Tips for sport at home?

Hello everyone, fat fuck here.
I first apologize for mistakes to come, english's not my native language.

32yo, 251lbs, 5.9ft.
Been lumberjack for 11 years, stopped to work at an office, and all went downhill.

typical lurker, but first time posting here. I read the sticky, and found some good tips on changing my food habits. But I know I need sport, and THIS is the problem cause I can't go to the gym.

I work at an office 8-17 every day, and my wife works 11-22.
I have a 7 months old baby to take care of.
I can't run beacause of my body mass, and it becomes hard to simply walk outside, because the weather's becoming cold dans dangerous for the kid.

Would you have some exercises to do at home, without buying expensives machines?I just can't stand this mess of a body anymore, and am determined to kill the pig inside me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/redefiningstrengthOC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and am determined to kill the pig inside me.
Eat less. You don't even have to exercise just put the damn fork down.

Get up early in the morning and go to the gym

youtube.com/user/redefiningstrengthOC

Do any of their exercises that don't require gym gear and you're golden (especially core + cardio if you want to lose fat quickly; but start with core first to build muscle and to take things easier on your heart).

I think if I'm just dieting, I'll lose some mass, but become "flappy". Wouldn't make sport at the same time help me build my body?

damn... motivated.
good shit user.
you might wanna lose some weight before you start doing pull-ups.

looks good

any advice about the routine?

you stopped being a lumberjack but you never stopped eating like one. stop it piggy.

kek

just listen to my advice user, get myfitnesspal, scan the barcode of everything you buy to see how much kcal it contains. Try to have a 500-600 kcal deficit from your tdee (find a tdee calculator.
fatloss = 80% diet and 20% excersice, for excersice do some hiit every 2-3 days. Don't lift weights, do that after you have finished cutting.

I am a personal trainer and the mistake people make on calisthenic progressions is the same as strength, endurance, and sports progressions.

You need to remove your expectations. There is such a thing as a newbie effect, where people new to physical training experience significant gains within 48-72 hours of training. However, extremely overweight persons tend to be so undertrained, that their bodies do not have the nuerological ability to put enough stress on the muscles that you experience gains (You may be ABLE to do 25 kneeling push-ups, but your chest and triceps are not familiar with muscular exertion).

This may make the first month slow, agonizingly slow, while you learn good form and how to stabilize your joints during the movement.

Ik I'm parroting shit from Jim Wendler. But start too easy, progress slow, and focus on setting personal records. That will make any program you do worth while

Be sure I'm not the kind of guy who expect to be a muscular monster within days. I don't even want to be a muscular monster, just want to be sure I won't lose weight and become a flubber.

>Punches
what the fuck lmao

why is it so hard for people to read the sticky

Do P90X or Insanity. Veeky Forums makes fun of those things, but they’re a bunch of retards. They actually do work.

>I want to workout but I cant actually workout
>How do I get less fat without any effort?

gg

He said he read it you stupid fuck

Wait, it the gains of 48-72 hours thing true? Cause I remember doing doing done hard lifting years ago and apparently I made so progress in one week I looked half my weight with more definition

Because the sticky is just catch all. Not everyone is the same and the while the sticky may work some it doesn’t work for others. The whole point of this board is talk fitness and lifting. Asking question me and sharing information with the occasional shit post here and there for good lulz. But, you shitheads are going out of your way to turn into /b/ 2.0 where there hardly any Veeky Forums being discussed. Just a bunch of tinder posts.

>user you have sport body

Exercise will not help you lose weight. Only reducing calories and changing diet.

If that's you in the Pic then you have insulin problems and have a hormonal unbalance. You need to embrace a LCHF (Keto) diet and supplement with 8/16 fast everyday fast. Every week do a 2 day weekend fast. In 3 months you will weigh your ideal weight as long as you maintain this regiment. Walking 20 minutes a day is all you will need in terms of exercise.