Complete workout program (no gym, no special equipment)

Best home routine which requires no equipment that I can do home? I am in shape but I want to drop the fucking gym because it’s too far from my place.
I am looking for a conplete program.
What do you think about strength stack 52?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its shit.

Thanks. Do you recommend something else?

how strong are you currently?

i don't use any equipment never really have. i jog every morning afterwards do a set of pushups situps, squats, pullups and handstand pushups.
at 100 pushups i could bench 12k0g and could do somewhere between 5-10 reps. though that all the weights i have and all i can fi on my bar so i can't test my strength like that anymore.
people seem to think body weight is useless, but i've actually had normies ask if i was on steroids. though i jog and stretch alot more now so i'm not as big as i used to be.

Tough it out for the next 2 months then buy some cheap gym equipment off craigslist once all the NYR fags give up.

>t. 4'11

you know 120kg is like 260lb right.
i may be a manlet but i got a foot on that

>i could bench 12k 0g
Wow impressive, you must be on roids

so apparently i'm dyslexic
anyway was supposed to be 120kg

So any program?

>lying on fit

No routines?

100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, then a 10k run. Every day.

Get ceiling fixtures for rings to do pull-ups and dips in and do
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
Ceiling fixture x2 and rope + rings cost me less than 35 dollars and it is good for strength, stability and building mass. Strength and mass is better with weights though.
Add 7+ km running 3 times a week (or build slowly up to that if you are out of shape and don't want injury).

Its a meme. Dont do this op.

Best answer so far. Thank you! But I am interisting in something that doesn’t involve extra equipment. Just my body.

Regards

>at 100 pushups i could bench 120kg and could do somewhere between 5-10 reps
100 pushups ≠ 5-10 reps benching 120kg. not even close. you'd be lucky to be able to bench 1pl8 for 5-10 reps..

Is this a good alternative for a pull-up bar?

Not exactly but it's fine if you don't have access to a pullup bar. Also instead of buying a piece of equipment I bought two folding chairs and a broomstick handle and set it between the chairs. Much cheaper and easier to store.

OP here. Nice tip!
Still looking for a workout plan as it is described.

Starting Bodyweight
You are your own Gym
Convict Conditioning (only progressions and exercises)
Gymnastic Bodies and the other books about progression

>100 pushups ≠ 5-10 reps benching 120kg.
does for me. its called good form and muscle resistance. you know you can apply the most resistance your body can handle with your muscles right?
anyway i bet most people here couldn't do 100 pushups without a break just because of the endurance factor. don't tell me i can't do what you can't do