How do you like your oats?

How do you like your oats?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171107113145.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With brown sugar to sweeten them and/or fruit like raspberries and/or blueberries

granola'd with honey water, toasted until dry, and mixed with dried fruit, nuts, seeds, and dark chocolate. then eaten with skyr and honey

Steel cut, boiled enough to not be hard but still chewy and mildly crunchy, a nice dab of Kerry Gold™ pure unsalted grass fed Irish butter™ and a bunch of fresh ground cinnamon, preferably Ceylon, but Cassia is good too. No sweetener or any of that faggotry the oats already have plenty of inherent sweetness.

a little sweet with fresh berries and seeds/nuts.

Barely cooked with cacao, cinnamon, fresh apple and Greek yogurt

milk, magerquark, peanut butter, jam

Steel cut. Cinnamon, nutmeg, honey.

Stop with the fucking "TM" you faggot.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171107113145.htm

This made me think of Veeky Forums. Apparently resveratrol really does counter act aging. The stuff is in natural peanut butter and blueberries, so put that shit in your oats!

Steel cut, uncooked, with yogurt, bit of protein powder to taste

I like my oats with
>that first sip of the day

cinnamon, vanilla extract, milk and a touch of maple syrup on top

Say that to my face fucker™™ not online™ and see what happens™™!!™™

those are grits

rolled oats with a little bit of milk, 45sec microwave, i add half a scoop of protein powder + a banana then i blend it with a spoon

I like it when you fuck off Quaker Oats marketing faggots.

Actually I like my Oats with a little SAGE seasoning, faggots.

They have to use “TM” because the shills who made this post are marketing faggots from Quaker Oaks. They here advertised their horse food and have to stay “professional” in their endeavor.

Oats and whey.

post your recipe bro, looks good

With chocolate whey and peanut butter

With two over medium eggs, salt and pepper, and sesame oil desu. Savory oats are bomb

I eat plain grits.

>tfw coeliac
>tfw can't binge on the godly gift that are oats

40g oats of choice these are regular rolled oats
250ml whole milk
2 eggs
Heat oats and milk in the hob until they start to combine then crack in the two eggs and mix together and cook for a few minutes.

Oats with yogurt are also great, I like to sweeten it with applesauce if it's plain yogurt.
Yeah I'll take savoury oats over sweet most of the time.
That sucks, what do you binge on instead?

Just got back to 2 liters of whole milk a day besides my usual eggs, chicken and beans
My new job is 3 km away and I can't stand public transport so I go by foot and it kills my gains
I have no idea what I could eat instead

just oats in cold water, tasteless and filling

With a scoop of flavoured protein powder of course

Have you thought about cycling to work instead? You could try some of yogurt based recipes itt minus the oats of course. Can't go wrong with skyr, whey, nuts, fruit and maybe something to sweeten it like jam.
Ah a stoic.

I don't have room for a bike unfortunately, I did think about about a skateboard or scooter but that would make me arrive at work before 8 a.m meaning leaving work even earlier which my boss would not accept. I also quite like to let my mind wander while walking.
I think going from 1 to 2L a day might help as I had a stable weight with just one.
I forgot to mention I eat greek yoghurt but you're right, I'll look at the recipes there. Thanks
The other thing that is really fucking me up is that I have to go study in another city a week every month and it just cuts my exercise. I just do stronglifts, do you think there are some bodyweight exercises to keep the muscles sharp?

Trust me you can make room for an actual bike, Get a wall or roof hanger,.

I'll talk to the old lady I rent a room to

Tell her you will patch the wall for her when ever you remove it. The wall mounts take 4 to 6 3/8th inch holes in the wall, Its easy to patch.

Gluten free oats? I'm a coeliac and I have them all the time.

why are oats popular on Veeky Forums? their protein content doesn't seem that high

I mean I like them and have them occasionally too, but I don't get why people revere them so much

Well she uses a bike herself but she stores it somewhere else in the building, I must see to that

Really? Please give me some link. What do you eat daily?

walking 6km a day will not kill your gains. wtf

They've become a meme

Cooked with milk,not water. With peach/strawberry yogurt, sliced bananas, almonds and blackberries. Breakfast of the gods

Banana
Buttermilk - sour milk like Kefir and such
Wheat gran - cheap fiber
Cinnamon for taste
Oats

Mixed together, eaten cold.
Wa la!

>Wa la!

Food, man! It's easy.

I'm assuming you might not be from the UK?

You can google for Gluten free oats. Myprotein do a pouch of them but I just buy mine from a supermarket. I think there's a small percentage of coeliacs who are still sensitive to gluten free oats though.

I usually blend milk, peanut butter, greek yoghurt, honey and something else like a seeds mix for breakfast. That keeps me full for a while and is a decent amount of calories to start the day with.

Lunch is mostly leftovers from the night before but sometimes I make gluten free sandwiches. I always have nuts and usually homemade oat bars using the gluten free oats.

Dinner is easy because there are tons of carb sources that don't contact wheat. So rice, potatoes, beans, etc. alongside some protein. Depends what I feel like!

Thank you senpai!

God speed, coeliac user. Stay safe out there.

I've been reading all kinds of recipies of oats on the internet for years but I haven't seen anyone taking it to the extremes as I do yet.

100g oats
35g linseeds
3g Psyllium seed husks (soaks up a shit ton of water)
1.2L water (yes 1200ml)
5g peanut butter
some liquid sweetener
100g applesauce
200ml milk
20g protein powder

Put oats n shit into a huge ass salad bowl (I'd recommend at least 2L capacity), add the water and microwave it for a good 10 minutes. Take it out, add the applesauce and half the milk and put it back into the microwave for another 4 minutes. Prepare a shake with the rest of the milk and the protein powder, pour it into the salad bowl and microwave it for another minute.

813 calories / 26g fat / 82g carbs / 44g protein

It takes me half an hour to finish this and it keeps me full for around 5-6 hours.

Those are some next level oats, do you eat that before or after your workout?

>become

"Squats and oats" is a Veeky Forums meme circa 2011 or possibly even earlier

I had the idea to put jam in them once, since I always put natural peanut butter I thought maybe grape jam would make peanut butter and jelly oats. It was awful! I can't believe you like them with jam.

Peanut butter + a little honey is the best

I like to make mine a little watery so I can drink them

Only when activated of course.

2 hours pre workout usually

>12g of protein in 1 cup of oats

Anyone else enjoy putting their oats in the freezer for a few minutes? I love the soft layer of frost that appears on top.

They’re not. This is a corporate sponsored shill thread.

They're a poor man's bulking food, probably more carbs than protein in them but they are Cheap as fuck. I can get half a kg for 50p (66cent for burgers).

.66 cents for a burger isn’t bad. Those fuckers are like $3 here in the US

>1 Cup oats 0.75 Cup milk
>Microwave for 2min
>Freeze for 10min
>Add honey + chopped fruit of your choice

Best part about every morning senpai.

As in it would be .66 cents for half kg of oats for Americans/Burgers lol.

How I like my women: Warm and sticky.

Can I not just add ground up powder oats to milk and whey and drink it?

fast and low glycemic with omega 3's

with a chopped up banana, some honey, and a lot of cinnamon

that is one tremendous pic related. saved

I just blend 120g of oats with 600ml of milk. 30g of protos right there

Uncooked with almonds, raisins and yoghurt.

WHOLEGRAIN
UNCOOKED
WITH 1/2 PARTS WHOLE MILK
WITH CRUSHED UP ROASTED ALMONDS
WITH SLICED UP BANANA
WITH CINNAMON
WITH UNSWEETENED GREEK YOGURT

Enjoy your nickel (metalloestrogen).

>dump big pile of oats into pan
>cover with water
>cook until thicc as fuck
>eat

Might start adding milk for protein reasons but I'm more than happy to eat them like above. Tastes great and is really filling.

A spoon full of all natural peanut butter and blueberries.

2 tablespoons of natty skippy PB
1 cup Almond/Coconut Milk blend (Shit tastes great, silk brand)
1/4 cup sugar free syrup

>raw rolled oats
>plain greek yogurt
>a little marmalade for flavor
Good stuff.

oats give me diarrhea

cream of wheat taste better anyway

in the trash where they belong

1/2 cup oats
1 cup milk
scoop of protein powder
peanut butter

Raw, grab a handful, and eat

with frozen raspberries and a spoonful of peanut butter

>be me
>this morning
>decide to boild my oats in milk
>how can I make this even better bulk food
>yeah I'll throw some peanut butter in it
>shit tastes like pussy
>tfw eating my breakfast with a throbbing boner
>tfw aroused by oats

100- 120 grams of oats, cup of milk, one banana, 1 grated apple, 2 teaspoons of honey.

like i like my women..white

In my tummy!

100g oats
1 banana
1 apple
2 scoops gold standart
-------------------
GODTIER

Flapjack gains