BetaDestiny Hate

Its that time again. Alex has been shilling for himself with multiple post. Little Alex has a very fragile ego and cant take any negative opinions he wants to be loved so badly.

>Inb4 Alex calls everyone a Zyzz fanboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdOfNhF43oQ&t=636s
youtube.com/watch?v=WC2jIRMeN6I
powerliftingtowin.com/westside/
youtube.com/watch?v=eXxwK7MYr30&t=20s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What you think you look like.

What you really look like.

>tells fanbase to do non conventional geared powerlifting type of exercises so they can be as pathetic as him.
>never squatted on footage
>never conventional deadlifted on footage

Every time you make one of these, I watch 3 of his videos. U mad bru?

Lol you want to emulate this faggot?
Have fun

BALDING

Imagine being so much of a cringe as to obsess about an e-celeb so much. LOL!

He's the king of Veeky Forums, bitch, get used to it.

That's a younger image, look at him now; he's Chad af. Wouldn't want to be on that guy's bad books! Irregardless, he looked fine even back then, still slayed pussy unlike your shut-in virgin ass.

Hi Alex. Nobody likes you.
>muh subscribers
Gymcels don't count.

Roids & Minoxidil. little Alex is a Gymcel.
>Y-your a virgin
Nice projection ottoman rape baby

That isn't the case, faggot. If you did one minute of research you would know that but you insist on spouting your pathetic lies.

Zyzz and Beta are memes not to be taken seriously.

Wow, he's totally balding, guys! I swear it wasn't that he shaved to close to the scalp with an electric razor in that image, no sir!

Fuck off with that bullshit, he can still grow head hair. I doubt you even have a single, pathetic hair on your face; you stupid, teenaged scum.

lol I buzz my head and never looked bald. I use no guard and I never look I have bald spots.
>Y-you cant grow a beard
Neither can Alex.

He has never taken roids, you know why you nutless eunuch? Because he has naturally high-testosterone, he doesn't need to waste thousands on grubby chemicals that will result in an early grave like fucking Zyzz.

You are a virgin, you spend all day on Veeky Forums talking shit about a guy who is laughing his way to the bank, he doesn't give a single, solitary, sweet fuck about your girlfriendless ass. So shut the fuck up you worthless prick.

Alex you do care.
>he doesn't need to waste thousands on grubby chemicals
Like Minoxidil?

Well good for you, Alex doesn't have unlimited free time to spend preening his hair like you, you NEET sissy.

Doesn't matter if he couldn't grow a full beard before, he has one now. He could've grown one after waiting long enough but he couldn't be bothered so he used minox.

Damn he has made alot of progrees esp his neck & traps

Lots of progress.

Think for a fucking second, dumbass. Does minoxidil cost as much as one cycle? Not at all, maybe if you bought a 3 year supply then maybe it would but it doesn't.

My gf loves my hair. Only buzz it in the summer. Women love hair. Bald will never be as attractive as having hair.

Yeah, man. It's been crazy how much he has progressed but you know he ain't satisfied yet! hahaha.

If he will "grow" a fake beard why wouldn't he "build" fake muscle?

kek

That's the thing though, he doesn't do it for the pussy; the pussy comes to him, capisce? Who says it's not as attractive? Women? Women don't know what the fuck they want, they just talk circles.

Whatever makes you feel better baldy

god fucking dammit he looks like me

except i'm over a foot taller than him

You are one damaged in the brain, motherfucker aren't you? You're talking apples and oranges, retard. I don't know why you are so obsessed with the beard, can't grow one yourself, sissy faggot? Awwww

That's what I thought, fool. You embarrassed yourself enough, now stop stalking AlphaDestiny, you little freak.

why is he frowning so hard, what is making him so angry

I shave everyday. His "beard" is a smoking gun. He claims natural but even his beard is fake. Why wouldn't he roid.
>cant grow beard? Minoxidil
>cant get bigger? Roid

His height
Balding
Autism
Virgin Rage

Hello alphadestiny. I admire your work. Westside barbell/the conjugate method is suboptimal for raw natural powerlifting, though. Please see:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdOfNhF43oQ&t=636s

youtube.com/watch?v=WC2jIRMeN6I

powerliftingtowin.com/westside/

youtube.com/watch?v=eXxwK7MYr30&t=20s

That is a "stoic" facial expression, it makes you look a lot more intimidating to other men; it lays the ground-rules to anyone nearby, it says "don't fuck with me" and it will give you that aura of overall Alpha. Think Clint Eastwood.

looks tryhard as fuck on him, like hes tryna take a big ol shit

Yep, me watching his videos means I want to literally become Alex Leonidas.

Take a good long look at yourself m8, you're all rustled in the jimmies.

Alex your so full of yourself.

TRYHARD

I am not discussing this with you any longer and you are probably "baiting" me, if you can't see why you are a fucking retard, I can't help you.

>socially awkward kid from a broken home grows up to be a roiding manlet with anger issues

did simpsons actually predict Veeky Forums happening
lmao

Anyone who shills fitness books and programs for money should kill themselves.

Well that is your opinion, but I doubt it would be the same in real life, this is a tried and true technique used throughout human history to command authority and respect from your fellow man.

Alphas don’t make up lies about impressing women

There is a big difference between hocking a supplement, clothing line, etc. Compared to a painstakingly crafted bible of lifting, which spells out the training structure and methods to get yoked as fuck. AlphaDestiny deserves any profit there is to be made in his work and he has already. It is how the world works, you want a product, you pay for it. Not his fault you are poor as shit.

Proof? How do you know any of his experiences with women he has documented were lies? Were you there? Please provide evidence or you are just talking out your ass, I'll wait.

Nope, plenty of free information out there already.

From non-credible or malicious sources, most probably. Do you want tried and true, fully backed up by science information or garbage written by some Beta who uses pink weights probably? AlphaDestiny did the work for you and trimmed out the chaff and left you with a compiled bible of everything you'll ever need and more. So go ahead and use some anonymous nonsense from Veeky Forums if you like, no skin off my nose if you don't get gainz or break something.

>Meme the lift

Where were you when snowflake syndrome leaked into lifting.

I also think using chemicals to get a beard is absolutely retarded, but man that logic is fucking embarrassingly dumb.

Minoxidil and roids are nowhere near the same thing. Roids can literally fucking kill you, make you sterile, give you full on tits, ruin your natural test production, and most people get their shit from some dickhead making it in his bathtub. Minoxidil as far as I know just fucks with your skin until you stop using it and is available over the counter at a pharmacy.

Idec about the manlet but learn to use your head.

I don't get fitness advice from Veeky Forums

I love the fact that even though I am not here there will always be someone posting in defense of Alex to sound like him and to have others who also know it's not really Alex, angrily reply.
It's like the best inside joke ever

He does look decent, anyone who says otherwise is buttmad.

However you can't cure being a shitskin manlet

Alex, you'll never be Alpha. I'd fuck your sister raw dog though.

Lmao. I do these photos for other Veeky Forums Bros for free.
For free. Not even hotpockets