He still consumes jewish protein (whey)

>he still consumes jewish protein (whey)

Literally give me one (1) good reason for wasting your money on whey in 2017, pic related has my protein for a week and it cost next to nothing, tastes good, and offers actual nutritional value.

Other urls found in this thread:

gmushrooms.com/MushroomInformation/ShiitakeNutrition.htm
livestrong.com/article/299115-protein-powder-toxicity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not eat some fresh fish instead of all that tuna?

whey sucks i dont touch it either.

I'd go for tinned sardines over tuna, less mercury.

What's with the coconut oil cans?

>countdown
nigga u go to 24hr countdown? what one

>eating whey over pea protein
you'll never make it

Oy whey goyim

>a healthy diet high in mercury, antibiotics and hormones
>why would anyone choose to eat normal and supply with a shake or two each day?

I know this is probably bait and you're making fun of all the retards on this board who actually does this, but still.

>Find a way to criticize a position and leave a backdoor just in case the person is not being totally serious.
>Thinking that Whey Protein shake doesn't have greater levels of toxicity.

Having the convictions of your belief without deluding yourself that people are not genuine is more admirable than this tripe.

mercury levels in tuna is cholestrol in eggs teir bullshit

one is coconut oil the rest is coconut cream for my chicken curry

kill yourself weeb

Because some of us have actual jobs unlike the neet scum that populate this board and need quick protein sources like whey.

Also because some of us here aren't 140lbs manlets and need a higher protein intake.

Not to mention whey is packed full of bcaas and has no sugar or fat.

>jewish protein
that’s a first

>2017 not investigating the international fitness supplement pushing jewry

All this projecting

guarantee i earn more than you, and lift far more than your spazzing twink ass you little bitch

go sip you kiketien filled with articifical sweeteners and milk waste products which you pay 100s of $ for you absolute cuck scum

Keto? Or do you just hate fruits and veggies?

>jew hormone pumped eggs and chicken
>tuna farmed in 3rd world poo waters
>processed estrogen pumped coconut milk
>jew mind control pesticide infected avacado
>Woolworths
Nice shill there

i buy those at the markets and only buy my rice in 10kg sacks

>jew this
>jew that

every day on this board

Either shitpost memes with us or get out

t.yid

what a jew-post trying to draw attention away from your people

Because they're first year lifters. They're highschoolers. They have whey and creatine and also they fell for the bulking meme.

Not him but I roughly added up the protein in the cart there and it actually was around 140. What's your macros if that's your weekly protein intake?

140 per day for 7 days I should have said

why do you use coconut oil instead of olive oil? shit tastes better

Perhaps but sardines are still superior taste wise in my opinion.

i remember when the memes were fitness related

ever since this retarded 2016 election it's all about SJWs and nazis and jews and trannies

change the record you niggers

>VIRGIN coconut oil
heh heh

Hate the bones in sardines, I don't like crunchy meat or having to seperate it.

half those item have a kosher stamp,
you're the goy,goy

Isn't coconut oil bad for you now?

Hope you checked that tuna's FAO zone so it's not iradiated Opie :^)

There's still fitness memes spouted daily, I mean even manlet memes arw tirelessly chugging along every day.

No, it's not bullshit. Mercury compounds are cumulative poisons. Larger fish also have more compounds from plastic detritus. Sardines are better.
Jawlet. I don't even notice the bones.

ketard spoted

lol I actually feel sorry for everyone who has bought into the "Muh protein" myth and wastes all their money on expensive meat and fart powder

You literally need 100-150g a day max unless you are 300lb

I rarely ever eat over 150 and usually close to 100 and I'm 6' 235 with a 245kg squat

Tinned oysters are better than both.

>levels of toxicity
Gwynneth Paltrow pls go

It's really around .8 to 1g per pound of lean mass not overall mass.

I would still say that's quite high but obviously no harm in doing so

If we're going on lean mass I'd say .5g-1g is probably fine

Too many people worry about protein

lol back when I was 16 and 170 I fretted about "getting my protein in" and wasted shitloads on powder now I'm almost 70lbs heavier and could care less about it. For me it's medium protein high carb medium fat and I'm good

>he eats that much oil in a week

It's just embarrassing at this point, probably by next year they'll think the "le ebin joo" meme is stale.

There's so much contradicting and different opinions in the fitness world it would give anyone a headache who is just starting out.
I've just learned to try different things and experiment myself. I like meat so usually I get 150 to 160g a day at 180lbs which is more than I'd need really but I don't go out of my way to get that much.
>could care less
Meme?

That depends on how many you eat and if they are whole vs chopped. It's possible to have too much zinc, iron, copper, selenium, etc.

High protein diets are a gymcel meme anyway. I mean, eat everything but if you want to actually athleticmaxx you NEED a high carb jock diet.

I just meant the taste. Smoked oysters in a can are tasty

buy better quality or get the fillet versions. There's some shit labeled as (((sardines))) but they re not really sardines

I will not deny that.

Whey is a more cost effective means of protein.

>The proteins in shiitake are composed of 18 types of amino acids, including 7 of the 8 essential amino acids in a ratio similar to the 'ideal protein' for humans. Of these amino acids, shiitake is especially rich in leucine and lysine, which are deficient in many grains. For people on a vegetarian diet, shiitake represents an excellent protein supplement.
bro, all you need are mushrooms, legumes, whole grains, and maybe a small amount of quality cured meats. throw those cholesterol spheres, heart-attack oils, poison- and feces-washed hormone meats, and heavy-metal brined fish away.

gmushrooms.com/MushroomInformation/ShiitakeNutrition.htm

>using Whey over casein/whey blend supplemented with lean meats and eggs
>in almost 2018

I honestly see a political reference maybe once per day here. This board is far better than most places on the internet to escape the shithole that is american politics.

The real problem is lookism fags and people obsessing over shit they can't change like height. It's pointless and draining.

>The real problem is lookism fags and people obsessing over shit they can't change like height. It's pointless and draining.
This. I'm beginning to think it's a directed psyop at this point, it's fucking relentless.

>lookism fags
dude, I went to that site once, easily the saddest place on the internet. it's like the remaining 2 members of luelinks staged a wedding on second life, and invited all the refugees from totse, then all went to the reddit red pill for a homoerotic group shower and a good cry

Yup I get the feeling r9k is merging over similar to how /pol/ is merging over to Veeky Forums.
They're fucked hey. I've seen face pics of a few of them and they look perfectly average, but it's far easier for them to bitch about how they're not a giga-chad David Gandy and therefore will never get laid.

>/pol/ is merging over to Veeky Forums
ugh, don't get me started about the current state of /fitlit/

>they look perfectly average, but it's far easier for them to bitch
agreed, the only unattractive thing about 80-90% of them is their incredibly low self-esteem and bitterness. bitch, I'm never getting a rhinoplasty, even though it'd make me a perfect 10 overnight

>falling for the mercury meme

Because whey gives you a week's worth of protein in a single day
5 scoops cmon faggot

If youre sick and having trouble keeping food down it can be really helpful.

Lmao at this pathetic incel buying like 6 different foods when I a can just get all my nutrition from a gallon of raw milk a day.

Whey protein is antibiotic and hormone free? Are fully retared?!

>Literally give me one (1) good reason for wasting your money on whey in 2017
it will give me 25g of protein in under 1 minute

i can take everywhere on a bottle, add some water and drink instead of taking a container with 100g of chicken

its cheaper than chicken if you think about protein, 1kg is $30 and 1kg of whey has almost 800g of protein, while $30 of chicken doesn't have that much protein

>mercury levels in tuna is cholestrol in eggs teir bullshit

ah so the multitude of scientific studies linking cholesterol in eggs to elevated cholesterol in the body and heart disease is just bullshit.

there is a reason no one takes Veeky Forums seriously.

I make huge batches of green curry with chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, and green beans every fucking week.

literally my favorite food

Serious question, can you give me a source showing why I shouldn't use whey?

Can you give me a source as to why whey is bad? Legitimately curious.

>Stating Whey Protein powder is anything less pure than actual holy water means you are sacrilegious.

Read just a few studies done on the matter. Here's one link:

"In 2010, Consumer Reports, the magazine published by non-profit advocacy group Consumer Union of the U.S., Inc., printed the results of their survey of 15 popular protein powders. They found that at least one item from each product line contained detectable levels of cadmium, arsenic, lead or mercury. The three most toxic brands contained levels of heavy metal toxicity above the safe allowable limits proposed by U.S. Pharmacopeia when used as directed."

livestrong.com/article/299115-protein-powder-toxicity/

Also, use your head. Is protein powder found in nature? No. Therefore, consuming this shit like it is MIGHT not be healthy. Think about that.

Whey is literally the isolated protein from milk, its 2017 ffs just do your own research instead of absorbing memes from the retards here

Go eat a kiwi.

It's not bad, it just doesn't really do anything other than add a few extra 100 calories worth of protein (that you don't really need)

This. Mercury is good for you. I eat a thermometer on fasting days.

Name?

Is combuter found in a Nature's? Then use yore head it might not be healthiest

>Eating eggs is identical to eating a computer.

Am I doing this right?

I was deconstructing your argument that something not being found in nature means fucking anything.

WHERE ARE THE GRITSSS

Ian. What's yours?

>computers aren't bad for you
shiggydiggydoo

I assumed you had the intelligence to understand we were speaking on the realm of edible things. I suspect I may have overestimated you.

It doesn't matter what you're referring to. It's called the naturalistic fallacy.

If you're going to insist
>hurrr but food is different
then GM food is a great example of how you're wrong. Scientists largely agree that most GM food is fine, yet public opinion is still mostly negative because
>it's not natchral

whey is the cheapest $/g of protein. Cheaper than eggs, milk, or chicken

>GM
No one mentioned anything about genetically modified food. In fact, I eat GM food all the time, including chicken, beef and produce, all of which is genetically modified. I am talking, specifically about, Why Protein, and how studies have shown they are high in toxicity.

What's the fallacy when you have interpreted your opponents argument incorrectly? Strawman fallacy.

It sure may be, but that doesn't mean it doesn't come with associated costs in the long-run.

I also here liver is cheap as well. Guess what that leads to? Gout.

I use whey immediately after I finish my workout (along with a scoop of BCAAs and a scoop of Creatine Mono) because the protein cuts my hunger down and gets into my system faster than eating actual food.

That said, I don't rely on it for all of my protein, just on the days I lift.

You posted a quote which mentioned that but what you actually said was

>Is protein powder found in nature? No. Therefore, consuming this shit like it is MIGHT not be healthy.

Implying the fact it's not found in nature is relevant in any way. GM foods are not found in nature, you consume GM foods, therefore you're either a hypocrite or an idiot.

>the protein cuts my hunger down and gets into my system faster
Explain WHY this is beneficial in any way.

My second point was in addition to the study. A GM food is not the same as a completely manufactured one.

Sure. I never debated your first point. I just said your second point was utterly retarded.

Whey is derived from milk. I fail to see how that's any less "natural" than manipulating something's generic structure.

>The real problem is lookism fags and people obsessing over shit they can't change like height. It's pointless and draining.
t. ugly manlet

>has job therefore cant cook or prep meals
You work in an iphone factory m8? They got you workin 16 hours a day or something?

>2018
>still falling for the weightlifting and exercise jew
>not embracing the blue (estradiol) pill
TOP KEK. OI WHEY

As long as Jews rule over us like sadistic tyrants, you won't stop hearing about them. How is this so hard for you to realize? It's not some joke, it's reality, and our people have to deal with their cruelty every day.

I just make sure I get atleast 125g a day, it was my understanding that you get huge diminishing returns on what you can absorb past this point and only top level athletes needs to bother going higher.

I havnt been below 90kg since highschool, im a big lad with more muscle than all my bros chugging 1g per lb and for me personally I have absolutely no reason to believe these jews trying to sell their jewtien

Honestly you probably don't even need that, and athletes don't either they just need more calories.

Post pic m8 lmao I bet he fat

why is this 1g of protein per pound of bodyfat rule a thing if people are saying you don't actually need 150+ g of protein per day

>why is this 1g of protein per pound of bodyfat rule a thing if people are saying you don't actually need 150+ g of protein per day
Because of something that rhymes with "bikes"

tykes? dykes? likes?

I don't eat like a starved pig after finishing my work outs thus enabling myself to lose fat due to not trying to fill my face with crap.

I won't claim whey is the healthiest thing ever, but it is helping my work towards my goals.