

Her
Good taste brother.

>See this is exactly what I mean, are you a femanon posting this or do people actually think this way.

Married over 50, child grown, two houses and saving for retirement.

To prepare myself for the 4th Reich

I watched Hard Candy and I'm pretty sure it turned me into a pedophile

For a right wing feminine trap waifu
My nigga

>tfw you couldnt stop her from jumping off the roof

Why are you posting on Veeky Forums at the age of 50 using meme pictures and phrases? No one should use "manlet" or "Pixie dream girl" and expect to be taken seriously.

I want to be the biggest and strongest man who ever lived

Did she dieded? No way proof?

For her and for Hitler
And because I want to be mired